FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Get Smart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get Smart
    Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:37pm
meh.. read the ign review and its a loada crap anyway... most of the points that they think are a problem.. aint lol... the main things they said was that there wasnt much difference with the movement between each of the sizes u can choose from.. whihc as seen on the vids that have been posted.. there clearly is alot of difference.... thye said there isnt much incentive with being a lone wolf whihc is good.. however there isnt even much nstat tracking in-game whihc they say is bad.,. however iutll prevent people from looking at the scoreboard.. seeing they have a good k/d so they just camp.. so its good there isnt much stat tracking... also they say there are slight texture problenms as well as pixily sides.. tbh graphical problems aint that much of a prob to me as most games have slight graphical problems anyway.. such as BO.. however i dont care about that.... the only thing that worries me is that they said its repetetive seeing as there are 8 maps... and limited ways to achieve each objectives in the game.. and that there should be more variation.,... however.. that can be fixed seeing as theres most likely going to be DLC's seeing as prety much every online focused fps has dlc... so with the new maps thatll create more variety. Also if there are any complaints of the game being repetetive im suire thatll be addressed and theyll create maps with more variation with more things to do and more ways to get things done anywya... so the only 1 real problem i saw in that review can be fixed eventually.. and tbh.. with the whole SMART gameplay mechanic and customization i wouldnt worry too much about it being repetetive seeing as the faster paced gameplay will get me hooked anyway as itll be a nice change from the usual slow army games that are about.. and i love customization.. so even if it is a little repetetive.. the gameplay and customization would remedy that for me anyway...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12