FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uncharted 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uncharted 2
    Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 6:03pm
my brother said he was prolly gonna buy this game.
ill check it out when/if we get it. ill take some help Trendy if the offer is still up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 6:18pm
i'll give it a try, if i dont like it ima give it away.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

U2 is beast. Me & Trendy only people who have it for our team. We beast on online. Its as addicting as UT3 for 3rd person shooter. This is best 3rd person shooter ive ever seen online on ps3 thus far. 
Look for me and trendy on the gb ladder at the top baby!
worm & hel need to hurry up. 

I get paid tomorrow and will have a 3-day weekend. When i get off work ill probably go pickup Fallout 3 GOTY and Uncharted 2. So I'll have plenty of time to play.
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Helscream

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

U2 is beast. Me & Trendy only people who have it for our team. We beast on online. Its as addicting as UT3 for 3rd person shooter. This is best 3rd person shooter ive ever seen online on ps3 thus far. 
Look for me and trendy on the gb ladder at the top baby!
worm & hel need to hurry up. 

I get paid tomorrow and will have a 3-day weekend. When i get off work ill probably go pickup Fallout 3 GOTY and Uncharted 2. So I'll have plenty of time to play.

Hell yeah man, can't wait for our crew to start smashing faces on GB.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:46am
i have the game as well hit me up 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 5:18am
I think this gets released today in EU. I'm gonna go get it after work and when I get back from the gym I'm gonna whore this allllllll night.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 5:29am
im buying it today
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 5:52am
the beginning of the story is crazy!
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 6:02am
Yeah if its out I'm defo gettin on this.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 7:17am
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! I've pre ordered this along with a new ps3 but order status still says 'packing'. Looks like I won't be getting it today or even tomorrow. :(
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 10:04am
What are some of the online modes in this game?
Hey_Look_its_Trendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey_Look_its_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 10:24am

online modes:

plunder- a variation of ctf

king of the hill

chain reaction- somewhat like warfare where your team has to capture all the territories on the map.

Turf War- A mix of chain reaction and king of the hill. There are three territories on the map that you have to try and hold.

Deathmatch and Elimination deathmatch (1 life per round on elimination, best of 5 rounds)
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Hey_Look_its_Trendy

online modes:

plunder- a variation of ctf

king of the hill

chain reaction- somewhat like warfare where your team has to capture all the territories on the map.

Turf War- A mix of chain reaction and king of the hill. There are three territories on the map that you have to try and hold.

Deathmatch and Elimination deathmatch (1 life per round on elimination, best of 5 rounds)

Thanks 4 da response...Definately sounds like a game to go rent & see if i like it...Turf War sounds like one hell of a time Lol...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:14pm
This is a good game! Only been on it for about 30 mins but I am loving it!!!

Gonna complete it on normal, then either go online or do it on hard! Top opening scene.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:23pm
Got it today i'll spin it up seriously nt week. I want to play it first on normal just to complete the game otherwise if I go online and its good i'll never even play the storyline which will b a shame. I haven't even done much with UT3 campaigns cos once I found out how awesome it was online I never go past the first on in Rising Sun.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 12:28pm
exactly the same here trin...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 10:15am
I just beat the Single Player on Normal  :o   Good Game! I plan on beating it on Hard and Crushing next! a Total of 26 chapters I think
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 12:58pm
OK played it for 45 mins last night and the opening chapter IS very cool. Like the way the game developers lead the action to encourage u to learn the ropes first - nice touch. I checked online and there were over 12,000 users - is that right?? Anyway will play more very soon I can feel it. Once I get into the game i'd luv to do some of the co-op challenges with ppl here. Mu=ight even unvest in a server if the game develops as well as i expect and Naughty Dogg release software. BTW is it me or are the graphics awesome?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 5:21pm
Yeah 12,000 is probably right. Maybe a little low.

Like all new games expect a peak at the start... thats obvious.

Count me in for some coop!!! When is best for you? I enjoyed playing this so much yesterday, you kinda feel its unrealistic based on some of the scenarios at the start but its a top game.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Yeah 12,000 is probably right. Maybe a little low.

Like all new games expect a peak at the start... thats obvious.

Count me in for some coop!!! When is best for you? I enjoyed playing this so much yesterday, you kinda feel its unrealistic based on some of the scenarios at the start but its a top game.
Me thinks its actually nice to find that the hype surrounding a game is genuine, its already got me hooked though I wont play it too much this week. I proly b on at anything from 7-10pm and wont play past midnight GMT during the week. But weekends I feed my addiction so w/e time I finish is the time i'll b on till.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2009 at 6:41pm
Yeah again trin I'm right there with you on this. I've had my ps3 on for about 4 hours this week and for two hours I really enjoyed playing this game.

I've started collecting those treasures but I've only got 4 atm... wonder how hard they are to find.

Also getting a few trophies... more for kids lol imo but its still fun I guess.
A-R_siIIyy View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote A-R_siIIyy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 4:06am
im addicted to the story,,,watta masterpiece
you want lobster? huh,im thinkin burger king
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 4:25am
Originally posted by A-R_siIIyy

im addicted to the story,,,watta masterpiece

its amazing.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 12:43pm
I have this game!!!! Co-op :)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 12:44pm
yes please! Lets coop sometime, I haven't tried it yet coz offline is fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>