Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GGs in Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GGs in Warfare
    Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:08pm
eehhh strider remove your posts brotha i enjoyed playin witchu the other night if everyone sees those posts next time you join will be nothing but arguments..deadaim while some players can turn the game sour fast i think wel all stick to the supreme team mode f*** tdm haha but damn man if you actually pop ut3 in i will give you the laughing pleasure of destroying me in duel i havent played with ya in ages. youl still have the upper hand i dunno the maps your still beast most likely and you cant forget, us warfare players cant kill. lol.
edit- il also tell you how to pass your drug test without quitting smoking drinking vinegar or other disgusting **** that was recommended
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:24pm
nnnooooooooooowwwwww
who wants to get a game goin tonight =D
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:37pm
ctf?
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 1:39pm
right now? im game .. but i was talkin about warfare tonight
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by jesse

eehhh strider remove your posts brotha i enjoyed playin witchu the other night if everyone sees those posts next time you join will be nothing but arguments..deadaim while some players can turn the game sour fast i think wel all stick to the supreme team mode f*** tdm haha but damn man if you actually pop ut3 in i will give you the laughing pleasure of destroying me in duel i havent played with ya in ages. youl still have the upper hand i dunno the maps your still beast most likely and you cant forget, us warfare players cant kill. lol.
edit- il also tell you how to pass your drug test without quitting smoking drinking vinegar or other disgusting **** that was recommended
why delete the truth bro? im sure jp will do that 4 me! you knw as well as me i was not spawn killing if i was you woulda been there with me n it would of been a shocking experience 4 em lol!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:31pm
quite "shocking" lol but i didnt see you spawn killing i saw you orb running im not conna call anyone a liar..
ima try to get a game goin tonight if your on, and to your earlier post im down for eu warfare jus add me and invite me whenever its bumping. either of my KmA accs
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 5:52pm
players from my own team confirmed to play tonight
pinakul myself CYLO
hope to see the same great players i saw the other day
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:30pm
well tonight was just a big fail, blue was so overpowered the only person on red that was trying was shiny devil.thanx for showing you 8 that were in my txt chat maybe wel try again tomorrow
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:42pm
its over already? i was just gettin ready to jump on :(

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 10:59pm

teams were too f***ed off.. while i was waiting for them to even i was just d***ing around and people just started leaving..just a fail tonight

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

its over already? i was just gettin ready to jump on :(
Lasted for about two games. You missed a generic version of Downtown & Stinkhole.
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 5:34am
you guys moan when i do play n dont wanna play when i dont play! pepperami- whats da matter am i 2 spicy 4 ya
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 9:12am
Originally posted by jesse

teams were too f***ed off.. while i was waiting for them to even i was just d***ing around and people just started leaving..just a fail tonight

Those games were a waste of fuc king time.
ournemesis View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote ournemesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Some good games in warfare tonight. Hats off to all involved. I came in a bit late, but the competition was brutal and fun.

Players involved that I saw:

JPinator (Where did you disappear to?)
Bain (Great all around)
OurNemisis (All you do is heal nodes - Try taking some down)
Shiny Devil (Gettin' better)
Arkos (I hate your sniper rifle)
King Eternal (Enemy Node Buster)
DOD (Team Stacker Supreme)
Strider (If you weren't such a d i c k on the forums, I'd say you're a pretty good warfare player - nice teamwork)
Trainwreck (You and DOD need to get a room with your shafts)
Otakutony (All around)
OneMan (Silent Assassin - Great Teamwork)

. . . and others that I missed. GGs.

Let's keep this up.
My tip to you ...try staying alive when facing me.My name has two e's and not two i's , Pineapple.
cannon_nemesis iAM_Avenger GOW_Nemesis
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:53pm
^^^^^ LOL. Work got done. Polish up that link gun, we're probaly gonna get another round of games soon.

. . . and I think it's Bain61, KING_ETERNAL, StriderFX, imanokguy, etc. Thanks for educating.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 6:56pm
I'm available if there's more if this going on.  Nice not dodging flak non-stop.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:05pm
cannot understand why vctf titan is allways full but warfare is dead so fffinn retarded
ut3lve View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3lve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:09pm
warfare is the only vehicle mode that makes sense
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2011 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by ut3lve

warfare is the only vehicle mode that makes sense

quoted for truth    ;D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123