| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A-R CoMpLaiNt DePaRtMeNt
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:35am
I'm reporting Kali for handing me my A$$ in MVC2. I'll get you and your little dog too.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I'd like to complain about A-R kicking our (B-Team) a$$es today. You guys put it on us. Great games. See ya tomorrow.

That greed match in Necro went down too the wire!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 12:36pm
I'm reporting Kali for using glitches in Marvel Vs Capcom2....In the middle of owning him with some big slow character  i noticed one of his turning into a tank?  Wtf bro this isnt VCTF & you're not Aqua!  If that wasnt bad enough he proceeded too hit me with 85 & 120 hit combo's!?!

So i challenged him too a duel on Deck....Nothing too report there, He won a close game 10 to -1
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

I'm reporting Kali for using glitches in Marvel Vs Capcom2....In the middle of owning him with some big slow character  i noticed one of his turning into a tank?  Wtf bro this isnt VCTF & you're not Aqua!  If that wasnt bad enough he proceeded too hit me with 85 & 120 hit combo's!?!

So i challenged him too a duel on Deck....Nothing too report there, He won a close game 10 to -1

Is that negative 1?
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 2:42pm

LOL! Da Blue Pokeman got a few tricks up his sleeves! Imma just start calling that move da "Aqua Hyper Combo".
surfacing8671 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote surfacing8671 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 2:49pm
LOL oh ****. -1! Kali we need to duel more often. its been a while. 

AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

Is that negative 1?

Yes =(
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2009 at 3:55pm

Originally posted by Mommyrox

Is that negative 1?

Yes =(
You did better than I would.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 3:44am
I'd like to report DOD for not playing my LBP level yet, after all the times I helped you die, this is what I get 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I'd like to report DOD for not playing my LBP level yet, after all the times I helped you die, this is what I get 

Bad news Jp....I got robbed lastnight @ gunpoint & they took my copy of LBP....All i heard em say was damn i can use this game to break my weed up on!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:12pm
I'm reporting Kanye West for bein a real pole-smoker!
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm
can we all complain about D1ck-rc on here coz every1 seems to do on every post?
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:16pm
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:17pm
I wld like to report DoD for not making it to the Bone Thugs n Harmony concert 2 weeks ago. That's where the real smoking went on and where it all went down.

You missed it DoD, **** was off da hook. I can't even explain how good it was and how much smoking went down while I was there, lol, it was great.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

lol shoot away?
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:22pm
I'd like to report Incremental for double posting like the noob he is...lol
None of you seem to understand...I'm not locked in here with you, YOU'RE locked in here with ME!!--Rorschach
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:23pm
WTF i'm reporting you two for double postin in this thread!  I kno yall are excited but slow ya roll turbo!
Should of sent me a ticket ICN!  Always playa-hatin for no god damn reason!  Jk bro...Bet that $h!t was off da hook.  I havent been too a concert in about 2 years =(
Believe me tho, At the Roc The Mic Tour was the biggest pot fest i eva been too in my life.  Especially when Snoop was performing on stage!  Even the cops were tokin da F|_|CK up! 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

I'd like to report WOPR for making things up ;)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by WOPR-1

I saw that $h!t too!  And now that i refreshed i dont LoL
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:26pm
I'd like to report Do_Or_Die for deleting me off his PSN list!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT

No!  He has his very own website you can do that on!  The more attention (negative or positive) you give ppl the more they'll act a fool...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

OMG that's the first time i ever been reported for that LOL
Sorry bro, Nothing against ya...I just dont keep ppl on pSn that i never talk too...
I've even deleted WOPR-1 & he's one of the coolest dudes i've met on here...It's only a matter of time before he deletes me off this website =(
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:34pm

Haha I know bro! No worry :P I must admit I havn't been very active.

Still.. someone needed to report you for it lol.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:35pm

Originally posted by Supreme_Venom

OMG that's the first time i ever been reported for that LOL
Sorry bro, Nothing against ya...I just dont keep ppl on pSn that i never talk too...
I've even deleted WOPR-1 & he's one of the coolest dudes i've met on here...It's only a matter of time before he deletes me off this website =(
I guess that's why you didn't accept my friend req a while back? Tongue
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:35pm
I'd like to report my cell phone for double posting.

I'd like to report Wopr "admin" for talking down on a forum member which is against forum policies and shldnt be tolerated so I feel you should resign, lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>