FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

getting pissed off...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting pissed off...
    Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

<FONT size=+0>pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

p.s. i can say that Dagon and most F u K players do play in U.S..... im talkin to the rest of ya
You named me first. *-* x'D

Yeah sometimes I think myself, why are there so many US guys in the EU server ??

Oh but @Syz and idk who else said it, are you actually saying that US players do flag runs while EU players only do pick ups ? Are you actually fkn serious ?

do you really care Dagon? i don't! if im anywhere around the flag on Sandstorm or Suspense there will be no pick up lol so i don't worry about pick ups at all! now when i go for the flag i can't stop a pick up but its ok because its a team game.. I heard the same old bs from Luckycharm a couple of days ago.. he was on a stacked all eu team and i was on a all us team and after they won 4 straight games he started that co'cky ass eu sh1t that i was talking about at tourney time? i just said look at the ping.. and he was really a shmuck about it.. I like Luckycharm and he's a great all around player but him bragging was just STUPID!

Dagon, you and Luckycharm are good players but you never take lag into consideration? and you both get so co'cky when your on a stacked eu team? Ive heard it so many times out of you two!

as for this topic-stacked teams is an issue in eu and us servers, but its only because people won't switch to even it out. As for pick ups, I don't care about pick ups because its just part of the game.
Oh but feel free to ask around if I'm co'cky in general when I win on a stacked eu team.
Syzygy, you may be more or less normal to me again, but for a great while you were the greatest sh1t talker to any of us, do NOT wonder why people may act co'cky to you when they win, you fvcked up big time long ago and might still pay for it now.
Maybe if you read some of your posts/arguments you'd understand why fakkelbrigade acts..not so nice to you. Cause I hear from many others he has changed into much better, was very happy to hear that.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 7:36pm

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

<FONT size=+0>pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

p.s. i can say that Dagon and most F u K players do play in U.S..... im talkin to the rest of ya
You named me first. *-* x'D

Yeah sometimes I think myself, why are there so many US guys in the EU server ??

Oh but @Syz and idk who else said it, are you actually saying that US players do flag runs while EU players only do pick ups ? Are you actually fkn serious ?
do you really care Dagon? i don't! if im anywhere around the flag on Sandstorm or Suspense there will be no pick up lol so i don't worry about pick ups at all! now when i go for the flag i can't stop a pick up but its ok because its a team game.. I heard the same old bs from Luckycharm a couple of days ago.. he was on a stacked all eu team and i was on a all us team and after they won 4 straight games he started that co'cky ass eu sh1t that i was talking about at tourney time? i just said look at the ping.. and he was really a shmuck about it.. I like Luckycharm and he's a great all around player but him bragging was just STUPID! Dagon, you and Luckycharm are good players but you never take lag into consideration? and you both get so co'cky when your on a stacked eu team? Ive heard it so many times out of you two! as for this topic-stacked teams is an issue in eu and us servers, but its only because people won't switch to even it out. As for pick ups, I don't care about pick ups because its just part of the game.
Oh but feel free to ask around if I'm co'cky in general when I win on a stacked eu team.
Syzygy, you may be more or less normal to me again, but for a great while you were the greatest sh1t talker to any of us, do NOT wonder why people may act co'cky to you when they win, you fvcked up big time long ago and might still pay for it now.

Maybe if you read some of your posts/arguments you'd understand why fakkelbrigade acts..not so nice to you. Cause I hear from many others he has changed into much better, was very happy to hear that.

people don't act co'cky towards me personally Dagon.. Luckycharm didn't even know it was me ingame.. he was being co'cky in general.. and i didn't fk up period.. You think i give a fk if i talked some trash back to some eu players? hell no i don't! lool If some of you guys are still butthurt then oh fk'n well I drop'd my SYZYGY psn because you guys were like some annoying 5 year olds ingame.. there was some fowl ass sh1t said by a quite a few of you guys ingame! but i don't care about it because i just play and get mine every game. There's some cool ass eu guys 4 sure though like Coolworx, Blink, Zake, Shake just to name a few. I'll be at the top of the scoreboard in a eu server most every game and ingame chat don't matter to me unless there's certain people on my team so .. who cares bout anything else?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:35pm
^^ put his head in Dagon's bucket

oops .. never mind ... wrong thread Embarrassed
The Keyboard Samurai View Drop Down
Please....Listen to me whine

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Keyboard Samurai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:35pm
dagon has become the active argumentative one -- lmao, thats awesome - if only you had joined me before --
you used to be so passive Dagon what happened ??- i hope i did not leave a bad influence on you, hehe
Take it easy dagon we know you are superfly-
we see it in your videos :) - even if you do neglect you flag runs .

only an observation - but most of you need to chill

Take it easy
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:39pm
Let's all wait for Feh's wisdom ...

Fehtalatee Today at 9:26pm 27 minutes Windows NT 4 IE 8 Writing Reply
getting pissed off...
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:42pm
ok ok...ive talked trash to some EU guysEmbarrassed but the only reason is ca team stacking gets old when its like the 4th 3-1 or 3-0...here is the scores
Feh-48
Deep-22
Top war-12
noob-6
noob-3
noob-0
noob-0

Vs
32 and up all EU
get a clue and the only reason they got those points is ca they spawn kill the noobs over 20 times(thats y some of them got zero)
like the other day
Feh grabs the flag....makes it to redem. PICKup! Feh jumps out the redem. kills flag runner, than goes the long way(during the sandstorm). Feh then gets to base...PICKup!...Feh gets killed by his team's fury(noob gave it up -_-). then they score.

thats when i start getting pissed off and made this thread.

@Bain thx a lot man ca the other US servers, everyone has been laggy. hopefully us US players can get good ping like 94 or even 80 XD

@Oops and Dagon stop talking AND DUEL!Angry
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Let's all wait for Feh's wisdom ...

Fehtalatee Today at 9:26pm 27 minutes Windows NT 4 IE 8 Writing Reply
getting pissed off...
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! talking on the phone with my girl. LOLLOLLOL
valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:46pm

with Sephiroth ?? really ???!!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 9:48pm
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! noEmbarrassed
no realy i was haha looking at my profile huh?Wink
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 10:40pm
feh u and sephigaylord ! ohhhh i don´t now that u guy have an "relationship" ?!!! did u share ur hammers?

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 11:04pm
OHHHHH....Style got da jokes! i wanna know what you and skiller be doing in that darkwalker while you guys are spawn killing noobs! NOW DONT MAKE ME GET ON MAMMAs "F.u.K"  if thats your real names AngryShocked

Edit:  Dont start no Stuff, Wont be no Stuff...you heard?...PartnaAngry
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

eu sux ass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 2:07am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

eu sux ass

thats wassup <3
name_is_clantag
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:14am
Originally posted by valjohn

^^ put his head in Dagon's bucket

oops .. never mind ... wrong thread Embarrassed

lool Bucket is ok Val.. he's just young and very defensive luckycharm is funny.. he's like the eu Khantusion because he has a meltdown when he loses but if he wins a couple games he beats on his chest and does a Tarzan yell

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:55am

pin i've played with you enough now that you know that both you and i can stop whatever the throw at us, in fact if we're on the same team i know if the score its becuz you and i lost them and no one was around to see what route they took.... we're just talkin us players being on eu servers... its bulll.... yeah if its under half the room is U.S. its ok..... but when its full U.S. players on a EU server then why? are ppl that dumb that they cant read? i know this game is dead and dieing even more, but come on.... what we have left lets be smart about, dont get me wrong i'll play EU, i love playin against Dagon, *** Zake, Thatsmatt, Dragay, Devil terror, Skiller, and ect..... i know i didn't list them all but those are my favs cuz they give the game a challange :) but for "*** zakes" if its all U.S. play in the right server so we can have fun games, and EU ppl, stop making ur own servers when theres nothing left, do what we do and join the opp. Server so we can still make this game fun, i'd hate to be stuck with just black ops for good games cuz lets face it, even tho it is good.... its not "arena" style FPS so its not as fun and we all know how much we love arena style, which is why we play a dead game and have fun withit

True, True. I agree with you.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by RemY

eu sux ass
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:50pm

eu sux ass
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Penguin

us sux ass

:o
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 8:59pm

eu sux ass
F*ck the UK!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
STYLE View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 9:47pm
feh bro! we don´t talk about if u want
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 6:20pm

eu sux ass
F*ck the UK!! 
fell of chair, ha ha ha ha hah ah aaahhhhhh:-) TY needed that one;-)
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 6:24pm
@Ether: I said im sorry, its now beyond 20 times.. Give or take 5!!
PS: Ur shait at g****ling.. No homo..
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2010 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

eu sux ass

yw
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2010 at 2:58pm
If 3 pick ups in a row every game is legit them im going to need to defend *COUGH*CAMP*COUGH more =]
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2010 at 7:27pm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>