Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Religion and Politics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 38>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Religion and Politics
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 11:31am
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by chisox666

I kinda feel like the fat kid in Stand By Me right now. Not Vern, but the one in Gordy's story. The one who enters the pie eating contest and gets everyone to start puking on each other, and he's just sitting back with a smile on his face. I wish i could remember his name. I think they called him Lardass.

Sorry for my drunk rant. But there was some truth to it.

drunk at 11 in the morning? alcoholism is frowned upon hope you know

if it was 11 at night i would say good for you but 11 in the morning thats just pathetic, stop trying to act cool on a video game site dude

actually now that I see your post, your not drunk....so why did you say you were?

people these days :/
noob hes talking about his post from last nite

oh well now im the clown here :(
-Show me my Opponent-

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Jaysus Christ, all you whiny b!tches (myself included) need to just shut the f*ck up and go play some video games or do something somewhat productive. This thread is pointless. Let it die. It's like two walls arguing. And Serious Sizzle, you need to go back to elementary school and learn some proper grammar because I feel myself getting dumber and dumber with each one of your posts I read. You keep telling the "non-believers" that you see God in their future. Well i see hooked on phonics in yours. And yeah, I'm a little buzzed and lashing out. It's what drunk people do bestWink
i'l say this 1 more time! I DON'T TRY TO USE PERFECT SPELLING AND PROPER ENGLISH ON THIN SITE!
That's called pulling a Mikey. So you constantly use bad grammar everyday on purpose?   Hmmm
The difference between you and Mikey is? 1 Mikey is acually good at ut3 2 Mikey is acually smart 3 Mikey can acually get a girl 4 Mikey gets some respect 5 Mikey realises he don't have to spell every word right just to impress a clown like yourealise this. a clown that don't make anyone laugh, is just a worthless clown.
So your Godly @ UT3? Like the time in Sandstorm were I took your flag twice and scored against you, twice, killing you 3 times each run! Let me guess, you weren't even tryin huh? How 'bout after my 7 month hiatus of ut3, and even you, woodyzero, and BenWa couldn't stop me from getting home on Containment!? Yup, I'm so terrible, especially outside my comfort zone!
you suck so bad at ut3, and making up some sh1t wont help that at all!     
I recognize that sound....

yea the sound of the truth!
Check yo sig !
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 11:43am

I kinda feel like the fat kid in Stand By Me right now. Not Vern, but the one in Gordy's story. The one who enters the pie eating contest and gets everyone to start puking on each other, and he's just sitting back with a smile on his face. I wish i could remember his name. I think they called him Lardass.Sorry for my drunk rant. But there was some truth to it.

its all good.. Saturday night at the bar..you went home alone again.. then you said to yourself.. i know i'll hop on iam and make an ass out of myself and release some flustration
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 11:45am

Jaysus Christ, all you whiny b!tches (myself included) need to just shut the f*ck up and go play some video games or do something somewhat productive. This thread is pointless. Let it die. It's like two walls arguing. And Serious Sizzle, you need to go back to elementary school and learn some proper grammar because I feel myself getting dumber and dumber with each one of your posts I read. You keep telling the "non-believers" that you see God in their future. Well i see hooked on phonics in yours. And yeah, I'm a little buzzed and lashing out. It's what drunk people do bestWink
i'l say this 1 more time! I DON'T TRY TO USE PERFECT SPELLING AND PROPER ENGLISH ON THIN SITE!
That's called pulling a Mikey. So you constantly use bad grammar everyday on purpose?   Hmmm
The difference between you and Mikey is? 1 Mikey is acually good at ut3 2 Mikey is acually smart 3 Mikey can acually get a girl 4 Mikey gets some respect 5 Mikey realises he don't have to spell every word right just to impress a clown like yourealise this. a clown that don't make anyone laugh, is just a worthless clown.
So your Godly @ UT3? Like the time in Sandstorm were I took your flag twice and scored against you, twice, killing you 3 times each run! Let me guess, you weren't even tryin huh? How 'bout after my 7 month hiatus of ut3, and even you, woodyzero, and BenWa couldn't stop me from getting home on Containment!? Yup, I'm so terrible, especially outside my comfort zone!
Check yo sig !

erm..go pop another zit kid
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:26pm

Check yo sig !

erm..go pop another zit kid
Check again.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:45pm
Athiest=lacking
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 12:49pm

someone with 666 in there tag is just seeking attention!

SATAN isn't someone to play with!

It's fairly common number in people's names, get over it.  I'd rather not use it (I prefer 17, possibly with an extra 7 or two), but I think I understand why some do (because it looks cool).
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 1:01pm
cool to CLOWNS maybe?
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:12pm

So you claim it never happened?!?!   i thought lying was against your code?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:32pm

So you claim it never happened?!?!   i thought lying was against your code?

you suck really bad
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:35pm
Haha, glad to see who can be more mature here, but again, I didn't expect anything less!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:37pm

Haha, glad to see who can be more mature here, but again, I didn't expect anything less!

mature? you don't even word means CLOWN
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:39pm

someone with 666 in there tag is just seeking attention! SATAN isn't someone to play with!

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=30211

its been translated from the earliest known version of the new testament that the number is actually 616, so i guess the 666 doesn't mean much
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:43pm
Athiest=wishing
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:43pm

mature? you don't even word means CLOWN
Sure sure.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:44pm
wow...3 pages of insults in less than 24 hours....this is sad and pointless.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:45pm

Athiest=wishing
Told you, I'm not an atheist in the traditional sense! 

Theist=Lost   ;)             Happy to help.
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

wow...3 pages of insults in less than 24 hours....this is sad and pointless.
Agreed.   But when SYGY has nothing, he responds by insults!
Fatal1st View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA

Rican's Ho

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fatal1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:47pm
time out boys, lets get this discussion back to the topic at hand - that invisible bloke that likes to stop everyone's fun! :)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 2:50pm
thats all you fk'n CLOWNS do!

your the iam maskott METHCLOWN xD
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 3:19pm

thats all you fk'n CLOWNS do!

your the iam maskott METHCLOWN xD
The irony here is, I almost guarantee you have done twice as much drugs as I have at my age!  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 4:33pm
wrong as always CLOWN
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 4:47pm
Gotchya OLD MAN.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 7:44pm

Gotchya OLD MAN.

k druggy
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Paw

I kinda feel like the fat kid in Stand By Me right now. Not Vern, but the one in Gordy's story. The one who enters the pie eating contest and gets everyone to start puking on each other, and he's just sitting back with a smile on his face. I wish i could remember his name. I think they called him Lardass.

Sorry for my drunk rant. But there was some truth to it.

drunk at 11 in the morning? alcoholism is frowned upon hope you know

if it was 11 at night i would say good for you but 11 in the morning thats just pathetic, stop trying to act cool on a video game site dude

actually now that I see your post, your not drunk....so why did you say you were?

people these days :/

I erased my original post. Phantaci corrected you in the next post and I didn't see it. i get quote happy sometimes without reading on.
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 38>