| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Moron poll

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Poll Question: Who's the dumbest fk of all time?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.17%]
1 [4.17%]
6 [25.00%]
16 [66.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moron poll
    Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 8:48pm
LOL!!!! wtf is a "mouthbreather"
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:02pm

lol so butt sore he needs help to diss

Riff Raff - True Artist
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Originally posted by T-R-M_VillN

lmao.., na dude ur just a buttplug and like to troll this website in hopes of winning arguements, just quit please and at least TRY to talk to girls. If u want I can pm u some personal stuff on how to introduce, and make talk with the ladies.

someone sent me this pic yesterday.. lmao
nice smile man. you look like a f***ing retard
villn, you have the dumbest haircut lmao like are you f***ing kidding me? can't believe THIS is the KID who was trying to crack on my pic....... i can't believe that you tried to make yourself out to be this badass varsity football big shot lol.. everything i've said about you was true. f***ing weird looking dork

T-R-M_VillN

lol never said I was a big shot I told every1 my exact size and height and in my picture I specifically said jv don't try to hype it pube hair boy
Riff Raff - True Artist
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:22pm
Villn, just give up. Your insults are stupid and you look retarded as hell. Go collect more Yugioh cards
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by BenWa

yikes @ that pic, can you say mouthbreather? Tuna you d***, wtf.......hahahahahah

Haha I know, poor kid. Breathing all hard in his cargo shorts with his shirt tucked in.

No age in bham Jan 15thhhh
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by DEVIL_EyP

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Wow. We ALL came to this site cause we ALL play or played ut3 right? And i'm REALLY sure no one came from another game here. Cause the maker of Iamgaming played ut3.

I'm sure everyone was friends at a time,played on same team,clan,or whatever.
Than you got you'r f***ers who say"i don't care or i dont waste my time on here" <-- goes on. aswell for those people. Why?Why do you keep getting on here than? As you may or may not have a problem with someone,you just come here to be a d***. Try doing that **** in real life and get beat the f*** down .

Funny how people point the finger saying you'r stupid blah blah.Like this thread. It's stupid. I'm sure everyone in the poll are great people,may not show it but maybe are.
You people are just pathetic on how you come and b**** people out on here. Just great how this site turned into a bunch of grow ass people b****ing at eachother .

stfu or spell 2 straight words correct for once "PLEASE" :) dam dude? lol and that 120 pound max bench press must be going straight to your head ay? you talk'n bout fk'n people up in real life now aaawwweee sshhh111ttttttt

I bet even Chuck Norris will go into hiding now Mikey

HAHAHA bench press 120 xD . You wish brah.

And no,it's just stupid. People just b**** and than b**** AGAIN all the time.
Who's max bench is 120? 
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:08pm
You're right... the "maker" of this site "maked" it because he played UT3.  BTW - the makers max bench is 305
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

You're right... the "maker" of this site "maked" it because he played UT3.  BTW - the makers max bench is 305
Nice nice, I got 260 during the summer.  Next summer I'm looking for 350 and a hernia.
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 5:42pm
Make sure you exhale or you could blow out a nut.  I saw one guy rupture blood vessels in his eyes.  He was a mess.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Wow. We ALL came to this site cause we ALL play or played ut3 right? And i'm REALLY sure no one came from another game here. Cause the maker of Iamgaming played ut3.

I'm sure everyone was friends at a time,played on same team,clan,or whatever.
Than you got you'r f***ers who say"i don't care or i dont waste my time on here" <-- goes on. aswell for those people. Why?Why do you keep getting on here than? As you may or may not have a problem with someone,you just come here to be a d***. Try doing that **** in real life and get beat the f*** down .

Funny how people point the finger saying you'r stupid blah blah.Like this thread. It's stupid. I'm sure everyone in the poll are great people,may not show it but maybe are.
You people are just pathetic on how you come and b**** people out on here. Just great how this site turned into a bunch of grow ass people b****ing at eachother .
stfu or spell 2 straight words correct for once "PLEASE" :) dam dude? lol and that 120 pound max bench press must be going straight to your head ay? you talk'n bout fk'n people up in real life now aaawwweee sshhh111ttttttt I bet even Chuck Norris will go into hiding now Mikey

HAHAHA bench press 120 xD . You wish brah.

And no,it's just stupid. People just b**** and than b**** AGAIN all the time.
Who's max bench is 120? 

i was just fk'n with Mikey about 120pd being his max bench.. could be true though i guess? :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 8:43pm

i heard that he was an old guy in a wheel chair guess i was wrong it happens tho  lol!!
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by jibba91

i heard that he was an old guy in a wheel chair guess i was wrong it happens tho lol!!
He also wears a$$-less chaps on the regular & has a disturbing dirty feet fetish!
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by J_Rivers

i heard that he was an old guy in a wheel chair guess i was wrong it happens tho lol!!
He also wears a$$-less chaps on the regular & has a disturbing dirty feet fetish!

lmfao funniest sh1t is always yours Rivers
DEVIL_EyP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_EyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:27pm
**** . My bench max was that in the summer of 6th to 7th . I don't needa lie about anything i say.

Déménagement à Paris bientôt:)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2011 at 10:54pm

**** . My bench max was that in the summer of 6th to 7th . I don't needa lie about anything i say.

loool who said you lied? and your Team Feh now ay? :(
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:27am
where is the strider vote? he wins hands down...

but ill vote lunchy just to make him laugh for old times sake LOL

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 7:34am

i heard that he was an old guy in a wheel chair guess i was wrong it happens tho  lol!!

Those damn rumors!  MMMmmm jibba, want a ride in my wheelchair big shooter?

Originally posted by J_Rivers

At least you got the chaps right.  I'm wearing the black ones right now.

As for the dirty feet fetish... had to give it up.  Hangnail scratched my lip.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 8:11am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

where is the strider vote? he wins hands down...

but ill vote lunchy just to make him laugh for old times sake LOL
Holly hell, good to 'see' you again!!!
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:09am
Lunchy should show his face on UT3 again some time.
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 9:59am
Originally posted by -DaGoN-

Lunchy should show his face on UT3 again some time.
haha, yeah, everytime I came back (3 times) I kept getting progressively worse.  This time, my team would take probably 6 minutes to win!   :)
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 12:08pm
lol lunchy a moron? come on who comes up with this sh1t?
if hes anything hes a jerk ... big time.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 12:55pm
all that lunchy is a just a big ol beast in warfare. makes me laugh and makes a great partner in crime on wrecking up cores. thats about it...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 1:18pm
Who is Lunchy?
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:14pm
Tuna look at ur self dude, aren't u in college? u posted ur pic on iamgamin for random ass people to see n judge n u post a picture of a 17 year old from facebook thats prob my worst pic just to get jeers/laughs from random ass people? I come on here to have fun when Im bored as hell I see u come on here to exploit people whom make u feel butt sore like me n syzygy. n seeing u take everything serious I might as well leave u the hell alone... nice pube hair by the way
Riff Raff - True Artist
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2011 at 5:37pm
I don't know VillN enough to know if he's a moron or not, but the others (myself included) do not belong.  I'm not proclaiming super genius status or anything, and honestly in the grand scheme of things, I'm on the low end of intelligence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>