| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM Locked Warfare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM Locked Warfare
    Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Blame Zodiac for that, he mentioned that he was craving that map and wanted to play it last night.. so I guess you all jumped on the bandwagon, I hate that map haha. 

I didn't vote for it or vote at all. Was emptying the bladder, came back and was like, "Confrontation?!? Sonofab!tch!" It could've been worse though. It could've been Cold Harbor...
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Archangel_Milly View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by chisox666

Yeah I bet you are especially in confrontation with your little tank sitting right near our base you snot lol its bad when we took over that bottom node not to get the tank, but to make sure you don't get it lol.

lol, I didn't know what else to do on this map. I was running around for the majority of the 1st round like a chicken with my head cut off. Then I was like, "Oh yeah, there's a tank on this level. I'd best go get that."

Dont feel bad i was doing the same thing. Running around not knowing what to do. I've only ever played that map maybe twice ever. At least you had a tank. All i did was stay around prime and shot at people with a shock rifle. That was real exciting.....Not.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:32pm
You were getting me with that stupid shock rifle.. so you were doing something. I always seemed to meet you outside my base area doing a one on one with shock rifles.. I hardly win those battles. I hate the stealth bender or whatever thats called.. spider mines EVERYWHERE!! Weak way to die. 
equalizer23 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:35pm

I don't even take Confrontation seriously. It's the only map I get to play with the stealth bender. And JP, you're welcome for the spider mines.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:37pm
Oh hardy har har... at least we didn't play downtown where all you do is snipe me from the roof of my prime.. OH how that irritates me!! lol It's an awesome strategy, I just need to know a better way to get jump boots without meeting you up there
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 4:38pm
I don't do that nearly as much anymore. I've done it so much that others have caught on. Now if I walk up there, there's usually already 2 or 3 of my teammates already holding it down.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 7:35pm

Yeah I bet you are especially in confrontation with your little tank sitting right near our base you snot lol its bad when we took over that bottom node not to get the tank, but to make sure you don't get it lol. I wasn't sure if you guys were getting bored of this type of warfare games, maybe twofase can get the iam vs iam going. I know you sent the message out last week but do you have a date for this twofase?

i got people saying they wanna do it but........no one gave me possible days. feh and benwa are out for the moment. i'll try and set something up soon. CTF & WARFARE
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by equalizer23

Ggs again tonight folks. Special thx to aqua and fase, two faces we rarely see around our WF nights.

That was good fun, I'll do more of that.  I didn't recognize the maps we were on though.  chisox kept thrashing the daylights out of me Cry

That damn leviathan thing was incredible!  That's easily the biggest damn car in the game (guess that explains the name) and someone kept driving it into our garage on the last map I played - lol, I was like; WTF!?

I'll be watching for you equalizer... dropping spider mines all over the place with the invisible car.  damn... shameless!
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2010 at 8:00pm
LOL I love how you describe things Aqua... cars & garages
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 1:00am
Alright folks, I'm setting up Warfare tonight 8pm central. Who is going to be the featured top performer in my screen shots tonight? It could be you!!! lol!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 2:37am

Um sorry. Just saw this. When do yall have the pugs for warfare? Dates/time? I'm always down for warfare. But if this is iAm only sorry lol.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 12:09pm
We try and do it once during the week and once on a weekend. If it was just iam vs iam I would post this in our private section. So anyone really is welcome to join the more the merrier. as I always say its first come first serve until I get access to a second server so I can't save spots.
env_1ner View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote env_1ner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:20pm
im going to try to be on
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2010 at 8:42pm

We try and do it once during the week and once on a weekend. If it was just iam vs iam I would post this in our private section. So anyone really is welcome to join the more the merrier. as I always say its first come first serve until I get access to a second server so I can't save spots.

Ok cool. Yes if yall can keep me updated on the days and time that'll be cool.
As for a second server . i'll email you my clanwarz acc. So you can have two servers if one is needed for something else.  Its 12 slots and hosted in Tx
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 1:56am
yeah thats fine.. If its a public match I always post it on the forums so check back on here if you want to know what days we do it. I try and get the word out at least a day ahead. It's usually wednesdays and saturday nights.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2010 at 12:38pm
Let's get a full server this time. Locked Warfare set up for this Saturday night, the 11th at 8pm central. Bring your beers, bring your chocolate martinis or bring your fruit cups!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 2:35am
bumpalicious!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 11:45pm
I come back and STILL go GODLIKE is Warfare orb runner and running the walker ^-^. mikey is back
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 5:46pm
Sorry for the late notice but iAM will be hosting Warfare tonight at 8pm central, it looks like we already have a good lineup that will be there, we just need more good people to show up!

Also, Bain is hosting (drunken) Warfare Saturday night at 8pm central also, so if you can't make tonight, you will have a chance to play on Saturday!

I'll be better about announcing this with more warning, sorry bout that.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 5:49pm
also, if anyone can take any pics of the screen shots for tonight that would be great, you can either upload them on here in the screen shots thread or send them to me and I can do it. Thanks!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2010 at 8:44pm
JP, you're not gonna watch the start of your Twins getting swept by my Sox?
get fragged

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 12:39am
What was that chisoxx? Couldn't read your last message because of all the BULL5H1T!!! Twins win 9-3? huh..muwhahahaha!! Nice try you dirty white sox!
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 1:40am
Yeah, they're (been) going down in flames. Oh well, there's always next season.
get fragged

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 12:39pm
What if we mix it up a little? We could play without orbs, no super pickups, speedfreak or use one of the other mutators available.
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote equalizer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2010 at 8:51pm
I've always liked speedfreak. Wouldn't mind playing without orbs, but I'm out if floodgate gets picked.

iAM_UR_DEMISE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>