FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red or Blue?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red or Blue?
    Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 10:11pm
lol6 Adrian, of course, the vehicles has a rol in the advantage.
but, for close these ideas, just one thing, i repit it again: TEAM WORK, all is for that.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:03pm
This is interesting.
I know of the subtle advantage on SandStorm ... corruption is obvious
but what's the advantage in suspense (is there a subtle way the map is designed like the stairs in SS?) and containment? 
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 11:28pm
of curse fluffy, but, anyway, in sandstors is true, blue team has advantage for the redeemer site, but, that fix it with a sentinel there, i mean, a player protecting that site. it depends.
but yeah, always blue has the advantage.

suspense and containment are an excelents maps for take a clean match, i love that maps, like necropolis too.

and, Nice game last nite man! was a great battle in OT, and i confused your team, hahaha but excelent game.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 1:06am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

lol6 Adrian, of course, the vehicles has a rol in the advantage.
but, for close these ideas, just one thing, i repit it again: TEAM WORK, all is for that.

Yes the team work is the anwere but im talking specifically about the vehicles, no about the way to destroy it
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:08am
lol6 Adrian, you are an impure guy!hahaha  holly sh1t, i'll kick your a** next time!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
AK-47_Zero1256k View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_Zero1256k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 2:35am
Originally posted by DVirus_R

lol6 Adrian, you are an impure guy!hahaha  holly sh1t, i'll kick your a** next time!

lol ok, i will see you fall but not on vehicules becouse im bad on they, only on the nemesis im good, i say good not excelent XD
What, the hellbender is a sh¡t? I´ll make you think twice about it
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 8:40am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

your a noob and an idiot if you dont think blue has the advantage on nearly every map. this is also why team stackers always stack on the blue side. not only does blue have the advantage on every map made, its harder for the human eye to see compared to red.

When I'm team stacking (daily), I prefer blue because it's my favorite color.
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 11:40am
Well in TDM it doesn't matter if its red or blue, whichever has the BETTER PLAYERS wins. There is no advantages. In vehicles ill leave that up to you guys, lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by SickNviciouS

your a noob and an idiot if you dont think blue has the advantage on nearly every map. this is also why team stackers always stack on the blue side. not only does blue have the advantage on every map made, its harder for the human eye to see compared to red.

mine too, its not wrong that it is the best side either....
The ground on red side in suspense is more "smooth"! I know this because when i do pick ups i crash in the floor on blue side... and the fence on keg side is gone there.
I really miss eradicator on suspense... its there on PC.

Confusing Jim/pete, i dont know anymore
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:58pm
Blue players seem to die easier than red players.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Well in TDM it doesn't matter if its red or blue, whichever has the BETTER PLAYERS wins. There is no advantages. In vehicles ill leave that up to you guys, lol.
lol6, in fact incremental, TDM is another thing, hahaha

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:14pm
its probably obvious but i think the red team has an advantage on Stranded because they have that big cannon thing which has proved bloody annoying lol.   
all roun nice guy lol.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

mine too, its not wrong that it is the best side either....
The ground on red side in suspense is more "smooth"! I know this because when i do pick ups i crash in the floor on blue side... and the fence on keg side is gone there.
I really miss eradicator on suspense... its there on PC.

Confusing Jim/pete, i dont know anymore

Your definitely pete!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:32pm
well, carlo, stranded is hard to play, and well, if you play with noobs in your site yeah, red can win, but, no if you got good players there, i like to kill flag carriers there with the snipper is funny when they try to scape. hahaha.

stranded has some places for scape when you got the red flag, and sure, the erradicator is always a sh1t, but use the stealthbender for lock it.

and, if there are a lot of good players, uyyyyyy, that is so interesting, never left your flag if you are defense, absolutely.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:14pm
Blue side has advantage on Serenity - The Levi can hit red's core from a position at enemy prime, and I believe it is easier to hit red's core from the berserk platform when you are on blue.

Blue definitely has advantage on Avalanche with their vehicle selection, and the ability to hit enemy core from far away on the hillside.

Blue has a slight advantage on Torlan with the ability to capture center node faster with the orb by climbing the hill, and dropping in from above center node, without having to cross the bridge first.

Blue has advantage on Dusk, with the two mine nodes in the center of the map - the node closer to the blue base spawns an orb, making it real easy to cap both nodes quickly.

Islander - Blue has an easier time of hitting red's core, from multiple spots, you can even shoot red core all the way from your blue core's wall by the sniper rifle.

Power Surge - I believe red has an advantage where they can hit blue's core from the little tower where the rocket launcher is.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 4:20pm

its obv that the ut3 game designers where a bunch of crip thugs from south central L.A.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:37am

Blue is my favorite color too.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 10:38am
Then why is your sig Pink :O
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 5:15pm
hahaha, good question, me too, blue is my favorite color, the robots looks better in bluen than in red!

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:22pm
i actually have a harder time seeing Red characters but to me it seems blue does also even in map layout.  On Coret, there is a box up top in the blue base to camp on, not one on red...In Strident a glitch allows you to hide behind the TV when the flag is low.  In Hydrosis there is the glitch on the blue side only in the rockets.  I am sure there are small things like that I can't remember in other maps and they are minor but funny how it is always on the blue side.
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2009 at 6:32pm
i used to run with the latin kings so i win
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12