Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MIKEY BRENNAN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MIKEY BRENNAN
    Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:41pm
Like I said i just woke up from a nap I'm sorry that ur a Liberal who has to criticize on Spelling. RETARDED* Happy buddy?

Again I didn't mean hatred I'm just showing how America is pretty dumb.
PSN || L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E, FeaR_oF_a_KiLL3R
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E

Liberal who has to criticize on Spelling.

do you even know what a liberal is?

Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:44pm

Like I said i just woke up from a nap I'm sorry that ur a Liberal who has to criticize on Spelling. RETARDED* Happy buddy?

I'm not from America actually, are you?
L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:46pm
I thought u were Drokun? Hmm must be thinking of someone else my bad Drokun. Where you from anyways, and yes I am.. I'm annoyed with how America is being ran right now.

@Lucifer yes, most Liberals that I have met criticize on spelling.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:52pm
I'm from the Netherlands

I'm just showing how America is pretty dumb.

and yes I am.

nice.

lol i didn't mean it mean or anything.. just had to post it when I read that :P

gg no re
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:55pm

were these "liberals" your teachers?

oh and i was going to explain why your statement is in complete contrast to the central principles of liberal philosophy... but then i thought, ah fu ck it.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:56pm
Lol atleast they came from seperate posts
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:57pm
Wow.

And than this thread still goes and so does this site??

A## f*K ppl cause this thread got started cause of a joke. Than some ppl didn't even know what a crip was till someone told them. So in there case since they love to FOLLOW ppl. They put there dumb a## where it shouldn't.

Some ppl should just STFU. Stop following ppl. 

And live2die dont even reply , its stupid trying to get points off to ppl .

Stupid how everyone wants to follow on someone or gang up (For the dumb A## ppl not gang as in gang on the street) on ppl . Seeing how some of you never played or know someone. Yall go and bust yalls cherrys,date online,etc. Doesn't matter and for etc there is tonz more.
This goes to everyone is acts like a dumb f*k to ppl. Just STFU and pull the trigger on your dumb a## self.

doesn't matter how ppl spell,write,slang,or w/e. Put yall like to just keep going at ppl. - like Luci and Live.
Than the ppl who like to B**** up and be cool with the site there friends will come in and talk to sh** to the other person .

NOw if your gonna try to say what i just wrote is wack or w/e. Than be for real,. Pull the trigger cause yall ppl are what makes the world mad.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

were these "liberals" your teachers?

oh and i was going to explain why your statement is in complete contrast to the central principles of liberal philosophy... but then i thought, ah fu ck it statement is in complete contrast to the central principles of liberal philosophy... but then i thought, ah fu ck it.
Nope all my teachers are Republicans, some r Democrat
 Yeah I know their philosophy but I'm just saying a lot criticize overly on spelling
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote L-I-V-E_2_D-I-E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by MikeyBrennan

Wow.

A## f*K ppl cause this thread got started cause of a joke. Than some ppl didn't even know what a crip was till someone told them. So in there case since they love to FOLLOW ppl. They put there dumb a## where it shouldn't.

Stupid how everyone wants to follow on someone or gang up (For the dumb A## ppl not gang as in gang on the street) on ppl . Seeing how some of you never played or know someone. Yall go and bust yalls cherrys,date online,etc. Doesn't matter and for etc there is tonz more.
This goes to everyone is acts like a dumb f*k to ppl. Just STFU and pull the trigger on your dumb a## self.

doesn't matter how ppl spell,write,slang,or w/e. Put yall like to just keep going at ppl. - like Luci and Live.
Than the ppl who like to B**** up and be cool with the site there friends will come in and talk to sh** to the other person .

NOw if your gonna try to say what i just wrote is wack or w/e. Than be for real,. Pull the trigger cause yall ppl are what makes the world mad.
Well said this was the point i was trying to get through but no one would follow what I'm saying
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:07pm
^Cause ppl are so FN stupid and dumb to know and figure out the moFo FACTS.

STUPID A## ppl
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:19pm

STUPID A## ppl

Originally posted by Nietzsche

There are no facts, only interpretations.
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:25pm

Wow.

Well said this was the point i was trying to get through but no one would follow what I'm saying

i really wish there was an IQ test for admission to this site.

your ignorance makes me sick. mikey you call yourself a christian yet you tell people to "pull the trigger on your dumb a## self". look beyond the little glass cage you call your life and think for a second that you might be talking to people who have had to live through the suicide of someone close to them, and how they would feel reading you talk about suicide like a fu.cking life choice.

i really am done now.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:27pm
i wish i was a moderator on this site =\

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:27pm

i dont know why u keep tryin to respond and defend yourself, u call america dumb but have u notice that u cant even catch a hint or a comparison that luci has said to you? Your not smart enough to get anything lol, got A's in private school awesome, either u have book smarts or sucked the deans d1ck either way in not here to judge.... but u have no commen sense. congrats on everything u accomplished here lol and oh btw america isn't dumb, just got some really dumb ppl that like to represent themselves for our country and make it look dumb, kinda like you are doing to yours

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:34pm
Ok and that was pointed toi you at what name did i put yours in around thaty part? Idk you?Idk what your life is or what happened? If something like that did im truly sorry .

Yes i am a christian , but these dumb ppl on here. make me go past my christian like.
Cause ppl are so damn dumb can't get there lifes or how they want it to be straight they need some help and if they DON'T try which GOD pervides than there stupid .

ppl need to STFU if they dont like what ppl say. ppl like to gang up on others. For me when yall B****es gang up on me idc yall are followers NOT me. Than yall do the same to EVERY person just about that comes to our home which is this site and you all know this site is our home as in 1.

Ppl than need to treat respect. I know for one ONLY give respect to about 10 or 15 ppl on this site and there ppl i talk to EVERY day in my life just about and who KNOw me. Know what im like outside the GAME and SITE. Who know what i like etc.

But ppl who DON'T know other ppl seem to act like a## holes cause they have NOTHING else to do.
Why don't ppl say"Welcome to our?" Cuse ppl are followers and think o will my leader will be mad.
ts a case of respect which the A## holes on this site dont ever get from me. Yall hate me? Thats fine idc. But thats why in a case yall aren't the 10 or 15 ppl who i respect. Cause yall dont know me oytside the game.

Yall follow the other A## holes on here to seem cool and like unless its the term "Be your self " nd than yall guys are just B****es
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

i dont know why u keep tryin to respond and defend yourself, u call america dumb but have u notice that u cant even catch a hint or a comparison that luci has said to you? Your not smart enough to get anything lol, got A's in private school awesome, either u have book smarts or sucked the deans d1ck either way in not here to judge.... but u have no commen sense. congrats on everything u accomplished here lol and oh btw america isn't dumb, just got some really dumb ppl that like to represent themselves for our country and make it look dumb, kinda like you are doing to yours
Which is stupid ppl you see every day. Go walk down town in Houston Tx,La,Etc. See the ppl on the street? Cause EVERYONE had the SAME = chance in life as what everyone does in USA but No. They act like B****es and see where there at now? They dont get a job cause by now there use to living on the side getting water splashed on there face. You cant help a## holes WHO DONT help them selfes
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:41pm
wasn't the point i was tryin to make but that works too haha, im talkin bout loud mouth fvcks that are dumb as rocks but think they're smart and cant manage to fight their way outta a wet paper bag, but yeah that does have some truth to it also

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:45pm
Yea. i know. Seeing how many of you F*kers think im stupid yall look quite right now.

Cause im telling off the truth about you a## ppl. 

I wush i could see how you lived as a kid and as you do now. No job your parents house. No friends. WHY you may ask your self? Cause you guys act like d***s and non respect to anyone,, And not only do you ppl NOT try but GOD TRYS to get ppl to COME TO YOU to help YOUR self .

Likw i said in one of my post. There is a term .... You can't help someone who DOESN'T wanna help them selfes.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:54pm
thank you luci... your posts on the last page was some of the funnniest posts ive read ina while! xD haha
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by HanFei

STUPID A## ppl

Originally posted by Nietzsche

There are no facts, only interpretations.
LOL
i love nietzsche quotes
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

Since this is fist o furry, almost anything goes here...

@Tuna, lol ya
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by HanFei

Originally posted by yingyangin

Since this is fist o furry, almost anything goes here...

@Tuna, lol ya

Dont stomp on my dream Mr. Fei =\ LOL ;)

shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:08pm
dunno about everyone else, but whenever i read one of mikey's posts and actually understand what he's saying and what he's talking about, i feel smart.
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 9:10pm
^^^ late for work and ill have a combo 5 with super sized fries

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>