Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

360 vs ps3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BenWa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 360 vs ps3
    Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 2:53pm
If both had dedicated servers I'd have to go with 360 version. 

I don't have little kid hands so the PS3 controller is way too small for my taste. To me, each versions gameplay isn't too varied to make a distinguishable difference. I think you move a little faster on the PS3 version, but it seems smoother on the 360 (but not so much anymore now the dedicated servers are gone), but its probably due to the fact that the 360 version came out later and was a bit more polished.

Oh, and I also like the vehicle set-ups on 360 better (mantas on Axon-side Onyx coast, more scorpions on Rails, etc)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 3:22pm
on certain maps on the 360 i felt like i could dodge better and make jumps easier.
i wish i still had my 360... :/
WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 10:04pm

this isn't a "ps3 vs 360" thread.. i was just stating a fact, the gameplay on the 360 is a lot better.
[/QUOTE]
THATS BS PS3Thumbs Up ALL THE WAY,,,, I HOPED ONTO MY BROTHERS 360Thumbs Down CONTROLLERS R FN HUGE, FOR THE SMOOTH GRAPHICS U NEED TO GET U A HD TV & U WONT BE COMPLAINIG,  I DONT KNOW HOW IT WAS BACK IN THE DAY BUT THE 360 DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS UP ITS ALL ABOUT U HOSTING ,,,****TY
ANYWAYS EVERYONE IS TITLED TO THEIR OPINONClap
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 10:15pm
PS3 was always better than 360.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 10:33pm
So are there anyone here that strictly uses the 360? and is a big fan?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by WaR

this isn't a "ps3 vs 360" thread.. i was just stating a fact, the gameplay on the 360 is a lot better.

<FONT style=": #000000">THATS BS PS3Thumbs Up ALL THE WAY,,,, I HOPED ONTO MY BROTHERS 360Thumbs Down CONTROLLERS R FN HUGE, FOR THE SMOOTH GRAPHICS U NEED TO GET U A HD TV & U WONT BE COMPLAINIG,  I DONT KNOW HOW IT WAS BACK IN THE DAY BUT THE 360 DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS UP ITS ALL ABOUT U HOSTING ,,,****TY

<FONT style=": #000000">ANYWAYS EVERYONE IS TITLED TO THEIR OPINONClap
[/QUOTE]

no kb/m users on 360 so everyone has the same controller.. it does suck that there aren't any servers but if certain people host then most people run fine.. ive also noticed on ps3 that its hard to see certain people when the dodge? 360 ctf is way better then ps3 camp and spam
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 11:45pm
Nice opinion syzyshyt  O:
I think it looks nicer on 360 and party chat is nice
but thats about it  Shocked
Executor 9 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Executor 9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 6:58am
Originally posted by BenWa

I don't have little kid hands so the PS3 controller is way too small for my taste. To me, each versions gameplay isn't too varied to make a distinguishable difference. I think you move a little faster on the PS3 version, but it seems smoother on the 360 (but not so much anymore now the dedicated servers are gone), but its probably due to the fact that the 360 version came out later and was a bit more polished.
Oh, and I also like the vehicle set-ups on 360 better (mantas on Axon-side Onyx coast, more scorpions on Rails, etc)

I couldn't agree more....
Furious Rapture....
warfare View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote warfare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 7:06am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

So are there anyone here that strictly uses the 360? and is a big fan?

If I had to guess I would say not many people on this site have only a 360...

However, if a game comes out for both consoles, I always choose to play it on the 360. (with the exception of UT3) 
Do you realize that in about forty years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tatoos and pierced navels? O.o
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Penguin

Nice opinion syzyshyt  O:
I think it looks nicer on 360 and party chat is nice
but thats about it  Shocked

Id like to get you on 360 in ctf whole different ball game on 360
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 9:53am
Sizzle...  you vs Penguin on either the 360 or the PS3 would produce the same outcome ;P
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2010 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by BenWa

LOL
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12