FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Longest known active player?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Longest known active player?
    Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 2:49am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

First ppl I remember seeing we're in DM.... bumrush, qwerty, r13wcn, valjohn

he heeeeeee .... those were very good times Wink

I remember PrincessBev, Sipsy, Priebe (= Seph), R13wcn ... also qwerty (came a bit later)
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 11:23am
Originally posted by valjohn

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

First ppl I remember seeing we're in DM.... bumrush, qwerty, r13wcn, valjohn

he heeeeeee .... those were very good times Wink

I remember PrincessBev, Sipsy, Priebe (= Seph), R13wcn ... also qwerty (came a bit later)
yea and the 1st people i met and had on my friend's list were Valjohn, Virus(RTO), Mr. Blue, Redbeard, Sandfox, Lucifer, Tank Girrl, and Indigo XD   lol we use to play dm/tdm 24/7 love those guysEmbarrassed
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 2:20pm
Endo-skeleton, D o D, Trainwreck & Xerxes were the 1st UT3/PS3 gamers that I put in time with.

I still got D o D & Trainwreck but never found out what happened to Endo or what account he switched to.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 3:02pm
i remember everybody iv played with. kept to myself for the first month or 2 the game was out.i guess the 1st 2 actual friends i remember were howsmydriving cuz he was my 1st psn friend. dude kicked ass in vc. then my boy skiller above me^ would always play from 1 to 5am my time with him
shine on you crazy diamond
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 6:55pm
Howsmydriving - he was the 1st gamer I encountered, it was Necropolis. He was good I remember thinking how does he kill ppl in that ball, how does he fly that thing (viper)? Spent the first 15 mins online walking around suspense awestruck till I realised it was an empty server!!! Vctf was new so I was curious but the vehicles and flag combi confused the hell outta me and I soon left to play onslaught now called warfare. Warfare was dominated by ATX-Broken, Cokkenballs, ACE, Danjel, Striderfx, Spagender, tWc, Sickboogiemurder, etc. Didnt have a mic so didnt have much team skills I just played Downtown, Tank Crossing, Market District, Avalanche and the map with the tank spawn next to the enemy base?
Guys I remember from vCTF first 2 weeks were Coolworx (bot), Skill-er. Do_or_Die 420, Aquaknot, Ether404 (first PSN friend), Xerxes91, Harrypotsmoker, Mirokke, xX_Chris_Xx, xXBio_SoakerXx, gamadik. Makes me wanna play again now lol.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:15am
yeah i lived breathed & shat UT3 back then. I remember coming back from clubs off my tits and playing with Trainwreck, Pin & Switch and building massacres on foot while gurning lol. good dayz!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Howsmydriving - he was the 1st gamer I encountered, it was Necropolis. He was good I remember thinking how does he kill ppl in that ball, how does he fly that thing (viper)? Spent the first 15 mins online walking around suspense awestruck till I realised it was an empty server!!! Vctf was new so I was curious but the vehicles and flag combi confused the hell outta me and I soon left to play onslaught now called warfare. Warfare was dominated by ATX-Broken, Cokkenballs, ACE, Danjel, Striderfx, Spagender, tWc, Sickboogiemurder, etc. Didnt have a mic so didnt have much team skills I just played Downtown, Tank Crossing, Market District, Avalanche and the map with the tank spawn next to the enemy base?
Guys I remember from vCTF first 2 weeks were Coolworx (bot), Skill-er. Do_or_Die 420, Aquaknot, Ether404 (first PSN friend), Xerxes91, Harrypotsmoker, Mirokke, xX_Chris_Xx, xXBio_SoakerXx, gamadik. Makes me wanna play again now lol.
ether wasnt around right when the game came out was he? i man i miss playin vc in those days xerxes dan jorgey skillah DoD NRG..i want a time machine lol that was when vctf was actually good. but ya howsmydriving was good people and was reeeelly f***in good. eebyaj was reallly good too when the game came out, i miss that f***er.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

yeah i lived breathed & shat UT3 back then. I remember coming back from clubs off my tits and playing with Trainwreck, Pin & Switch and building massacres on foot while gurning lol. good dayz!
ooohhhh the massacres haha always fun. still think its sick me n u got voted 2nd deadliest vctf duo when the site was made. i need to jump on black ops with you so you can watch me suck haha
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 2:59pm
I don't even remember who I played against when this game was released.  I remember imajap and some dk? clan, but I played mainly dm and tdm so I would not have run into any of the vehicle guys...
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:12pm

Those were some fun days. I miss T-H-E.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by jesse

ooohhhh the massacres haha always fun. still think its sick me n u got voted 2nd deadliest vctf duo when the site was made. i need to jump on black ops with you so you can watch me suck haha

T-Dub, you have the best K/D ratio on MW2. 0 kills, 1 death.
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 4:30pm
lol thats all it took for me to say f*** this game. i got to a whopping level 7 on black ops before i reverted back to killzone
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 11:51am
my first person to talk to was Nbk-Nocturnus. Cool guy

im tired.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123