FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What excuse will Bum invent 4 being owned AGAIN By
    Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by Deadaim

these kinds of posts will just make Hatred laugh.. he kills and then taunts people like JKDMAN and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just to pizz em off.. it works too.. JKD hates being taunted more then anyone ive ever played with.. VGP don't like being taunted either but he won't rage quit if someone keeps kill'n him and taunting him like JKD does.. people that think there better players or top players seem to think that they always need to come out on top every game and in almost every fight? they usually try harder even in pubs because there very competetive.. but dam.. taunting is just part of the game lol i took my taunt ability off on ps3 so people didn't think i was being an ass ingame by taunting them because some people get so pissed :) Hatred taunts the hell out of people though.. his thing is kill'n and taunt'n.. he don't run flags, he don't play D, he just kills people that think there great and taunts them to piss em off.. and he's very good at it especially on a west coast server.. he's just doing the same thing to Bum that he's been doing to the top 360 players for a long ime xD most duelers do the exact same sh1t in ctf and vctf.. Phantasi's friend Seph from 360 plays the exact same way.. just kill'n and taunt'n and spawn kill'n every game
<FONT style=": #000000"> 
<FONT style=": #000000">sounds exactly like a loser. noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players.. thats something an asshat desperately seeking social interaction does.
<FONT style=": #000000">everyone in qm plays the modes, and we aint worried about ANYONE in any game, lots of players like to worry about us, or whether or not they are impressing us.. some even make multiple threads and plead and cry for attention. you wont see us making any threads calling out these average scrubs.
average scrubs? there are no scrubs imo! weather there average or a great player! being good at a game don't make anyone superior to anyone else! some people play for fun, some people enjoy thinking there gaming gods and calling less skilled players garbage nonstop.. there is a skill difference with different players but who really knows how big the skill difference is? there's internet connection, playstyle, kb/m, who's really try'n there hardest, there's just too many variables imo.. your say'n no one in qm ever just kills instead of acually play'n the mode DeadAim? Phantasi and Weezy both just kill at times lol in ctf Hatred kill'n someone more then they kill him don't mean anything at all DeadAim! it don't mean he's a better player or a better killer! no one has said that it does.. and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred
idk about weezy, but i choose choice spawnkilling, i do it for a reason, keep the other team in their base and allow my team to score. now sometimes in pubs if rican or penguin or foxy is there, ill be like bet i get a dominating and i end up with atleast an unstoppable 8)

so at times you guys just kill.. that was my point.. not that it matters to me.. i was correcting DeadAim on that.. everyone knows Weezy does it in pubs.. he loves kill'n people lol he's always udamage sniper spawnkill'n on Necro :) DeadAim lashing out so hard and acting like its about qm just makes him sound dumb
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:07pm

and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred

lol hatred pissed me off on the gamebattles forums so i have plenty excuse to get involved.

but its always been qM vs the world as far as im concerned :)
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:09pm

these kinds of posts will just make Hatred laugh.. he kills and then taunts people like JKDMAN and VIDEOGAMEPRINCE just to pizz em off.. it works too.. JKD hates being taunted more then anyone ive ever played with.. VGP don't like being taunted either but he won't rage quit if someone keeps kill'n him and taunting him like JKD does.. people that think there better players or top players seem to think that they always need to come out on top every game and in almost every fight? they usually try harder even in pubs because there very competetive.. but dam.. taunting is just part of the game lol i took my taunt ability off on ps3 so people didn't think i was being an ass ingame by taunting them because some people get so pissed :) Hatred taunts the hell out of people though.. his thing is kill'n and taunt'n.. he don't run flags, he don't play D, he just kills people that think there great and taunts them to piss em off.. and he's very good at it especially on a west coast server.. he's just doing the same thing to Bum that he's been doing to the top 360 players for a long ime xD most duelers do the exact same sh1t in ctf and vctf.. Phantasi's friend Seph from 360 plays the exact same way.. just kill'n and taunt'n and spawn kill'n every game
<FONT style=": #000000">sounds exactly like a loser. noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players.. thats something an asshat desperately seeking social interaction does.
<FONT style=": #000000">everyone in qm plays the modes, and we aint worried about ANYONE in any game, lots of players like to worry about us, or whether or not they are impressing us.. some even make multiple threads and plead and cry for attention. you wont see us making any threads calling out these average scrubs.
average scrubs? there are no scrubs imo! weather there average or a great player! being good at a game don't make anyone superior to anyone else! some people play for fun, some people enjoy thinking there gaming gods and calling less skilled players garbage nonstop.. there is a skill difference with different players but who really knows how big the skill difference is? there's internet connection, playstyle, kb/m, who's really try'n there hardest, there's just too many variables imo.. your say'n no one in qm ever just kills instead of acually play'n the mode DeadAim? Phantasi and Weezy both just kill at times lol in ctf Hatred kill'n someone more then they kill him don't mean anything at all DeadAim! it don't mean he's a better player or a better killer! no one has said that it does.. and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred
idk about weezy, but i choose choice spawnkilling, i do it for a reason, keep the other team in their base and allow my team to score. now sometimes in pubs if rican or penguin or foxy is there, ill be like bet i get a dominating and i end up with atleast an unstoppable 8)

so at times you guys just kill.. that was my point.. not that it matters to me.. i was correcting DeadAim on that.. everyone knows Weezy does it in pubs.. he loves kill'n people lol he's always udamage sniper spawnkill'n on Necro :) DeadAim lashing out so hard and acting like its about qm just makes him sound dumb

no.. big difference between what you are talking about.. you implied thats ALL hatred4you does, is play ctf pubs and try to kill people. if someone does nothing but play an objective mode to kill and taunt people.. and thats all they do.. then im calling that person a loser.

everyone has had a game or two where they just wanted to take it easy and kill, or just participate and help the team the lazy way by hopefully killing a bunch of enemies. thats not the same as someones sole purpose of playing
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:12pm

wejust kill and most ofthe time our team wins. hatred just kills and gets trashed.
hatred brags about killing bum who's flag running, but you notice he didnt and cant say anything about his kdr towards me.
why? because in ctf i run the midfield so if hatred decides to fight me im going to win 8.5/10 encounters vs him.
he talks about killin a flag carrier but when bum is on D, and im playing mid his kdr is pathetic.

at omicron on his host we were up 2-0 and the kid only had 3 POINTS
3POINTS ON YOUR OWN HOST -_- he finished with about 24
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:25pm
lol syzygy is still a little hurt about bum posting the pics of the tourney match where syzygy only put up 3 pts .. i think thats why hes defending hatred :)
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

[QUOTE=hatred4you] [QUOTE=TuNA FISh] hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

Yes! Finally someone who has figured out my shtick! This really is why I do it. Also because showing up c***y teens makes me smile.

Plan isn't working though. There was almost nobody on last night. I sat around looking for a ctf game for 2 hours. Nothin' :(
no life??? i
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:41pm

and everything aint about qm DeadAim :) this is just Bum and Hatred
<FONT style=": #000000">lol hatred pissed me off on the gamebattles forums so i have plenty excuse to get involved.
<FONT style=": #000000">but its always been qM vs the world as far as im concerned :)

qm vs the world? sorry but that just sounds dumb to me DeadAim :) qm don't have a target on there back with everyone lol most people respect qm's skill but just don't want to be disrespected and be called garbage or scubs just because qm has a great clan record.. and like ive said before Bum don't mind trashing other players at all.. hell he even posted a screenshot to try to make me look bad after VGP's tourney that was supposed to just be for fun.. now that was pretty fk'n lame lol but i don't dislike Bum at all! trashing my ut3 skill just don't bother me it just gives me an excuse to fk wit people and see what they will say.. if they start going on and on and giving examples of how and why there great then its obvious that they have a ut3 ego :) which makes it much more amusing to fk with them.. i really don't see what hatred is doing as anything more then calling Bum out to debate who's better at ut3.. and to me its just between them.. not qm.. athough qm obviously will defend its members
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:47pm

lol syzygy is still a little hurt about bum posting the pics of the tourney match where syzygy only put up 3 pts .. i think thats why hes defending hatred :)

butthurt? naw not at all but thats a good example of Bum being lame.. whats the difference?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 4:57pm
i think u guys had some beef going into that tourny,
and bum posted tourny results and hatred posted pubs
im not justifying what bum did, but winning a tourny round is technically more impressive than winning oops my bad hatred didnt win... winning a tournygame is more impressive than a positive kdr in a public match
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:19pm

noone from qm wastes their time in ctf pubs trying to kill and taunt players..
Phantaci.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by hatred4you

[QUOTE=hatred4you] [QUOTE=TuNA FISh] hes talking **** on the forum so more good players will play 360 ctf

Yes! Finally someone who has figured out my shtick! This really is why I do it. Also because showing up c***y teens makes me smile.

Plan isn't working though. There was almost nobody on last night. I sat around looking for a ctf game for 2 hours. Nothin' :(

i was online until about 10 central and i planned on playing ctf but no one was on ut3.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:36pm
I never just trash players unless they come at me with some bull****..lmao

syg like what are you doing? what are you trying to say? what the point your trying to get across?

Last night hatred joined a duel room. He saw i was 17-1 and he left immediately within seconds.
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:40pm

im not justifying what bum did, but winning a tourny round is technically more impressive than winning oops my bad hatred didnt win... winning a tournygame is more impressive than a positive kdr in a public match

lmao come on now Phantasi? that wasn't a real tourney.. we used Curlup and she had only been play'n ut3 for a couple of months :) that was supposed to be just for fun to get some more people play'n ctf because it was dead.. but JKD and Minow recruited you and Bum from ps3 and it just got stupid at the end.. ive never had any real beef with Bum or anyone except QnL and JKDMAN, the JKD beef was because he went off on me in a 360 party because i was b****'n about people using mini so much, but he acualy never uses mini, so why did he care? and then he started spam'n me hate mail say'n im a garbage player and talk'n sh1t to people about me, so i called him out and told him to come play me.. me and Seif beat him and VGP so that beef didn't last very long :)

ive posted that Bum is the best ps3 ctf player imo if thats beef or me being butthurt like Empiror Claudius i mean DeadAim just posted? then im very confused? lol

im not defending Hatred, but if i was? it would be because so many people are on him and not because of anything Bum has did or said!

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:44pm

lmao.. you're one to talk.. i remember taunting you non stop and you were definitely getting pissed. ive seen you rage quit plenty of times too. cant wait to read your made up stories about how you owned me and i rage quit

whenever a 360 players skill comes into question you hump the **** out of them. i mean what the hell are you even arguing about? NO ONE CARES. i promise you that 90% of the people who looked at this post didn't even bother reading it.
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 6:45pm

lmao come on now Phantasi? that wasn't a real tourney.. we used Curlup and she had only been play'n ut3 for a couple of months :) that was supposed to be just for fun to get some more people play'n ctf because it was dead.. but JKD and Minow recruited you and Bum from ps3 and it just got stupid at the end.. ive never had any real beef with Bum or anyone except QnL and JKDMAN, the JKD beef was because he went off on me in a 360 party because i was b****'n about people using mini so much, but he acualy never uses mini, so why did he care? and then he started spam'n me hate mail say'n im a garbage player and talk'n sh1t to people about me, so i called him out and told him to come play me.. me and Seif beat him and VGP so that beef didn't last very long :)

ive posted that Bum is the best ps3 ctf player imo if thats beef or me being butthurt like Empiror Claudius i mean DeadAim just posted? then im very confused? lol

im not defending Hatred, but if i was? it would be because so many people are on him and not because of anything Bum has did or said!

pretty sure curlup has played ut3 for longer than you. isn't curlup scotty's girlfriend or something? i remember that chick playing way before i knew you existed
- Best Coast

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:00pm

lmao.. you're one to talk.. i remember taunting you non stop and you were definitely getting pissed. ive seen you rage quit plenty of times too. cant wait to read your made up stories about how you owned me and i rage quit

whenever a 360 players skill comes into question you hump the **** out of them. i mean what the hell are you even arguing about? NO ONE CARES. i promise you that 90% of the people who looked at this post didn't even bother reading it.

besides, jkdman is a whole lot better than hatred and vgp. i mean vgp is good but he's too 2 dimensional. he finds something that works and keeps doing it over and over until it doesnt work and then he changes it up a bit and repeats the process. hatred is the same way. they are both huge rocket whores. makes them an easy target when all they do is use rockets and flak which is why they stick to d and mid. i guarantee you hatred isn't playing real mid on maps like searchlight and omicron. they are the players that vote for reflection every game. one thing i noticed about vgp (and this is recent) he dodge jumps way too much. all you have to do is shoot where you think he's going to dodge and it hits him. like everytime. i don't have a problem with either of them, i just have to give my opinion since you constantly brag about them

phantaci
seifer
frag
pawweezy
jkdman
carnage
RZA
trendy
miinow
q80
i kill ninjas
benwa

these are some 360 ctf players that i think deserved to considered top ctf players. bum would definitely be on this list if he had played when the game was more populated. just by seeing him play a few times on the 360 i knew he was good. 

haha rant
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I never just trash players unless they come at me with some bull****..lmaosyg like what are you doing? what are you trying to say? what the point your trying to get across?Last night hatred joined a duel room. He saw i was 17-1 and he left immediately within seconds.

that this is just what Hatred does and its nothing new.. he tries to kill good players a lot and then taunt them to piss em off.. he tries to do it to other people too.. obviously it works best on JKD :) like Phantasi say'n JKD was mad at Hatred.. JKD gets butthurt at all good defenders or killers.. JKD hates smalba, he used to talk smack about VGP for just defending and kill'n him so much.. he called ASSASSIN a rocket ho and rage quit because he couldn't make it out the flag room.. but all flag runners get flusterated at times and Hatred realised this.. i know what he's try'n to do so it don't bother me when he does it to me.. these threads are just taking it on to this site to try to piss you off more imo.. no matter how you play ut3 though its still just a game though
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:10pm

lol nerd :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:11pm

lmao come on now Phantasi? that wasn't a real tourney.. we used Curlup and she had only been play'n ut3 for a couple of months :) that was supposed to be just for fun to get some more people play'n ctf because it was dead.. but JKD and Minow recruited you and Bum from ps3 and it just got stupid at the end.. ive never had any real beef with Bum or anyone except QnL and JKDMAN, the JKD beef was because he went off on me in a 360 party because i was b****'n about people using mini so much, but he acualy never uses mini, so why did he care? and then he started spam'n me hate mail say'n im a garbage player and talk'n sh1t to people about me, so i called him out and told him to come play me.. me and Seif beat him and VGP so that beef didn't last very long :) ive posted that Bum is the best ps3 ctf player imo if thats beef or me being butthurt like Empiror Claudius i mean DeadAim just posted? then im very confused? lol im not defending Hatred, but if i was? it would be because so many people are on him and not because of anything Bum has did or said!

pretty sure curlup has played ut3 for longer than you. isn't curlup scotty's girlfriend or something? i remember that chick playing way before i knew you existed

thats MelMel dumbass :)
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:16pm
haha oh ****, you're right. what the hell was i thinking
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:21pm

<FONT size=+0> 

besides, jkdman is a whole lot better than hatred and vgp. i mean vgp is good but he's too 2 dimensional. he finds something that works and keeps doing it over and over until it doesnt work and then he changes it up a bit and repeats the process. hatred is the same way. they are both huge rocket whores. makes them an easy target when all they do is use rockets and flak which is why they stick to d and mid. i guarantee you hatred isn't playing real mid on maps like searchlight and omicron. they are the players that vote for reflection every game. one thing i noticed about vgp (and this is recent) he dodge jumps way too much. all you have to do is shoot where you think he's going to dodge and it hits him. like everytime. i don't have a problem with either of them, i just have to give my opinion since you constantly brag about them

phantaci
seifer
frag
pawweezy
jkdman
carnage
RZA
trendy
miinow
i kill ninjas
benwa

these are some 360 ctf players that i think deserved to considered top ctf players

haha rant

hey some people made Tuna's list? but since you quit play'n before most people got good at ctf i doubt they really care :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:23pm

haha oh ****, you're right. what the hell was i thinking

probably the same dumb sh1t your always thinking? lol
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:51pm
so much ass kissing in this thread I bet deadaim has some chaped lips right now
Riff Raff - True Artist
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 7:55pm
Why don't we try a truce, like in the movie The Warriors, everyone gets there own turf and everyone is happy? We just changed the beginning part where the head honcho doesn't get shot.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2011 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Why don't we try a truce, like in the movie The Warriors, everyone gets there own turf and everyone is happy? We just changed the beginning part where the head honcho doesn't get shot.

Why? If you want more participation on this site, let these f***ers continue to make fools of themselves. It's entertaining.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>