FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 318>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Paw

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by Aquaknot

Guess I'll weigh in to the **** storm of controller vs. Kb/M.

For a long time I didn't think there was a big deal, but lately I'm seeing this as a significant advantage over "controller only" players.  Using a mouse with a hitscan weapon is like punching babies.  All too easy- A couple observations just tonight... I doubt ANY Kb/M player could compete without their hitscan advantage using a mouse.  What's more, these players whore out the damage amps so they get a kill with one hit, headshot or not.

So, idiot of the day goes to everyone who agreed (myself included) that placing a mouse cursor over a target, regardless how far away or impossible to hit and clicking the button, resulting in an instant kill was ok.

only weapons with a huge advantage when your using KBM that i've noticed is the link gun and minigun.. i don't play huge vehicle mode maps so i don't really get what you are saying about hitscan.. it's pretty damn easy to use hitscan with a controller too.. the hit boxes are huge

yea aqua im not sure bout this one lol

Controller is just as good with hitscan, look at my hitscan n compare it to mouse users....look at any other good controler player (phantaci) and compare it to mouse users...our aim is just as good if not much better lol

You guys don't count.  You're not from this planet-  Nobody should be that accurate with a controller Dead
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:45pm
who was it aqua?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:48pm
not interested in a pissing match, so I'll just leave it alone.  Not a big deal, except I took Kb/M off all my servers out of spite.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:50pm
kb/m getting turned on?
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:54pm
when I'm done b****ing about it.  I have a little more pouting to do.
-- Thomas Jefferson
medic573 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Rescue One

Post Options Post Options   Quote medic573 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 1:54pm
So, last night, we were playing with Pcx and Allstar was told something to the effect that good things would happen if you pressed select/start, triangle, x.......and you guessed it........Pcx_Allstar has left the game..............LMAO..........love ya nooby!
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 2:04pm
iotd goes qMustard and fruity_qm

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by medic573

So, last night, we were playing with Pcx and Allstar was told something to the effect that good things would happen if you pressed select/start, triangle, x.......and you guessed it........Pcx_Allstar has left the game..............LMAO..........love ya nooby!

credit goes to me for that one.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:15pm
kbm please so helscream can play.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

fans already? lol they could at least show some creativity! those names are more on striders level -_-
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

fans already? lol they could at least show some creativity! those names are more on striders level -_-
maybe it is strider?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 3:53pm
there's two
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 4:35pm

Done-

I'm done pouting.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 5:03pm

Done-
I'm done pouting.
Is it 2020 already??   :)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 5:30pm

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 6:21pm
I used to watch Pete & Pete all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!! TUNA <3
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Done-
I'm done pouting.
Is it 2020 already??   :)

LMAO - I had to quit early because I was headed home today.  Had to put on my happy face... or no sugar!
-- Thomas Jefferson
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2010 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I used to watch Pete & Pete all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!! TUNA <3

yeah, i used to watch it a lot too and when my cousin bought Pete and Pete season 2 on DVD i couldn't resist... i had no idea how good the show actually was until i watched it recently.. like it is so funny
- Best Coast

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:20am

Originally posted by Deadaim

lol deadaim, you really haven't won any debate.. i suppose you think you won ours lol. all you did was call me a virgin and claim that i put 10 hours a day when both of those are obviously not true. i bet your family is like the hungry hungry hippo's and you come on this site to brag about your life when it probably sucks. nerd

lol tuna.. i stopped dissing you because i felt horrible.. exposing your nerd ass. you bought a ps3 exclusively to play ut3, you played atleast 5-6 hours a day for a year+. you are a real nerd.

and your responses were so pathetic you practically misewell of typed "please stop deadaim"

infact the only reason you are responding now, even though i didnt mention you is because you know you were handed your ass, badly.

i mean do i really need to repeat myself?

whats all this hungry hungry hippo stuff?

not that i really need to explain this **** to some nerdy ass little kid like you, but i will.

i make good money and am steadily employed, have had full time job for almost 10 years.

im 27 and have my own place, dog and girl (super hot, super nice, pretty much perfect 10 dream girl).. motorcycle and 2 european cars.

i own the **** out of you in video games and barely play them.

i have a ****load of friends and you never see me on during weekends because im ussually on a river or at a bbq, and you dont see me on at nights because im chillin with friends or partying.

but please.. explain to me what you came up with in your little head that has you believing my life sucks? are you just so butt hurt you refuse to believe your life could be so bad?

of course we arent going to get along, im working class well to do american, you are scrub goofy looking nerd who spent the last 3 or so years of his life playing xbox 360 with every wakeing breath.

in real life, i would of taken about 1/2 of a word out of your mouth torwards me before i looked at you with a serious look like did this f***ing terdling just really disrespect me and then i would litterally crack your skull. you got a ****load to do in your life before you can even come close to dissing me, and it starts by not being a little pussy nerd.. overcome those challenges and you can start thinking about dissing me 
lol i didn't even buy a ps3.. my brother bought it and i played it sometimes. lol at me being a goofy looking nerd because that is obviously not true.. i'm NEVER playing ut3 on the weekends and i guaranf***ingtee that you would NEVER crack my f***ing skull open. i would literally eat you alive, you would have no chance.. after i get through f***ing your mom in the ass your girl will suck your moms **** off of it. the only thing you'll be cracking is that extra pepsi you got in your fridge, hog man. the reason why i stopped posting was because you said the same **** over and over and over and over and over and over and over.. i read you like a book, little man.. you got a small d***, so don't take it out on us nerds. good day

i think its f***ing hilarious i got you upset now haha.. must of been me pointing out how your a poor little f***ing goofball. you wouldnt f***ing bat an eye lash at me in real life you silly f***ing nerd. i guarantee you never been in a f***ing fight in your life. you are a passive little xbox nerd who litterally has more time on xbox 360/ps3 then probably anyone on these forums.

how did i say the same **** over and over? all you posted was "you say the same ****" and didnt explain whatsoever.. the **** i said to you was exactly about you, specifically tailored to your no life having ass. and you already sent me some random PM before about how i was the best at dissing people and comebacks, then when they are aimed at you im supposedly repetetive?

all you do is make **** up and think you are right, you havent had one decent comeback the entire time and havent used any real life facts against me.. this is the 2nd post in a row where you implied i was fat.. wth are you smoking on? im not fat at all

i'm the guy on the right. this pic was taken about 2 weeks ago. TEWNA

THIS IS THE LITTLE f***ING PISSANT ? you f***ing GOOOOOFY looking f***ing retard.. maybe that **** flys down in whatever little ****hole you live in.. but if you ever went out in public looking so f***ing dumb around here you would get robbed.. you misewell have a f***ing sign on your face that says "SOFT LITTLE b**** THATS NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT"

wtf is that shirt? seriously your rocking a dual mini pocketed no name f***ing scrub tshirt ?

i mean f*** that fact that you look goofier then anyone ive ever seen, lets focus on how much of a pussy you obviously are.. you can see it in your eyes.. little f***ing virgin looks like you litterally just crawled out of your xbox batcave.

seriously dont ever f***ing talk hard to me again.. im cleaning up puke right now.. so disgusted.. i hope i someday run into you.. when im beating the life out of you remember you should f***ing keep your mouth shut. if i ever hear about you going to any sort of f***ing event im buying tickets.

YOU LOOK SO f***ING GOOFY.

lol deadaim, nice try.. you really have no idea what you are talking about either lol. that shirt i'm wearing? hahahaha looks better if you saw me from my head to my toes.. that shirt + skinny jeans + vans = tuna. i think i got that shirt from American Apparel on the internet but it's been awhile so i'm not really sure lol

how big do you think i am deadaim? i bet i tower over your midget ass and i bet i out weigh you too.. i'm 6 feet tall at 175 lbs.. i worked for a moving company for awhile and was a good mover.. have you ever lifted up an antique buffet and then carried it down 40 steps? probably not.. you work for a "computer comapny" and you said you are partners with a "moving company" lol.. we had the same thing and all they did was make a ****ty website and some ****ty brochures and some ****ty paperwork.. i'm sure you're ballin with that paycheck lol.. you probably haven't done hard work in your entire life and you are now on the internet trying to talk **** like you know me.. you don't know me at all, little man.. the reason i keep calling you fat is because you have a fat kid voice..

why don't you post a pic of yourself and let us break it down lol it will be fun.

have i ever been in a fight? yeah, i got into a fight when i was 15 years old because this kid hit my brother in the head with a rock and i walked across the street and literally beat the **** out him.. i haven't gotten in a fight since then because i'm not a fan of fighting and no one f***s with me.. when i go out i usually know a lot of people where ever i go so i never have to worry about that stuff.

omg i would love for you to show up at a "gaming" event and try to beat me up.. i would love that.. i'll even bring the girl i'm dating to show you what a real fox looks like and make out with her right after i slam your fat face into the concrete. but... it probably will never happen because i have lost interest in playing games atm. maybe if QAA does really well then i will attend quakecon because i know i'll be a bad ass.

i can do this all day, deadlame. this is fun for me.. i don't even really have to dis you because you make yourself look like an idiot in your posts.

when i sent you that pm i was LOLING at something you said about syzygy because it made me laugh and after going back with you for a couple of pms i said you are good at smack talk which i think you are.. good job.. but a lot of the times you drag it on and on and on.. that was a good trash post you made about me btw, me and some of the people i work with had a good time with it lol.

you probably do make more money than i do, so what? i had the same problem lunchy had.. i had a good job for 2 years and was laid off and couldn't find a full-time job for almost 5 months.. my brother bought his ps3 in the beginning of january so i did play ut3 for a couple of hours a day because i was bored.. who cares

if you really were having the time of your life than you wouldn't waste it bragging about it to everyone.. it's like you want us to THINK you are the ****.. kinda sad and lame if you ask me.. you don't see me on here talking about how hot the girls i date are or how much money i make or how smart i am, do you?

hahaha.. you been in 1 f***ing fight in your life, look like a straight up pussy and a nerd and you are still acting hard. im 6'1 and 190 lbs. i would f***ing **** on you.

lunchy you are a jobless scrub pussy, i love how you assume im some wigger pussy like the kids in your little ****hole town.

i could easily f*** up both of you, and i guarantee in real life 2v1 you would both back down.

f***ing nerds
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:20am

i didnt read all your horse****, did you explain your kmart staind shirt in that ramble you f***ing goofy nerd?

a real man: (dont mind the scars on my face thats what happens when you arent a pussy offline like yourself, ive beaten up more kids then you have probably looked at funny)

a real fox, not some f***ing nerdy little trash bag with yellow teeth like that girl you posted.

your life is **** on f**got, i would f***ing destroy you in any facet of life, success, happiness, and when you talk about athleticism, fighting ability and even eye hand coordination (video games) its a f***ing wash. you are a little goofy f*** i hope i see you someday, im going to f***ing hurt your little nerd ass for trying to act tough.

and lunchy your a straight up pussy aswell, f***ing jobless scrub working out and running every day to feel better about your waste of life, you are still a pathetic little assclown who i would f***ing have kissing my shoes.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:41am
i love both of your excuses for not having jobs.. no wonder you are both liberal little c***suckers.. you cant do anything for yourself and need someone or something to blame. I moved out of my parents house when was 17 and lived with a bunch of friends for the next few years, i started out in the f***ing teardown dept and thru hard work im at the top now. you scrubs wouldnt know anything about work so tuna dont ever ever comment to me about a job when your resume reads f***ing mcdonalds and a grocery store. you are still a little kid, and a patheticly goofy/sheltered looking one aswell. Lunchy.. you look like f***ing mommas little retard, no wonder you still live at home.. and your assumption about me sounds exactly like your personal life experience, its to bad i know 100s of people that all know ill f***ing punch you in the face and leave you bleeding just for looking at me wrong, no f***ing gangsters ever f***ing shook me dip**** and ive dealt with alot of them, ive been fights where it was 5on12 and we still won. and if a "gangster" rolls up on me with a gun i would just pull my gun out, and the extremely lethal hollow tip bullets that i keep in the clip. im not some sheltered little pussy like you two nerds, yes we ended up on the same gaming site.. but dont be a f***ing bafoon and assume everyone is just as pussy or nerdy as you, because its obviously not the situtation.

ill let you nerds get back to your daily life, ill be back monday to make fun of some of the f**gots on here. tuna you ever give me the oppurtunity to get my hands on you your f***ing done

Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:52am

i didnt read all your horse****, did you explain your kmart staind shirt in that ramble you f***ing goofy nerd?

<FONT style=": #000000">a real man: (dont mind the scars on my face thats what happens when you arent a pussy offline like yourself, ive beaten up more kids then you have probably looked at funny)
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000"> 

a real fox, not some f***ing nerdy little trash bag with yellow teeth like that girl you posted.

your life is **** on f**got, i would f***ing destroy you in any facet of life, success, happiness, and when you talk about athleticism, fighting ability and even eye hand coordination (video games) its a f***ing wash. you are a little goofy f*** i hope i see you someday, im going to f***ing hurt your little nerd ass for trying to act tough.

and lunchy your a straight up pussy aswell, f***ing jobless scrub working out and running every day to feel better about your waste of life, you are still a pathetic little assclown who i would f***ing have kissing my shoes.
lmao u got sme anger issues fam!
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 10:56am
4 real lunchy a str8 up flea bag worst playa 2 cme out of the worst warfare clan ever TwC
Paw View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Paw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:01am
Deadaim goin hard on these fools! haha

but yea lunchy and tuna just got shut up real quick lol
-Show me my Opponent-

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2010 at 11:19am
lmao that girl in that pic is definitely not with me ew. i completely forgot about you lol. if you're ever in birmingham, look me up
- Best Coast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 318>