FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2011 Ranks and Knock-OUTs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2011 Ranks and Knock-OUTs
    Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by iNFeRNo

ouh,, That list is not well presented,...  I think you should do something else because this method of listing is not valid....  Do not understand why all the Clans who speack Spanish are the last...

You have a problem Spanish speacking-(Latino)....

I think we should start from the begining, as you say is a Rank 2011....
2011 Not at all's Clan's play UT3.
So i think it must be done from the begining, the Clan to play a game up a positions if the Clan does not play, they get stuck down the list.... 

THIS IS MORE CORRECT:
                                                          VCTF

i'AM    DEVIL    A-R    KmA    DEEP    W-Lrd    War    ***    MM    Phoenyx    PcX
         ___    ____     ___    ___    ____     _____   ___    ___     __    _______    ___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXAMPLE

6               ^^                                              
 5                 |                                             
 4                 |                              ^^          
 3                 |         ^^                  |            
 2                 |           |                    |          ^^ 
 1                 |           |                    |            |         etc.        etc.        etc.    etc.    etc.  
 0    i'AM    DEVIL    A-R    KmA    DEEP    W-Lrd    WAR    Phoenyx    ***    PcX    MM 
-1      |                                |                       
-2      |                                |
-3      |                               **
-4     **

----->When a Clan wins add 1 Point,...  Subtrac 1 Point when Clan lose.

----->This can be done in all modes.

¿¿¿---That seems all---???Question 

Yo this is a pretty good idea man, nice ill change it to this. thank you for not trippin like da others did and just crying about it. thx a lot!Clap

@Jib plz stfu ca your still acting retarded for NO reason. no you didnt beat "iAM" retard, you beat GOW. yes it has iAM memembers in it but not a full set. so just stop

@Terrorist yes you made a funny LOLLOL

@at the guy with no socks...Aquaman? yea i only put that team up for King so he can play and if you guys dont want to play ill take down that name.(sorry if i disrespected you or the others Aqua).

@King Yo if you want to play make up a team or join one just for fun man.

btw i like spanish ppl, like tripoxEmbarrassed

Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:44pm
this thread sucks, heres something you all can enjoy:

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:50pm
^^^^^^^ MY FAVORITE POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YANG you da man bro
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

^^^^^^^ MY FAVORITE POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YANG you da man bro
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 7:40pm
wouldn't it be fair if you can only challenge like 2 clans above you or something?... so last place dont challenge first place, and if they win become #1 w/out playing the other clans.
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 8:33pm
Nice pic ying, to bad the thread stopped now since everyone is busy jacking off.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by RUSH_CHOCHY

wouldn't it be fair if you can only challenge like 2 clans above you or something?... so last place dont challenge first place, and if they win become #1 w/out playing the other clans.
yea man great idea, ill add that to the rules
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
RUSH_CHOCHY View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote RUSH_CHOCHY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:00am
yea no problem it would also suck for the number 1 clan, they will get challenged like everyday XD (i play tennis and we have ranks like this, so i know how rank system works)
http://chochy.tumblr.com/ Follow :)
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:58am
first of feh we did play iam in warfare a while back thats y i said AND lol we played them in warfare not vctf so maybe u should shut the f*** up since u have no clue in what ur talking about and still havent answered my question in how you came up with these so called rankings? lol!!

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 1:35am
I don't think he means Warfare, because everyone knows that AR won those matches... we just had some very good games with a couple overtimes here and there.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:18am
Originally posted by NbK_RoyalEvil

Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Originally posted by Iuckshot

edit: I'm sure they'll read this on the forums, so if you guys want a match, pm whatever the hell PSN eth3lium is using now.

Darkn3ss_is_QnL
DeSpiZeD_is_QnL
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_-CaTaClySt-
LiGhTtUPPx

Hey! These are the most used tho! Drokun u hater :'(

wtf, even i didnt know all:-D Dro is kind of right to complain, first time tho;-D
Explain yourself son.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
NbK_RoyalEvil View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote NbK_RoyalEvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 3:24am

edit: I'm sure they'll read this on the forums, so if you guys want a match, pm whatever the hell PSN eth3lium is using now.

Darkn3ss_is_QnL
DeSpiZeD_is_QnL
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_-CaTaClySt-
LiGhTtUPPx

wtf, even i didnt know all:-D Dro is kind of right to complain, first time tho;-D
Explain yourself son.

Idk if its about me or dro. if its about dro, he is able being right. i stick to that;-) if its about ur names...guess in 6mth u got more names than i kills in ut (not that difficult):-D but if thats ur hobby, its fine by me:-) gotta support my team,  so im gonna cheer u on in creating the ultimative name. btw im lazy, if u have the carving and create a new one, add me. spares me work:-) and one of my friends got the best one i know, Kartoffelkick. love it idk y, but works just if ur german.  Sad i dunno how to translate that one:-( btw what happend to NbK_-XDarkn3sx?;-)
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 3:50am

Darkn3ss_is_QnL
DeSpiZeD_is_QnL
Eth3lium_is_NbK
NbK_-CaTaClySt-
LiGhTtUPPx

Explain yourself son.

Idk if its about me or dro. if its about dro, he is able being right. i stick to that;-) if its about ur names...guess in 6mth u got more names than i kills in ut (not that difficult):-D but if thats ur hobby, its fine by me:-) gotta support my team,  so im gonna cheer u on in creating the ultimative name. btw im lazy, if u have the carving and create a new one, add me. spares me work:-) and one of my friends got the best one i know, Kartoffelkick. love it idk y, but works just if ur german.  Sad i dunno how to translate that one:-( btw what happend to NbK_-XDarkn3sx?;-)

Nothin? :)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 4:41am
LOOOL Feh xD  Tongue

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
iNFeRNo View Drop Down
Team W-Lrd
Team W-Lrd

Post Options Post Options   Quote iNFeRNo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 5:49am
rush_chochi:  This proposal is very good,,, but that will occur when a cla's wins a I'AM.?-(which is on 1º on that list).

I say,.. the Clan that wins at I'AM, retired and will not play and so I can say is the best,..
This has ocurred in the past...

I think it's more just to Start, I do not cost much...xDD...Confused 
OLE¡ -iNfire_No
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 8:37am

rush_chochi:  This proposal is very good,,, but that will occur when a cla's wins a I'AM.?-(which is on 1º on that list).

I say,.. the Clan that wins at I'AM, retired and will not play and so I can say is the best,..

KmA beat iAM (best out of three maps, 2-0), and we still play. I don't care about the rankings much, but if iAM wants to put themselves up there as #1, we'll just have to knock them out of it. Shouldn't be too difficult.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 9:07am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I don't think he means Warfare, because everyone knows that AR won those matches... we just had some very good games with a couple overtimes here and there.
they were good games
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 9:10am
Isn't it a good idea to divide this ranking thing into the modes that each clan is playing?
That way each clan also knows which teams they can play in what mode?
For instance, KmA and GoW only plays Warfare. DEEP and WaR play mainly VCTF. NbK, DEVIL etc play mainly CTF. So why not ask each clan which mode they prefer and make a roster out of that?
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 9:41am
Lol. NbK is shown as ***
Feh did this on purpose i can tell.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

KmA beat iAM (best out of three maps, 2-0), and we still play. I don't care about the rankings much, but if iAM wants to put themselves up there as #1, we'll just have to knock them out of it. Shouldn't be too difficult.
wow, always looking to start sh1t where there is none. iAM is not and never has put themselves up there as number one. this thread comes from the clan retard, not anyone else in iAM. go play him 1 v 1 to settle this. the rest of us play this dead ass game for fun.
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 10:20am
lol and feh thought he was co-captain all along. he will never put this game down, i look forward to the flames of his 2012 list :P
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 10:31am
Originally posted by BAIN

Originally posted by Pinnacle

wow, always looking to start sh1t where there is none. iAM is not and never has put themselves up there as number one. this thread comes from the clan retard, not anyone else in iAM. go play him 1 v 1 to settle this. the rest of us play this dead ass game for fun.

Not looking to start sh!t at all. Just stating fact. I hindsight, I think it's a great idea that iAM is put at the top. It's motivation for team to shoot for the top, at least for the teams that are going to partake. The thread is actually not a bad idea. I just think this type of thing needs to be coordinated with the team leaders, agreed to and them implemented. For instance, if this is going down without A-R, it's pointless. I'd recommend speaking to DoD/Aqua and the rest of their crew to get their participation. Win or lose, I'm down for this kind of action. It's been a while since this game has had some fun, and this just motivates us to play fun games. If need be, I'll rent out a few servers for this event.

As for my quote "we'll have to knock them out of it", I was refering to the community, not KmA. I can careless if we win or lose to iAM. As you know, I have bigger issues that I need to take care of at the moment.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 12:03pm
Rankings are no longer involved with Fehts little project here as you can tell by the first post, so we can get off that discussion about iAM apparently being #1 lol
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 1:37pm
This thread is pointless feh. Most of us played this game for almost 4 years from now. It's a dead game. Who cares about ranking.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 2:06pm
There's up to 80 people on this site at times, and there's atleast i full vctf server every day with different people at different times. ctf and warfare are usually dead, but i think what Feh is try'n to do is to get more clan matches going. He's tried everything but stand on his head wearing a skirt to get iAM some matches lol He's just desperate thats all. AR played vctf lately and it was fun playing on their team, I havn't laughed that hard in a while xD Feh AR just fk's around and their still the best vctf clan bro :) You just don't realise it. I posted that Devil was the best over all clan hoping to see a qm vs Devil all mode match to see who would win, and maybe a Devil vs AR vctf match. If those 2 matches were redorded it would be great to watch no matter who won!

Pinn I just joined iAM so watch your mouth :) SERIOUS SIZZLE is a fk'n BEAST
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>