Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

California SMH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Team PRO
Team PRO

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: California SMH
    Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by drdeath2point0

Lol I remember when I joined an xbl party that you and your homies were in and you were all planning to watch a movie together via the Xbox. Comon son lol at name calling

OMFG, YOUR BRINGING HIM OUT THE CLOSET...ROFLMFAO
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:15pm
I agree gay is a choice cuz its not a natural thing. Cuz even in nature animals exhibit homosexual acts but they still reproduce and none of those animals ever think animal pussy is gross and dont wanna touch it like the human animal does. So yeah ppl choose to stay in that life style cuz they want to.
And i know a friend who was gay since day one too but that guy grew up with all women and stayed around women and started acting like them thats what i blame it on he didnt have any male role models justmale models lol that was a bad joke sorry.

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:22pm
Oh and pedophilia has been around since biblical days phantci didnt u know that. Older me would constantly take way younger brides then 16 or 17. And yeah thats cuz of mortality rate during pregos but still many countries still think its ok. And im not a pedophile but i still think a 18-20 yr old chic looks hot in a school girl outfit and i know im not alone on that.
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:30pm

Lol I remember when I joined an xbl party that you and your homies were in and you were all planning to watch a movie together via the Xbox. Comon son lol at name calling

i knew you on xbox? damn, not memorable at all son
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

proveee it my boiii cuz I know someone who been frutti SINCE DAY 1
LOL
drdeath2point0 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

i knew you on xbox? damn, not memorable at all son

No but I was in a party with your tag alongs rican and someone else and I seen your xbl name and put 2and 2 together. I've only been online for four years. 2 on ps3 and 2 on Xbox. Joke fail.
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:53pm
I'm not mikey Brennan. I don't live a fake life and trolling me gets you nowhere because I'm a no body;)
drdeath2point0
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 5:59pm
Shhhhh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:12pm
Would like to chime in for the lesbian community?
drdeath2point0
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:21pm
Must of been me penguin and RamSlayer..
does us watching movies upset you? u wanna ban movies now??
WHAT THE f*** DR.DEATH!?!?!?!?!?!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:32pm
No I was being called a f** and I was simply pointing out that I don't circle jerk via Xbox "love" while watching willy wonka with my "friends".
drdeath2point0
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 6:41pm
But you are  a f**.
wut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:03pm
Lol wow just stop your embarrassing yourselves.
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:04pm
3rd grade name calling is wack brah.
drdeath2point0
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:24pm

Lol you guys are beyond help. America was founded on religion. Dagon aren't you a communist anyways, and summer you sound like a non God fearing atheist. Without fear theres no control and when "you people" start thinking for yourselves, this is the result. It's ok for me to speak my opinion just like its yours. I realize that it's me against the world on this site but it's how you kids were raised.
1) The US was not founded on religion. Were some/all of the founders religious or spiritual, yes; were certain framework ideas taken from religious sources, perhaps, however other inspirations were used as well (a good idea is a good idea regardless of the source) but was the country founded on religion? No, and to claim otherwise is either ignorant or stupid.

We have a document called the Constitution, and if you've ever read it, you'll note that the words "God," or "Creator," "Jesus," or "Lord." never appear in the Constitution, neither the original nor in any of the Amendments. The framers did not think the new government should not involve itself in matters of religion. In fact, the original Constitution bars any religious test to hold any federal office in the United States.

2) If you remember a time when men were men, f@g was an insult, etc...and look so fondly back to that image of America, then I'm sure you also remember a time when black people could not vote, and where in many cities nation wide black people had a curfew, yet I do not see you calling for those rights of equality to be taken away. Why is that? I mean back in the days of slavery & for hundreds of years prior to that the Bible was used to justify these things as sanctioned by god. The problem is you like many others see only the parts of your religion that you like or agree with, and pick & choose quotes or phrases to ignorantly justify yourself. Why not say you can't wait for all the bacon & pork eaters to die a go to hell? Remember a pig is considered unclean and you are told by the bible not to consume it.

Tell me, how do you feel about rapists? Or murdering your own child? Because bible God not only justifies both but actually commands or blesses such an act. And I quote "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalms 137:9, KJV)
or depending on your bible preference: "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)
"a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)

So for you to condemn gay marriage for any particular "christian" reason is simply not valid.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:31pm

No I was being called a f** and I was simply pointing out that I don't circle jerk via Xbox "love" while watching willy wonka with my "friends".
i remember me and ram joking about watching law and order on netflix because ice-t being a tv cop is funny lol 

btw you obviously didn't read the picture, because you definitely are a f**.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

Lol you guys are beyond help. America was founded on religion. Dagon aren't you a communist anyways, and summer you sound like a non God fearing atheist. Without fear theres no control and when "you people" start thinking for yourselves, this is the result. It's ok for me to speak my opinion just like its yours. I realize that it's me against the world on this site but it's how you kids were raised.
1) The US was not founded on religion. Were some/all of the founders religious or spiritual, yes; were certain framework ideas taken from religious sources, perhaps, however other inspirations were used as well (a good idea is a good idea regardless of the source) but was the country founded on religion? No, and to claim otherwise is either ignorant or stupid.

We have a document called the Constitution, and if you've ever read it, you'll note that the words "God," or "Creator," "Jesus," or "Lord." never appear in the Constitution, neither the original nor in any of the Amendments. The framers did not think the new government should not involve itself in matters of religion. In fact, the original Constitution bars any religious test to hold any federal office in the United States.

2) If you remember a time when men were men, f@g was an insult, etc...and look so fondly back to that image of America, then I'm sure you also remember a time when black people could not vote, and where in many cities nation wide black people had a curfew, yet I do not see you calling for those rights of equality to be taken away. Why is that? I mean back in the days of slavery & for hundreds of years prior to that the Bible was used to justify these things as sanctioned by god. The problem is you like many others see only the parts of your religion that you like or agree with, and pick & choose quotes or phrases to ignorantly justify yourself. Why not say you can't wait for all the bacon & pork eaters to die a go to hell? Remember a pig is considered unclean and you are told by the bible not to consume it.

Tell me, how do you feel about rapists? Or murdering your own child? Because bible God not only justifies both but actually commands or blesses such an act. And I quote "Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalms 137:9, KJV)
or depending on your bible preference: "Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)
"a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)

So for you to condemn gay marriage for any particular "christian" reason is simply not valid.

damn, tx jus makin people look all kinds of stupid
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:36pm
How is this garbage thread taking up space on the UT3 forums?
"Don't cross a Blackcat."
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 7:59pm
Also if you bother to be informed, f@g used to refer to a cigarette, and queer used to mean strange or curious. The meanings of words are fluid, but don't worry f@g is still an insult, just more fittingly used to describe idiots & assholes.

On another note, Let's take a look at fear & control vs free thinking...

When we think for ourselves, we:
Had the renaissance featuring a cultural, philosophical & intellectual explosion that layed the groundwork for pretty much every great thinker, builder, and creator of any kind thereafter. Monumental feat of architecture & invention. Plans for a flying machine, tank, and submarine. centuries before they were reinvented.

Were able to circumnavigate the planet when the Church would have you believe the earth was flat.

We dericed the equations for gravity, momentum & energy from which basically everything you use today operates based off of.

We traveled into space, the moon, landed machines on another planet AND asteroid.

We have gained an immense amount of medical & genetic knowledge allowing us to cure disease and extend our wellness & lifespans decades beyond what they used to be.

Fear & Control has brought us:
tyranny
religious suppression of ideas
internment & concentration camps (entirely built upon the ideas of fear AND control
the discouraging & suppression of ideas, knowledge, and ways of thinking or living that contradict
the KKK (as a backlash to control blacks thru fear, murder & intimidation)

shall I go on?

Control thru fear never works, look at the Revolution, the dissintigration of the USSR, the Arab spring, the French revolution, all of history is riddled with examples. You may say it works in Christianity but like everything else its only temporary control. Its just 1 of thousands of religions/beliefs held by man since the beginning, no more special or different from the rest. And like the rest it too will someday be looked upon much the same way we look at Roman paganism, Norse & Egyptian religions: as an interesting piece of mythology that we would laughingly say 'people really believed that back then?'
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:14pm
Damn tx is writing books
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:16pm
I didn't say 100% was formed from the bible I was simply being taken out of context.
scroll up bro I don't agree with slavery never said I did. I only read the King James Version of the bible. I can pull some scriptures about gays from the amplified version to make myself right but I won't cause I don't care anymore. I fell like tupac. Me against the world. Look I'm not hating on y'all cause you like homosexuality your hating on me cause I disapprove. Enough said Idc about terminology. Or slang definitions. I'm just different
drdeath2point0
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:32pm
Without fear people have no limits which most can't handle. There are many different forms of fear also
drdeath2point0
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:44pm
I never implied you did agree with slavery but my point is, slavery is not only condoned in the bible, God calls for it. So it is hypocritical to hate on gay marriage & gay people using citing the Bible & "God's word" as evidence and then turn around and disregard countless other cases that you don't happen to agree with saying they're either outdated notions, no longer relevant, or something to that effect. Like I said, picking and choosing from your religion to advocate your opinion, you're not the first to do it and you wont be the last.

The bigger overall point Id like to make is that you ARE entitled to you're opinion, and so long as it stays an opinion then it's all good, me and whoever else can ignore your opinions in happiness, indeed it would not stop me from playing ut3 with you right now. BUT, the problem is you and many others fail to keep your opinions out of other peoples lives, instead those opinions work their way into the laws that affect everybody, and has impact on certain liberties which it has no business meddling with.

You can walk away believing in whatever you'd like, I might think youre silly for believing it but I still respect your right to believe it. It's just a matter of fact that religious opinions have no place in the legal system or in the government.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:53pm
Yes there are many forms of fear, and fear leads to things like greed, envy, murder, anger, hatred. And it is true some form of fear maintains a certain amount of control over most/all of us at all times. Man's greatest fear is that he is powerful beyond belief, but when that fear has been put aside, we accomplished truly magnificent feats. Living with that fear is just another form of slavery keeping our minds from truly being free. But in truth, we do not need the fear.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote drdeath2point0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2013 at 8:58pm
Which is why this country is falling hard on its ass. I don't have any beef. This sheet is hilarious to me. O and yes we are called to be slaves to glorify God. I know what's there ive read it. Stay cool homie
drdeath2point0
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>