| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM vs T-R-M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM vs T-R-M
    Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by T-R-M_R3winD

WoW I didn't even know the clan we where facing i had 4gotten about kupcakes clan i thought it was still oOPS N E ways if U (kupcake) challenged my clan 2get back at some of my players then i myself take it more of a hatred match & not a real clan match 4fun
viper ive always had respect 4 u but onslaught was trash talkn so i asked if u guys wanted a match. i didnt setup the match based on hatred but after vilin runnin his mouth off hook i'd like 2 have this match even more. i never said nething b4 bout him or ur clan, but now.....
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 5:55pm
it was suppose 2 b just 4 fun but vilins made this a rivalry over friendly match..
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 6:10pm
Onsalught is different from most ut3 players as you can tell, he's actually cool to talk to and he has a ghetto side ( the side you might be refering to ) . you challenged us because of him? i mean i don't even know y we were challenged, could've been for fun for all i know. i got fired up because iAM challenged T-R-M to a mode most of their players don't even play on the day of, and then called us irresponsible for not having players. , i haven't been able to play on my TRM account because it takes so long to load up my friends it laggs, hence the communication problems.
a "friendly match" could've been a vCTF challenge imo, regardless of the trash talk you recieved.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 6:16pm
im down for a good match in any mode i know rewind is a monster in what ever but iAM plays mostly vctf and warfare also so it should be fun either way 

"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Lol bain didn't I call this? I knew this match wouldn't happen. Love the fact that they called us noobs and they can't make it. If anyone is going to challenge us or want to agree to match, for common sense make sure your team is ready. This goes for us too.
ok first of all why would you guys challenge a mostly vCTF team, scared of Ftw or QnL?, hence the "noooobs", second challenging on the day of is stupid. i got my internet switched last week so i can't play on my PSN at all untill i get it fixed, and  i play the most CTF on the team. so just mind your own lady
dude you butt hurt cause you got challenged to ctf?  as for "noobs" last i remember dueling you you got wrecked also in ctf as well.  also why would you call out other clans like that?  thats just straight retarded.  we'll play QnL soon enough and as for FtW they said they are not even a clan anymore but most certainly we are not "scared to play any of them.  sounds like a way to draw attention away from you playing us. 
KuPCake we never said FTW is over.. We are looking for challenges of TDM and CTF only.. We are still recruiting.. How is the clan over? We are extremely active everyday and challenging people and they get scared.. I know you and phant would love to challenge us, well make it happen
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Lol bain didn't I call this? I knew this match wouldn't happen. Love the fact that they called us noobs and they can't make it. If anyone is going to challenge us or want to agree to match, for common sense make sure your team is ready. This goes for us too.
ok first of all why would you guys challenge a mostly vCTF team, scared of Ftw or QnL?, hence the "noooobs", second challenging on the day of is stupid. i got my internet switched last week so i can't play on my PSN at all untill i get it fixed, and  i play the most CTF on the team. so just mind your own lady
dude you butt hurt cause you got challenged to ctf?  as for "noobs" last i remember dueling you you got wrecked also in ctf as well.  also why would you call out other clans like that?  thats just straight retarded.  we'll play QnL soon enough and as for FtW they said they are not even a clan anymore but most certainly we are not "scared to play any of them.  sounds like a way to draw attention away from you playing us. 
KuPCake we never said FTW is over.. We are looking for challenges of TDM and CTF only.. We are still recruiting.. How is the clan over? We are extremely active everyday and challenging people and they get scared.. I know you and phant would love to challenge us, well make it happen
i was going off what bear said.  we can set something up.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:17pm

Onsalught is different from most ut3 players as you can tell, he's actually cool to talk to and he has a ghetto side ( the side you might be refering to ) . you challenged us because of him? i mean i don't even know y we were challenged, could've been for fun for all i know. i got fired up because iAM challenged T-R-M to a mode most of their players don't even play on the day of, and then called us irresponsible for not having players. , i haven't been able to play on my TRM account because it takes so long to load up my friends it laggs, hence the communication problems.
a "friendly match" could've been a vCTF challenge imo, regardless of the trash talk you recieved.
ive seen alot of you and your guys playing ctf, and i asked you guys to play.  so i dont see why your saying its a problem to ask for a ctf match.  i see you playing all the time so i would think that you would want to play. 
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:27pm
of course i want to play. but it doesn't involve me! i can't play! i tried playing my other account that has less friends/less data but i still couldn't find the problem leading to my lagg. you'd have to find 4 other members that would want to play, thats the problem.i  wish i could, just can't :/
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:38pm
Alright just ask GohansSoul and hopefully we can fight Smile
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:42pm

Alright just ask GohansSoul and hopefully we can fight Smile
we have to get time set up for every1 to play this will be a couple days in the making to get set but ill talk to every1 and see what works for us and u guys, and we wont fight lol it will be war.  kinda sucks cause ive shown ftw alot of my tricks so i wont be able to pull them tricks on most of you guys. 
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:44pm

of course i want to play. but it doesn't involve me! i can't play! i tried playing my other account that has less friends/less data but i still couldn't find the problem leading to my lagg. you'd have to find 4 other members that would want to play, thats the problem.i  wish i could, just can't :/
well i guess we will rescheduale for a day that you can play, what would this match be with out you eh?  we can wait.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:49pm

well i guess we will rescheduale for a day that you can play, what would this match be with out you eh?  we can wait.
THere you go ;) nicest words i've heard all day
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:55pm

THere you go ;) nicest words i've heard all day
dont know what you mean by that, every1 who knows me knows im all about respect.  i never said anything till you started callin me out with tourmenter classics like "garbage"  "**** on", calling us noobs, telling me you'd **** on me in duel if i didnt use headphones that i dont have.  i only respond with what im given so... but let us know when you and you line up is ready,  was told it would be you, rewind, suffer, n onslaught, so thats the match im waiting for.
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:55pm
did any1 say vCTF!? XD ill play!!! XD
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 9:03pm
Haha well me and Deadzone know you most.. lets go for 5v5 since we have 5 but if we can't since not all can be on at once then 4v4.. Our roster as I know is Me, Gohan, Deadzone, Bear, and Lock.. BiGz I'm not sure cuz i havent ever seen him but Gohan said he's on the team..
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 9:06pm

Haha well me and Deadzone know you most.. lets go for 5v5 since we have 5 but if we can't since not all can be on at once then 4v4.. Our roster as I know is Me, Gohan, Deadzone, Bear, and Lock.. BiGz I'm not sure cuz i havent ever seen him but Gohan said he's on the team..
you bear and deadzone i cant hide from lol even gohan has been shown a few of my spots so it will be interesting for sure, if i can get them all on 5v5 will work.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 11:14pm
(cough cough......now clearing my throat). the team of iAM will play any mode. we (try to) set up matches for any mode because this game has been out 2 and a half years and its hard to find scims, matches, friendly's whatever you want to call them. we have an open challenge thread which no one takes a peek at and it says we're open to any mode win or lose. lets just get some games going and have fun. it takes more than a few clans to have a community. lets not destroy it by trash talking
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Two_Fase

(cough cough......now clearing my throat). the team of iAM will play any mode. we (try to) set up matches for any mode because this game has been out 2 and a half years and its hard to find scims, matches, friendly's whatever you want to call them. we have an open challenge thread which no one takes a peek at and it says we're open to any mode win or lose. lets just get some games going and have fun. it takes more than a few clans to have a community. lets not destroy it by trash talking
4get dat...BRING IT Bltches!!! lolol jkjk but yea i agree tooth PhaseClap
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 12:29am
never ment for a bad mouth session just wanted to play some ctf, seems alot bad mouthing sturd up from it and appologies all around, although the offer for the match still stands an will be re schedueled when villn is ready. 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 11:04am

cool?. & curious why don't you challenge ctf clans to ctf matches? you guys have a good vCTF line-up that i'm not saying we'll beat ( we'll probably lose :S ) but none of this woulda happened if we were challenged to a vCTF match. i'm trying to smoothen things out. we could get a date & time for a vCTF match if you guys like. . . . , but as for a ctf match you need to find a more dedicated clan to that mode.
What's the big deal? I'm a Warfare player. Ben and Seif are VCTF players. Kuppy is a CTF player but he just graduated from noob school so he doesn't count. Let's play some CTF and TDM. Let's have some fun.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 12:00pm
lol great players spawn kill effectively!
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 12:13pm
Yo Kuppy from noob school LOL lets set this match up.. PM and I'll find out a good day for us to play (Probably Friday, Saturday or Sunday)
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 1:42pm
Yes yes apologies all around but i won't be able to make it anytime soon. the biggest problem with getting the match started was communication, just talk to r3wind if u want to start this friendly match already, i dont want u guys 2 wait on me, but don't worry i'll be back..!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 2:43pm
i already told him we'll reschedule for when you can make it.
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2010 at 5:23pm
hey just a heads up DEEP wants a ctf match.....

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>