FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Little Big Planet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Big Planet
    Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

anyone wants a lbp challenge... try acing The Mines, I almost threw my controller at my tv in frustration yesterday. I better get something really cool or else I will be pissed

I dont think we aced a level yet playin together, I do enjoy puttin all tha pressure on you tho & watchin you fail!LOL
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:11pm
Lol.. I almost always suck when playing with others, especially when one or two of them are fairly stupid and keep screwing up and/ or forget that they're messing the screen up for the others.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:30pm
LOL DOD!!! You kill yourself and then say "Just go on ahead without me" and I end up finishing the hard part without you, lol I finally know why you ask me to play, to do all the hard stuff while you steal all the bubbles LOL!!

The other one I am having problems with is the Serpent one.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:51pm
This is my favorite LBP song!!! I can't help but make my little sackgirl dance to this!!!

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 11:30pm

LOL DOD!!! You kill yourself and then say "Just go on ahead without me" and I end up finishing the hard part without you, lol I finally know why you ask me to play, to do all the hard stuff while you steal all the bubbles LOL!!

The other one I am having problems with is the Serpent one.

Lies Jp All Lies I Tell You!  I remember a few times you sayin "Look @ This LBP Veteran"  You're Sippin Too Much Outta Your Hatoraid!  Me Steal Bubbles, NEVERLOL
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:58am
I have LBP luvin it :) made a place and everything...although its still not complete.....but its wicked and difficult!! muwahahahaha...lol i like playin otha ppl's creations then goin back and adapting mine 2 make it betta hehehe!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 3:20pm
Last night I freakin' aced The Mines and Serpent Shrine woooo, cowboy stuff!!! I'm off to the Islands!!!

I want to see your pod DaBomb, I got a cool one too, kinda like an aztec garden! (this sounds so perverted)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:55pm

Last night I freakin' aced The Mines and Serpent Shrine woooo, cowboy stuff!!! I'm off to the Islands!!!

I want to see your pod DaBomb, I got a cool one too, kinda like an aztec garden! (this sounds so perverted)

JP, do you want to see my pod? lol.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 6:35pm
lol. Do you have diseases on your pod?
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:47pm
my pod is the best!! and free of diseases! lol

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 10:48pm

My pod has been tested and is free and clear of all diseases. No foreign contaminants.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 2:45pm

I wouldnt call it a disease, I'd call it The Gift That Keeps On Giving.  Since you been in my pod i guess you're infected!LOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:07pm
Dude, I popped your pods virginity!! I tainted you! 
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:09pm

Dude, I popped your pods virginity!! I tainted you! 

ShockedUmm Jp that wasnt my pOdEmbarrassed
You jus like chillin wit Air Chimera Boi
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 6:31pm
Yes, your huge head is a distraction........erm..... LOL uh oh.. oops
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 8:44pm
hmm... plenty of innuendo's going on here :/

Only 366 days til yesterday!
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 11:07pm
does any1 know what the secret trophy is.

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 12:26am
If you look at my PS3 trophy profile (my sig) and click on it, it's called Secret Stickerist
you have to unlock a race in the level- First Steps, I believe its the hyper colored shoe sticker you have to place on the cardboard cut out, correct me if I am wrong! 
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 11:40am
ya i'll show u my pod if u show me urs....hmmmm that sounds bad...but u know what i mean, lol
Ya i wanna play at ur place <- ur aztec place....ok...i'll stop now...LOL
Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 8:49pm
i found my copy of little big planet today but once i tried to play it i had start over and i still had my trophies for the chapters i had completed. Also once i tried to change my costume all my god of war costumes didnt work it said i had not bought the full pack but i had everything in the mini pack already
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 10:50pm
Well, it sucks that this had to happen to you, umm.. at least you still got your trophies?  Oh well, we (the people that still play the game in general) could get together and help you beat it all over again.  It may not get your costumes back, but at least you'd have it beaten again.
Phantom View Drop Down

Little Red Wagon

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 10:58pm
Found the problem I had to reinstall all the things I got for it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 2:27am
wooo we made front page.. LBP FTW!!! 
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 9:26am
Originally posted by daaBOMB

ya i'll show u my pod if u show me urs....hmmmm that sounds bad...but u know what i mean, lol
Ya i wanna play at ur place <- ur aztec place....ok...i'll stop now...LOL

Ya Ya! I saw your pod. All I have to say is WOW!
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 9:39am
u like :) yaya! all pretty and girly :P hehe!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>