Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Justice will prevail - montage -DaGon-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote STYLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Justice will prevail - montage -DaGon-
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:28pm
summerblink is gandalf from lord of the rings ! he is f.uk ing old
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Iuckshot

:o i think i liked your last one better
this one had some nice combos, but those headshots kinda bored me i think lol
i like watching vids though

didnt u complain about the last vid because he didnt kill people with moving combos? 
hey DaGoN you killed people with your combos Thumbs Up 

ubernoob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ubernoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:03am
very nice.

my fav was the "viper eject -> headshot while in air -> grab flag and gtfo" part on necro, that sequence was slick.

my least fav parts are the kills on me :D

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:39am
Haha smygar that's also my fav. Thanks. :) 
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:07pm
you have never headshotted me :P
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:15pm
i have :D lol
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:27pm
Haha CS, true I guess. ;D 
Do you keep like a record of people who headshot you ? :D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 1:32pm
dagon i headshot u all the time :O joke lol, just 95% of the time :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:01pm
how come im not in this ? I'm too good i guss :O
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:05pm
pfffffft ur aight lol
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:16pm
cuz ur to scared to play EU mikey ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:23pm

lol you could say I'm too scared to play US. :'D

You know better tho
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:24pm
lol Psh sh** Dagon lol.
@Matt lol come duel me :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 2:38pm

You and angel are the reasons i play EU, figure u guys play with us, i'll play with you that simple.... Angel the other day said "wow i need to play US more often, you guys actually heal my walker up" haha

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

You and angel are the reasons i play EU, figure u guys play with us, i'll play with you that simple.... Angel the other day said "wow i need to play US more often, you guys actually heal my walker up" haha

LOL nice post^^

MaTT would win in a EU host Vs mikey
when Matt has his mic off he is a beast.

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 7:32am
lol well feh of course! mikey is a noob who cant hit standing still combo's lol jokes.. nah itll be a good game, he has improved alot lately :D..
and heyy seph they aint the only ones who play US xD i come in as well from time to time lol. but its more US warfare than vctf though.... lol
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Haha CS, true I guess. ;D 
Do you keep like a record of people who headshot you ? :D

No not really, I just havent dueled you that many times. I believe I headshotted you on our last encounter and just just went "Oh ****" :P was a good game though :)
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 12:06pm
@ mikey brennen, lol at your sig, u beat me 4 - 0 on a U.S server and your proud of that, you should have beat me 10 - 0 with all the lag I get on U.S servers seen as my internet is the ****est internet connection in the world and runs on wireless. If I dueled you on a EU server you would lose and I wouldnt take a picture of it and put it in my signiture coz thats just gay
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

@ mikey brennen, lol at your sig, u beat me 4 - 0 on a U.S server and your proud of that, you should have beat me 10 - 0 with all the lag I get on U.S servers seen as my internet is the ****est internet connection in the world and runs on wireless. If I dueled you on a EU server you would lose and I wouldnt take a picture of it and put it in my signiture coz thats just gay

lol slayer,yeah i noticed that today :D lol. No,i was gonna post every pic i got but thats to much imageshack D: Take backs :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2011 at 3:19pm
@slayer again lol. Don't forget we still have 1 more duel match to go. We did both agree on EU next .
dA^o^voicE View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote dA^o^voicE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:36pm
lol mikey u brag to Fn_A much ur gonna get handled on eu server just like i did to u on a american server no hating just keeping it real lil man, ur full of urself just look at ur sig, just like colossus said i would never put a pic of some one i beat, speacially not Veritas..

think about it num nut
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by dA^o^voicE

i would never put a pic of some one i beat, speacially not Veritas..

BAHAHAHAHOUDSIgbulriwhbfg
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 9:55am
Originally posted by FoXy

What a scrub.

as far as i know, hes the only one who has a recorded moving headshot on a manta. that was nice...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
summ3rblink View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote summ3rblink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 10:09am
Originally posted by STYLE

summerblink is gandalf from lord of the rings ! he is f.uk ing old
Yes but... your.... err...  hands are moist and hairy! - just like Frodo's balls in Sam's mouth Tongue
EDIT: sorry if this is offtopicEmbarrassed
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 11:19am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by FoXy

What a scrub.

as far as i know, hes the only one who has a recorded moving headshot on a manta. that was nice...
I got two on cam, both within a week actually. I rarely record.

But thanks for trying, it won't work anyway. Meh who gives a fvck if they got nothing better to do than to troll haha. ;D
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>