| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 11:30pm

deal? or are you afraid. stop with this 2v2 3v3 vctf ctf bull****. There is only room for one ruler in this world and that is me. I might even be willing to do a 2v1. Im seriously considering it by having observed your apparent weakness

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:25am
FOG ftw
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 12:35am
maybe you will be very good at DM TDM and Duel because tripox sensei said you were one of the best ever buuuuuttttt en CTF and VCTF there are very good players and it is very difficult to win so that you earn in these modes hahahaha you will not win by yourself.
hope to see you VCTF I want to see if you're as good as you say
if you shoot me ...... 're in luck
VaLlEy-Of_Pain View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote VaLlEy-Of_Pain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:06am
diablo he doesnt play ctf games as for his stories kup dont worry bout it he always been like that hes not bragging or anything lol he once did rule the game but in insta/duel only hes cool though he sure is a match entertainer lol
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:11am
Omg haha this anthony_diablo dude ROFL
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:24am
Originally posted by MaNiaC-xF

Omg haha this anthony_diablo dude ROFL

anthony? hahahaha no man is anghelo xD
-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:35am
You Anghelo_Diablo?
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Di@BL0 View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote Di@BL0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 4:21am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

You Anghelo_Diablo?

yes I am the famous DIABLO xD
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:40am
I still can't believe how good this Diablo thinks he is lol. We all set you in your place, kick your ass and you still think your better then everyone i don't get it.... Should have FOG give you a good quality ass kicking.

FOG > All you scrubs.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 1:38pm
Dude seph i have to agree. This Daiblo dude is no where close to even being a decent player imo and im sure others also. He reminds me off Jaz410....Plays gets rap ed ragequits than comes back than gets rap ed again and quits lol.
ja1lb1rd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ja1lb1rd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 3:45pm
Forceofgod.. The best there is, the best there was, the best there eveer will be!
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I still can't believe how good this Diablo thinks he is lol. We call set you in your place, kick your ass and you still think your better then everyone i don't get it.... Should have FOG give you a good quality ass kicking.

FOG > All you scrubs.

Grab the flag in CTF then immediatly translocates with a thought display of: OHH LOOK AT MY AWESOME SKILL! < Retweet please.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
lDEATHl-MACHINE View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

You idiots. a 2v2? haha dont waste my time. Should I give the handicap to you by having an unequal on my team? wait rather should I give the glory to another who would fight on my team? Ridiculous. You clearly are afraid of my power. I personally garuntee you have no idea of my power and my capabilities. This makes it fun. If i loose to any of you I wouldnt really be a god or the champion of UT3 and Ill leave and never play this game again you have my word. On the other hand, if i destroy you and your weak pathetic mortal friends, then you will all bow to me and understand my superiority as your ruler and your position as my slave in this game.
so you going to keep yelpin like a f***'n little dog all the time or how about we actually play the match you previously posted that you accept.  you and groin vs me and mars?  you talk way too much and are just annoying and boring..
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JetterMars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 6:09pm
HEY DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS!!!! XD jk
EDF! EDF! EDF!
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by JetterMars

HEY DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS!!!! XD jk
lol i can get a sub. im sure valiey would play. 
I am an Exit!psn KuPcAKeDESTR0YER.NoTh1nG__FaCe.Y1NsSeVeRiTy.SuM_RANDOMN008. Portal sits deep within the eye. The eye of Y1NsSeVeRiTy rewards understanding.XBLgametag lDEATHl MACHINE
JetterMars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JetterMars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:11pm
HEH i wouldnt mind joining you guys in fighting the good fight. im all for it.Thumbs Up
EDF! EDF! EDF!
gr01n5h07 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote gr01n5h07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:38pm
Guys... I really doubt FOG will actually play, but I'm sure if he plays he will want some sort of insta match.
Bots > Me > valjohn > Syzygy
PSN/XBL: gr01n5h07, MLP_gr01n5h07, sHoCkD_ThE_wOrLd, JFF_DuCkTaPe
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:47pm
its you all vs me. I dont need help to destroy you sh.i.t pinches. And as if you thought you had the honor of playing alongside the UT3 immortal champion. Guess again nitwit. 1v1, 2v1, 3v1.... whatever your cowardly heart desires. Im sure you have not enough honor and pride to play me 1 on 1, nor the courage. But I do not blame you, I dont expect much from weak scoundrel like you and your cronies. Hahahaha. Ive allready won...

it surely is-

-all too easy.
ForceOfGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ForceOfGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

ohh the almighty God of ut3 returns, the beholder of all fear and terror that runs throughout the mere mortals veins. please almighty God do me this one little favor and spare the lives of the who play this game, for they do not know what you are capable of. they have not witnessed what you have done, n they only speak out of fear of you, these people dont even play instagib!

I will consider it.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 9:56pm
LMFAO^^^

Kupcakedestroyer is going to get turned into a cupcake and destroyed ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 10:12pm
who is FOG's # 1 fan??? or does he just own a big group of cheerleaders :o
Aromy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aromy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:03pm
i heard everyone likes him cuz he has a huge d1ck
Olympians_Hermes
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote lDEATHl-MACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2011 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by ForceOfGod

its you all vs me. I dont need help to destroy you sh.i.t pinches. And as if you thought you had the honor of playing alongside the UT3 immortal champion. Guess again nitwit. 1v1, 2v1, 3v1.... whatever your cowardly heart desires. Im sure you have not enough honor and pride to play me 1 on 1, nor the courage. But I do not blame you, I dont expect much from weak scoundrel like you and your cronies. Hahahaha. Ive allready won...

it surely is-

-all too easy.
yelp yelp yelp.  y dont we play the match that you supposedly accepted???  time and date? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 10:57am
Originally posted by phhiLLN

who is FOG's # 1 fan??? or does he just own a big group of cheerleaders :o
His greatness is to wish for u noob >:|
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2011 at 4:13pm

fog's life is about 100000000000 times better then any of you douchebags.

fall the f*** in line.. he speaks the truth.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 22>