3 [3.49%]
6 [6.98%]
2 [2.33%]
5 [5.81%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is the best in CTF? nominate people
    Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 7:59pm
awww BuM i kno i'm retarted D: ....... waaaaa! it'll suk to see you leave UT3 >.>
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:02pm
he's not going anywhere, we got unfinished business to take care of.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:02pm
is there a way i can spam votes? lawl
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

in terms of game changers.
me,remy,bum,and penguin. paw and veda can as well.

+1

not that anyone else in that list lacks skill, you could probably add some players that are on par to the others, but these names are still noticeably better than the rest. 

i vote for penguin,
because i don't even think the boy is playing serious most of the time and he still owns. 
i just imagine what his game would be like if he went all out. 

out of the girls, not being sexist, no one comes close to these guys but Foxy is definitely up there. she is the best female player i've played with and against. 
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:03pm

good :). no hate Phant, k?
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:04pm

yeah we've still got to do some more 4v4, I wanna see how the uP machine rolls
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

So retarded. I think Im going to follow in Rico's footsteps but leave for different reasons. Sick of this

I'm down to do the same LMFAO.
name_is_clantag
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by CharlieScene

awww BuM i kno i'm retarted D: ....... waaaaa! it'll suk to see you leave UT3 >.>

so sure. doubt anyone would care.

Its funny though, when I left for Resistance 2 when it just came out I was gone for 2 months. Only person who would talk to me was Phantaci, but then I get a random message from VEDAKID. At the time, I was like Why the fck is this dude messaging me..asking me where am I and I should I come back. I came back for him and phant. I dont want to go through this anymore. So just quit the sarcasm and save it.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:06pm
nah ipwn we are cool.

yeah rolltide we owe u some matches... and some people out there owe US some.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:11pm

Its funny though, when I left for Resistance 2 when it just came out I was gone for 2 months. Only person who would talk to me was Phantaci, but then I get a random message from VEDAKID. At the time, I was like Why the fck is this dude messaging me..asking me where am I and I should I come back. I came back for him and phant. I dont want to go through this anymore. So just quit the sarcasm and save it.

dude w/e bumrush, your liek one of the best players in the game PERIOD(in my top 5 of all time)!!! and i dont see why you would leave just because your getting beat in a stupid CTF poll. how on earth could you just flat out leave the best fps ever made? i sure as **** cant put it down.

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

so sure. doubt anyone would care.Its funny though, when I left for Resistance 2 when it just came out I was gone for 2 months. Only person who would talk to me was Phantaci, but then I get a random message from VEDAKID. At the time, I was like Why the fck is this dude messaging me..asking me where am I and I should I come back. I came back for him and phant. I dont want to go through this anymore. So just quit the sarcasm and save it.
dude w/e bumrush, your liek one of the best players in the game PERIOD(in my top 5 of all time)!!! and i dont see why you would leave just because your getting beat in a stupid CTF poll. how on earth could you just flat out leave the best fps ever made? i sure as **** cant put it down.

its not the first time, I got fired at when Im just trying to do someting good. sick of it bro. ive been wanting to leave.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:13pm

one of the main reasons.... THE COMMUNITY.
name_is_clantag
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:24pm
well even if the community isnt what it used to be, its still the best fps ive ever played. nothing even comes close to the fun factor or speed of it. who cares what others do or say. just like DoD preaches "at the end of the day we are all just avatars", nothing more. for some reason that made more sense to me than anything ive ever heard anyone else say in this game. i just think if some of the bigger clans split up into smaller teams instead of stacking a unbeatable team in a certain mode, other teams would then find more of an interest of playing clan matches. i dont care about all of that, but a lot of others do.

EnVy must be earned"
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:24pm

bumrush probably defends the best.
penguin the best flagrunner.
I'd have to say I run mid field.
100% agree
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:25pm
No love for Devil? lol jk its fine. 
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:25pm
Thats the attitude why rico left in the 1st place. No one gives a f***. :)
name_is_clantag
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by RemY

Thats the attitude why rico left in the 1st place. No one gives a f***. :)

Now i really dont care. Im out.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:40pm
*CRIES*

R.I.P. BuMrUsH24SeV =[

EnVy must be earned"
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 8:40pm
Moved to FoF since it was causing some drama.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:14pm
...... i got no beef with you BuM at all, it just pissed me the F..U..C..K off that FoXy wasn't on there.....she deserves to be considered a top notch CTF player! i'm sorry i'm a b!tch but i'm sick n tired of guys under rattling the females in this community.......
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:16pm

so sure. doubt anyone would care.Its funny though, when I left for Resistance 2 when it just came out I was gone for 2 months. Only person who would talk to me was Phantaci, but then I get a random message from VEDAKID. At the time, I was like Why the fck is this dude messaging me..asking me where am I and I should I come back. I came back for him and phant. I dont want to go through this anymore. So just quit the sarcasm and save it.
one of the main reasons.... THE COMMUNITY.
so ur blaming me for BuM leaving ?
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 9:57pm
When i say community i mean the community. Its directed to mostly everyone...
name_is_clantag
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:04pm
bumrush has been saying he was going to leave for the last two months, has nothing to do with the "community" <<
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm

When i say community i mean the community. Its directed to mostly everyone...
sorry u feel that way.........
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm
Who says the females on here suck at this game? I never heard that once..I only hear people saying that to me personally
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>