Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TOO FLIPPN HOTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOO FLIPPN HOTT
    Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 10:46am
frikkin f.ukkin freezin out here

Uploaded with
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:48am
Originally posted by unknown_latina

its not racial for me maybe for u. its the way i talk . it doesnt necessarily mean your black. if u dont like it well thats your problem. theres nothing to take so seriously cause its not even a big deal. if u can say whatever the hell u can say than i can say whatever the hell i wanna say and however i wanna say it .

It is racist, don't pretend that it's not.  and I don't say whatever I say because I have respect for myself and those around me. If I have a problem with it I WILL deal with it the way I feel fit and that is a swift kick to your ass as you go bye bye. Please read our forum rules! Smile

GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:02pm
How about this next week JP?
Minnesota has highs of maybe 80 degrees
Our Texas lows maybe will get to 76 degrees
with highs of 102, 102, 104, 101, 98
I win :)
P.S.  It still isn't hot, I can take much more.  Attic work on the job easily is 140 degrees, can only take that for 20 minutes max, then the 110 degree garage feels air conditioned.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:06pm
ha my step dad works at shell over here in TX idk how he does it with the suit crap they have to work in.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:10pm
LOL killin, yes yes yes.. you guys get the extreme heat for extended period of days during the summer. We may get a week or two. But hey, at least during the winter in Texas you guys never have to worry about your car starting when you wake up in the morning! You guys have to deal with extreme weather once a year, up north we have to deal with it twice, so you get no pity party from me! Tongue

bahha I'm just shooting the **** with you! btw.. I like your sig! You do that yourself?
unknown_latina View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote unknown_latina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:14pm
BTW JPINATOR I WASNT TALKING TO U SO DONT HAVE AN ATTITUDE THE ONLY PART I WAS TALKING TO U WAS WHEN I SAID ITS NOT RACIST. THE REST WAS FOR SEPH. SO ASK NEXT TIME
PSN : psycho_twinkie, unknown_latina
unknown_latina View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote unknown_latina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:15pm
AND DONT TELL ME TO GO BYE BYE BCUZ THIS IS MY POST THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF U DONT LIKE WHAT I SAY THEN DONT SAY **** TO ME AT ALL.
PSN : psycho_twinkie, unknown_latina
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 1:32pm
Latina, what the hell is wrong with you.??? Do you know what an administrator or a moderator is?

As I said again.. I spoke to you because you used a racial slur which is NOT tolerated in this forum.. if you don't like it.. LEAVE or I can make that decision for you... now chill the f*** out. Last warning or you will be suspended from here.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 7:15pm
How is it possible that people this stupid are still smart enough to register for a website forum. 

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 9:42pm
Thats a very good question Ying. I think all we need here is a simple spelling test to keep the over-reacting little kids out. Latina, you need to learn to chill the fvck out. You're talking to grown ups here, maybe you'd be better off at the Dora the Explorer forums? 

P.S. Weather is pretty much awesome now that the heat wave is gone around the midwest. 70-80 degrees. Only bad thing is the rain, we got 4 inches in 6 hours here in South Dakota, FLOODS!

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 10:29pm
is that like a mikey alt or something? holy sheit
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Thats a very good question Ying. I think all we need here is a simple spelling test to keep the over-reacting little kids out. Latina, you need to learn to chill the fvck out. You're talking to grown ups here, maybe you'd be better off at the Dora the Explorer forums

P.S. Weather is pretty much awesome now that the heat wave is gone around the midwest. 70-80 degrees. Only bad thing is the rain, we got 4 inches in 6 hours here in South Dakota, FLOODS!
well at least that form gives us new maps! and plus they have quick sign up! XD
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 3:29am
Originally posted by RaMSLaYeR

is that like a mikey alt or something? holy sheit
No mikey actually got bored of makiing accounts LOL. I moved on back to what i know best :) Hacking
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 4:17am
I sense ........... a chickfight Cool

Uploaded with
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 5:47am
:D wheres Zetto or however his psn tag is ,with the popcorn ?
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 11:51am
Originally posted by iAM_HoPe

Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Thats a very good question Ying. I think all we need here is a simple spelling test to keep the over-reacting little kids out. Latina, you need to learn to chill the fvck out. You're talking to grown ups here, maybe you'd be better off at the Dora the Explorer forums

well at least that form gives us new maps! and plus they have quick sign up! XD
  lol. feht would be the first casualty of a spelling requirement.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 11:51am
lol, trust me.. this fight wouldn't last long! 
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 12:51pm
Damn JP and Bain why you play so serous all the time!!!!! 
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 3:02pm
Sorry, didn't mean to make you rage quit last night.
Milly View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 3:10pm
Yea u made me rage quit and we were on the same team. Now thats some serous play.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 5:07pm
hahahaha so thats what happened.. sheesh Bain what did you do?
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 5:20pm
latina jeez lol... JP didnt say what she said cos she had "attitude".. she wasnt being rude or anything she only said what she said cos she is a moderator... that being said, whatever she or any moderator thinks is a racial slur they will act on it.. not that i know what was said since i dindt pay attention lol.. so yeah.. just chill lol... JP is a nice person really.... i know its hard to believe with all her moaning.. but believe me its true :P:P:P haha
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 6:57pm
I thought guys like it when chicks moan?
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 7:50pm
LMAO Bain! I think Matt would be the second to go.... :S

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:08pm
I didn't see any racial slurs, just hate crime as usual.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>