which one would be a ninja or pirate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Poll Question: NINJA OR PIRATE
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [51.72%]
14 [48.28%]

Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote modelhyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which one would be a ninja or pirate?
    Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 1:30pm
Ninja!
R.I.P- POP, 2/12/2010

I only say what I want you to hear.
You'll only see what I want to show..
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 9:51pm
Thats a CheapShot for the ninjas witht the website read the hatemail its so funnny click his link haha
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 10:47pm
Mimes with swords.. pfftt..  They were kind of like the James Bonds of the past, so to say..

A ninja or shinobi (忍者) was a covert agent or mercenary of feudal Japan specializing in unorthodox arts of war. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, a**a**ination, as well as open combat in certain situations. The underhanded tactics of the ninja were contrasted with the samurai, who were careful not to tarnish their reputable image.

Also, is there any pirate folklore that says they can be invisible, walk on water, or control various elements?  Is there?

The mysterious nature of the ninja has long captured popular imagination in Japan, and later the rest of the world. Ninjas figure prominently in folklore and legend, and as a result it is often difficult to separate historical fact from myth. Some legendary abilities include invisibility, walking on water, and control over natural elements. The ninja is also prevalent in popular culture, appearing in many forms of entertainment media.

Lol.. maybe I should start getting the Invisibility more, especially in duels.. or pick a custom character that has a good chance of being mostly invisible. LOL  Okay, maybe not in duels, or the custom character thing.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Mimes with swords.. pfftt..  They were kind of like the James Bonds of the past, so to say..

A ninja or shinobi (忍者) was a covert agent or mercenary of feudal Japan specializing in unorthodox arts of war. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, a**a**ination, as well as open combat in certain situations. The underhanded tactics of the ninja were contrasted with the samurai, who were careful not to tarnish their reputable image.

Also, is there any pirate folklore that says they can be invisible, walk on water, or control various elements?  Is there?

The mysterious nature of the ninja has long captured popular imagination in Japan, and later the rest of the world. Ninjas figure prominently in folklore and legend, and as a result it is often difficult to separate historical fact from myth. Some legendary abilities include invisibility, walking on water, and control over natural elements. The ninja is also prevalent in popular culture, appearing in many forms of entertainment media.

Lol.. maybe I should start getting the Invisibility more, especially in duels.. or pick a custom character that has a good chance of being mostly invisible. LOL  Okay, maybe not in duels, or the custom character thing.
ok...so? ur point being...they dont ever get laid.... or drink rum.... or blow **** up with ma**ive explosives and steal treasure... they dont travel as much as pirates do... hmm..sounds like a boring sit down let me drink tea job
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 12:37pm
Ninja 4 sure.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 1:44pm
I would be a pirate.  But not a cool swashbuckling rumdrinking skalliwag.  I would be one of those awesome Somalian Pirates in my rowboat trying to hijack freighters off the African coast.  FAIL!!!
Those pirates are the lamest pirates to date.  I can't believe they even call them pirates. 
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:22pm
Yea! Ninja's are winning.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:23pm
Hmm.. do they even say "Arrr" or "Arrg," or do they just point their machine guns at the freighter captain and commandeer the boat?  Also, lol at row boats.  Where's their grand vessels?  Oh yeah, it's their little row and speed boats.

Also, ninjas don't just sit around and drink tea, they kill people, disguise themselves as other people (like monks) to infiltrate various places, and sabotage stuff.  I'm also pretty sure they travel all over Japan.  Seeing how they can fly without using wires, I'm sure they've traveled the world to.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 3:26pm
Yarrr.
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:19am
Why couldn't the pirate get into the movie he wanted to see?
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:20am
It was rated ARRR!
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 11:37am
Wow can't believe you crow that you didn't mention who the real pirate is. Guys I'm a pirate. Rev has my pic up in what do you look like thread.

Pirates>ninjas

Pirates and VAGPOPPERS FTW!!!
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 12:11pm
LMAO, rev showed me that pic, quality stuff!

and damn right pirates > ninjas!!

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 12:54pm
This would never happen with a pirate

COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:03pm
I don't mean to crap in anyone's corn flakes but, what about a Ninja that became a pirate after being laid off?
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 1:03pm
I don't mean to crap in anyone's corn flakes, but what about a Ninja that became a pirate after being laid off?
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 4:28pm
Double post, u fail.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

This would never happen with a pirate

yer right ...your absolutely f***in right ...2 guy pirates WILL NEVER have a baby... f***in homo ninjas wow this is beyond a fail post...
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:40pm
I'm a ninja at heart... my fingers find pressure points with the greatest of ease WinkLOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 6:49pm
Pirates are alcoholic thieving murdering rapists and they never bathe. Nuff said.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Ninja_Monkey

Pirates are alcoholic thieving murdering rapists and they never bathe. Nuff said.

hey, dont pick on alcoholics!
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 7:21pm
I said in a previous post i'd like to be a pirate but a good reason for being a ninja for me is that i could stab myself with my sword. Ouch
all roun nice guy lol.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 7:26pm
Hey Pirates have swords too Confused  but if you're a ninja you'd be so coordinated that you wouldn't stab yourself at all Smile plus you get to be all mysterious and dressed in black, prowling from shadow to shadow.  As a pirate you'd be drunken, filthy and debauched lol  actually that sounds pretty good Wink can I be a pirate ninja? Big smile

Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 7:30pm
carlo, if you dont dellete that post in ooh, the next 0.5 seconds i'm gonna call you and wake your entire house up to check you're ok!

Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2009 at 8:12pm
uh ohh... someone's getting "the call" :O I wouldn't want to be getting a late night call from a tired and cranky Bev... No sir! lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>