FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who Helped You Become A Great Player

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Helped You Become A Great Player
    Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

First recognised the skillz of Dan, Xerxes & Jorge. Used them as my first marker but I didn't develop properly until I started rolling with Trainwreck & Pinnacle (my American Brothers).

T-H-E showed me what it really meant to play as a team and the deeper level of the vehicle modes i.e tactics, game reading & the concept of 'doing the dirty work'.

I know that what I learnt with T-H-E has been perfected with F u K. With tactical minded players like Shaker, coolworx & Dan we've brought the level up. & playing with talent like HeadHunter & Crister can only improve you.

Also Duerden & Zellous are two dudes I would break my balls for. Great players & great guyz more importantly good friends.
All great minds Skill, great minds!! F u K is da ****:-)
TheSeph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheSeph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 2:28pm
Although I'm not great player in TDM and DM I have to thank Raoulcheap_QcP biggwill2121 imnothotimgreat couple of others.  In dueling tho i just watched alot of players Lex is Fna phantaci pawwezy watchin lots of great frag vids on youtube helped with alot of jumps and some nice tactic spots
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Terror

GSX600F
Does this guy still play? I remember when I first got the game he used to play all the time and was an amazing player. He used to invite me to games and stuff all the time but didn't really help me as such. Tongue
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 12:41am
Originally posted by QuickRC

well coming from the PC-UT3 i learned most my **** from there loool so here are some of the peaple from PC

1. Mordsspa**
2. DannyMcG(HOBO)
3. Fijut
4. VagasKill

Hahaha my old name LOL

DannyMcG[HOBO]

with my fellow Hobo's

Neonwater[HOBO]
Minty[HOBO]

Sleepy
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2009 at 3:06pm
im not very good but i learned to play all modes on my own everything i know about the game i pretty much pieced together by myself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123