| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Dragov is Now PC player :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Please....Listen to me whine

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dragov is Now PC player :)
    Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:52pm
dfb for the win - thats how i learnt to get good with the sniper and respect to that server for helping me understand how to cook mods and change code - plus hours of trial and error - nuff time spent on dfb - oh wait dont tell me noone has ever heard of me --aaahhhh see u on pc tonight guys!!!
hinterland View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinterland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:35pm
This thread amuses me.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:47pm
Yo Hint whats going down bro? U down for a little BTA action tonight?
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:56pm
Yo guys i ordered UT3 for PC the other day cause i think it would be cool to play on a 100% better community than the ps3 1, i've been playin UT2K4 the past few weeks and kinda got a bit used to KB/M but not that good yet ill try to add some of you when i get it - Dr4gov + samuri + HH 

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

Yo guys i ordered UT3 for PC the other day cause i think it would be cool to play on a 100% better community than the ps3 1, i've been playin UT2K4 the past few weeks and kinda got a bit used to KB/M but not that good yet ill try to add some of you when i get it - Dr4gov + samuri + HH 

I lol @ ut2k4.  Once UT3 was updated, the gameplay in ut3 surpassed 2k4 by ALOT.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:45pm
yeh but i just found it lying around so i gave it a try and thought it was ok so by the sounds of it, it was a good idea to get UT3 pc

The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:03pm
nova - u were actually online - i can't believe it...!!! anybody else online tonight?
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2010 at 4:01pm
I was online yesterday to play on Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers TDM, but I sent you a PM of what I play.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12