| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team WAR General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NbK vs WAR DUEL!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NbK vs WAR DUEL!
    Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Lol you prolly just got lucky to be honest.... especially you insane, you are just awful 

I approve this message.
GOML_BRAH View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOML_BRAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

Lol you prolly just got lucky to be honest.... especially you insane, you are just awful 

I approve this message.
haha a sign of truth.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2011 at 8:17pm
Thumbs Up

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by XxXDEATHXxX101

Originally posted by InSaNE-IS-War

IS EVERY1 TRYING TO GANG ME UP OR WHAT.IM NOT
GETTING IT.I HAVE NO ENIMES
DO U .WTFF
its because you talk too much ****, reading through your post you talk too much big **** for a little turd.  your mouthy as all hell and need to learn respect...........thats what you dont get when you dont have any or are just a mouthy turd ball. 
You forgot when you run around on a server saying "he uses kb/m" Just wack and yes learn some respect you clown. ForceOfGod- Respect you'r gods :D

You and sizzle rly lose my respect not alot of you since i already snd didn't like you :S But sizzle , yea.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:00pm

DO U .WTFF
Its called Gangbang , its the style or so i thought :S
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

DO U .WTFF
its because you talk too much ****, reading through your post you talk too much big **** for a little turd.  your mouthy as all hell and need to learn respect...........thats what you dont get when you dont have any or are just a mouthy turd ball. 
You forgot when you run around on a server saying "he uses kb/m" Just wack and yes learn some respect you clown. ForceOfGod- Respect you'r gods :D
YOU and sizzle rly lose my respect not alot of you since i already snd didn't like you :S But sizzle , yea.
me or insane??
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
kingfatalis158 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:37pm
Insane bro, feel the love
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
InSaNE-IS-War View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote InSaNE-IS-War Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:39pm
iam getting it REAL HARD!

if u know what i mean!Wink
WAZZZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPP.KILLERAYYAN-
W-LRDIMORTAL-
InSaNE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:42pm

DO U .WTFF
YOU and sizzle rly lose my respect not alot of you since i already snd didn't like you :S But sizzle , yea.
me or insane??
insane lol. I <3 cake ;)
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:43pm
i thought so bro.
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:44pm

Guys leave my noob alone.

You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:49pm
You'r noob? remember the other day after the pub match ha.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kingfatalis158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:51pm
Yes, yes I do.
You mad bro?
Well then come at me!!!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 4:03am

IS EVERY1 TRYING TO GANG ME UP OR WHAT.IM NOTGETTING IT.I HAVE NO ENIMES DO U .WTFF

You and sizzle rly lose my respect not alot of you since i already snd didn't like you :S But sizzle , yea.

lmao you'll get over it though :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 4:48am

DO U .WTFF
Its called Gangbang , its the style or so i thought :S

cool, we got another reason y our servers called NbKs.GAnGBaNG:-)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 6:03am
Originally posted by THE_KING_ETERNAL

I approve this message.
lol man this douche completely dragged my name thru the dirt
shine on you crazy diamond
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123