FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

my conclusion (long read)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my conclusion (long read)
    Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:06pm
ok when u get back, were playin war.
I enjoy playin with you or ace.
y'all tell me where to go and I'm fine.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:09pm
lol, k but until im back. please know every map, how to use each vehicle the right way on every map (meaning abusive points, speeds, tactics, over all usefullness) and know how to use every thing right like orb run....FAST and EFFECTIVE and STEALTH. attacking nodes and how, on top of slowing down the other team. until then you just be pretty much worthless with all that fragging skill. maybe defending nodes would be your best thing atm. but i can teach you the ways ~.^

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol, k but until im back. please know every map, how to use each vehicle the right way on every map (meaning abusive points, speeds, tactics, over all usefullness) and know how to use every thing right like orb run....FAST and EFFECTIVE and STEALTH. until then you just be pretty much worthless with all that fragging skill. maybe defending nodes would be your best thing atm. but i can teach you the ways ~.^

but  you can easily get around any defense in warfare  if you know how to play
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:13pm

lol, k but until im back. please know every map, how to use each vehicle the right way on every map (meaning abusive points, speeds, tactics, over all usefullness) and know how to use every thing right like orb run....FAST and EFFECTIVE and STEALTH. until then you just be pretty much worthless with all that fragging skill. maybe defending nodes would be your best thing atm. but i can teach you the ways ~.^

lol. Are you creating warfare experts? Those are some serious instructions you just gave.  
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

i'd like to see someone take floodgate from me and bum.

Whenever your ready. Bring your crew. I'll bring my crew. And we can party down at Floodgate.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:18pm
lol i can only speak for what i know what to do...

and thats what i do ~.^

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:20pm
wow envy all ur talkin is just plain garbage be serious duel isnt just about having the armors and  yeah they will have the advantage but if ur good enough u can easily take it down its a slim chance but thats the thing with duel even when the odds are against u its ur job to make the best of it quit  about the enforcer enforcer is beyond powerful i garauntee i can win a duel against most ppl with just an enforcer its so accurate and does decent damage u obviously know nothing about weapons because in a distant battle no matter how much health u got enforcer vs rockets enforcer is most likely going to win yeah i know warfare is decent paced so grabbin armor and  kinda screws up ur game but this is when fragging skills come to play 100 vs 100 just like u would in a start of a duel if no one picks up armor now it depends on whos the better fragger now u say these so called great players dont impress u when u go into a open field map against them ..envy ur a decent fragger thats it dont push it with me u know the basics so ur able to hold ur own but when i only got 100 health i killed off most ppl takin over my node and u shoot me once with a link gun does that make u feel  spectacular...u killed a great fragger...after he took out everyone else on ur team from takin over the node this is whe ni say its a team  game i shouldnt have to do all the work cause in this case i would have done all the work wheres the rest of my team why arent they protectin this node like i am why are they runnin around aimlessly the way u think is idiotic all u try to do is make the players who have great fragging skills seem like nothing yeah its a bit different when someone who doesnt play the mode steps in there but when i stepped in warfare it was a different story cause u knew i knew the mode and u knew i wasnt a push over phantaci is startin out in warfare give him time to adjust and garauntee he'll do good ..no  it he'll do great just like he did with every foot mode...its the same thing with u and duel all u do is just whine get over the fact when u die u have lost the advantage its ur fault for giving the other player that advantage its ur fault for dying u should have grabbed that armor or ur aim should have been better dont try and put the blame on the other person for being smarter then u...learn quick math quickly add up how much damage you have done to them learn how to switch weapons
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:20pm
4vs4?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:22pm

4vs4?

How about 6 vs. 6. That's a fun party at the Floodgate.

And for the record, I suck on foot.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Zellot

but  you can easily get around any defense in warfare  if you know how to play

only at certain times. certain standard defenses are critical at certain times. knowing how to focus your team and attacking is key. also knowing how and where to do anything and everything helps too =]

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:23pm
16 vs 16? opps wrong game :/ no spammy campyy kaythanks!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:24pm
no rev, im serious...

EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:25pm
if you want a 6vs6 you have to ask iAM.
but me and the other ex qMs can give anyone a 4vs4
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:37pm
 yes i admit...im horrible at map knowledge in duel, but 10x better at that mode if it was instagib or no powerups or health. thats got to tell ya something there. the less to abuse in that mode, the easier it is for me i dont know what it is. but i do know this much and will agree with you about this. dueling does help you all around 1v1 on foot. it helps timing, aim and a lil dodging i guess. but im not that type of player. i have found on my own, because no one will teach me how to do routes or hog shield belts and the art of shock combos timing predictions. but learning from my mistakes i found that my real problem in these 1v1 modes is i treat it like im in warfare. im trying to move to fast to places i dont know where im going. you know on a certain level what weapons own and where they are. i simply dont know that either. its just a matter of knowing the mode. its as simple as that rev. but dont worry i already told you. when i get back, ill be dueling more than half the time. i honestly know it will help my game out. but i dis agree with you on you saying this game mode has the best players, or holds the secret to being the ultimate ut3 god. sure being able to learn all the maps inside and out, knowing how to kill the same person over and over is great. but im simply a team mode player. the more action, the more thrill i get out of it. and i simply want to become the best i can be all around, and know i need to be better on foot. so ill be playing more duel. im just a team mode player, and i love the layouts, strats and game play of the vehicle modes better. 

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:38pm

if you want a 6vs6 you have to ask iAM.
but me and the other ex qMs can give anyone a 4vs4

lol i thought you guys were 4v4 tRi tonight?

EnVy must be earned"
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:40pm

qM use to hand out the beatings on floodgate...

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:44pm
against tWc or GOW?

EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:45pm
no, I'm in the car, headed out of town envy.

ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:47pm
envy we don't need to bring up the time we wanted to play tWc LOLOLOL.
we never challenged GOW. always respected them as the best however.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:48pm
damn i wanted to watch =[

EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:51pm

yes i admit...im horrible at map knowledge in duel, but 10x better at that mode if it was instagib or no powerups or health. thats got to tell ya something there. the less to abuse in that mode, the easier it is for me i dont know what it is. but i do know this much and will agree with you about this. dueling does help you all around 1v1 on foot. it helps timing, aim and a lil dodging i guess. but im not that type of player. i have found on my own, because no one will teach me how to do routes or hog shield belts and the art of shock combos timing predictions. but learning from my mistakes i found that my real problem in these 1v1 modes is i treat it like im in warfare. im trying to move to fast to places i dont know where im going. you know on a certain level what weapons own and where they are. i simply dont know that either. its just a matter of knowing the mode. its as simple as that rev. but dont worry i already told you. when i get back, ill be dueling more than half the time. i honestly know it will help my game out. but i dis agree with you on you saying this game mode has the best players, or holds the secret to being the ultimate ut3 god. sure being able to learn all the maps inside and out, knowing how to kill the same person over and over is great. but im simply a team mode player. the more action, the more thrill i get out of it. and i simply want to become the best i can be all around, and know i need to be better on foot. so ill be playing more duel. im just a team mode player, and i love the layouts, strats and game play of the vehicle modes better. 
its not about killin the same people over and over its learning how to kill someone no matter what situation and imo i would say duelin holds the secrets to being the best in all modes because without being able to frag u wont get nowhere but if ur fraggin everything that comes in ur path to completeing ur objective then ur a god im not sayin duelers can just step into another mode and do amazing their first time around but when they get the hang of the mode they will end up being a top player but never given credit because well thats how stupid this community is lol
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:02pm
yeah but those small health/shield infested maps dont really hold the key to fragging everything. what is duel going to teach you about killing vehicles? what is dueling going to teach you about attacking a stock pile of players in a node? what is duel going to teach you about running the flag right? what is it going to teach you about communication? whats duel going to teach you about hover boarding and uber jumping? whats duel going to teach about jump boot routes and timing a orb busted node perfectly timed into a redeemer to center or the e-prime? whats dueling going to teach you about vehicle map dominance? i do how ever believe it will help with over all timing, hopefully help sharpen my over all face to face foot enounters and greatly improve my camping mid field in ctf and teaches me the maps of DM/TDM better so i know what is where and how to abuse the map. i know it will sharpen my weapon aim/timing, but thats about it really. but i mostdef need it so im not going to be denying it. i need to duel more...it will help with certain things...

imo, being good on foot is only half the game...

you just need to learn it all =/

EnVy must be earned"
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:26pm

envy we don't need to bring up the time we wanted to play tWc LOLOLOL.
we never challenged GOW. always respected them as the best however.

ok i just searched epic forums and found multiple times where i/we challenged qM. we just never agreed on terms and maps. its in the proof of print, i always wanted to play the best. and i could barely stand it not playing you guys properly...

EnVy must be earned"
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:50pm
Ok just played Paw in a duel... even though i lost badly (9-1) it was a great challenge and I must agree with this article...Folks if you get a chance to play against the best do it...who gives a rat's @$$ if you lose 10-0 or 5-4, take the beating...This coming from someone who doesn't duel much...
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 11:50pm
and theres that infamous psn chat, you had with me,deadaim, and helscream.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>