| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>
Author
Team T2D
Team T2D

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Roster
    Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 2:56pm
you gotta remmber we are unbeaten on vCTF
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:02pm
 iAM is nice though.

T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 3:13pm
so are t2d :)
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 5:10pm
Phat. is about to be 1 of the best flag runners in vctf. ull c...Wink
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

i'm not sure if this is true or untrue. i don't have my stat book with me. ummm who all have you faced in vctf?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

if he keeps playing with me he will.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:14pm
serious sizzle is my boy lol
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

if he keeps playing with me he will.
lol riiiight...Wink. Phat. knows wat im talking about
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 2:14am

god help him if ur his teacher lol
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 2:33am
Originally posted by TX2k7

god help him if ur his teacher lol

lmao dam TX
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 8:30am
im teaching him like i taught him how to duel and u see what i did there
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:46am
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

im teaching him like i taught him how to duel and u see what i did there
u werent supposed to tell anyone -_-
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 10:54am

not as good as T2D m8!
lol
iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2010 at 2:03pm
Nothing like a new kid on the block trying to come into our play ground thinking their the Shiz. No offense, but I've never even heard of T2D. Who are you and who are your members? As Fase elluded to, you've got to beat the best to be the best.

iAM is like BeBes kids, we don't die we multiply! Woot!
iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2010 at 2:15pm
what?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2010 at 4:49pm
benwa if you see this add me on your iam acc
shine on you crazy diamond
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 12:23am

how about some ctf?  better you turn that offer down right "quick" eh?
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 12:31am
You forgot to name Death your #1 Noob in the clan TongueWink Haha just messing with u Kupcake LOL

EDIT: And I think iAM would beat T2D in VCTF and CTF no offense Quick.. But I don't know if you (Kupcake) and iAM can take on FTW's CTF team WinkTongue
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 1:22am
i didn't know Chriso666 was in iAM and i didn't know how good he is in a Fury. ggs Chriso666.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 1:49am

i didn't know Chriso666 was in iAM and i didn't know how good he is in a Fury. ggs Chriso666.

we tend to unleash him from time to time. he only kills when depressed, bored, for fun or as a hobby. either way you're screwed
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by InHuMaNe_KiLLa

You forgot to name Death your #1 Noob in the clan TongueWink Haha just messing with u Kupcake LOL

EDIT: And I think iAM would beat T2D in VCTF and CTF no offense Quick.. But I don't know if you (Kupcake) and iAM can take on FTW's CTF team WinkTongue
we'll put something together soon, but i know you've seen me beast at ctf and not sure if you know who my team mates would be soo you may bite off more than you can chew lol.  it would be a good match tho thats for sure. Wink
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 6:39pm
did someone make a challenge ;)
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 7:21pm

gg'z man... I was off the hook that time, i think i know when you're talking about, it was a pub match maybe a few days ago. The thing about that fury is that if you have someone else in it on the other side who knows how to fly it ( not just pick-ups, i suck at those but getting better, I just like to try and dominate the sky) it can really neutralize the other fury driver. Benwa_ and I can attest to that. We've had many intense Fury death-matches on Sandstorm. There was no one on your team who was good at flying it. I remember non-stop pickup attempts by the Fury that were foiled nearly every time. That's cuz the Fury driver sucked. I learned in the Fury myself by practice but my technique has been honed by through losing against Arkos. My track record against him has gotten much better with time. L1 is your best friend in the Fury. It took me a couple years to figure that out, like many other things in this game. There are many good drivers out there but few can totally dominate the map. The best person in that thing I've seen is Chris_C.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 7:49pm
One more thing to point about about the Fury, and this is mainly in relation to Sandstorm, is that how well versed the opposing team is with the Avrils really makes a difference in regards to the Fury drivers impact on the game. A few aware guys can keep their airspace free and clear with the Avril, for the most part. I think during that match we played I really couldn't travel much onto the opposing side because of those damn avrils. I tend to get greedy though when i dart over to wreak havoc. I stayed mainly on top and on our side and played defense.

Oh yeah, Go Hawks!!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2010 at 8:38pm
crap some let him start on strategy if only u saw r privates you would see how fast and much he types lol
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 24>