Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

lol well ut3 still has no skill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Author
Team PRO
Team PRO

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lol well ut3 still has no skill
    Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

Originally posted by Penguin

please tell me how i sound like your b****?  ;)
bet you can't you grammatically incorrect f***   :D
only thing worse than your duel skills is your typing  XDDDDDDDDDDDDD  which is pretty amazing  :o

Penguin I dont blame War for calling you a b**** coz you are one, you peck and moan about everything in every thread and its just annoying but at least its in txt form coz you have the most annoying sqeeky voice EVER so it could be worse
LOL

DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:26pm
LOL at you three making fun of my voice when....
-one has a f**got ass British accent   (:
-one has a creepy pedo voice
-one sounds like a skid mexican  :D
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:27pm

Penguin I dont blame War for calling you a b**** coz you are one, you peck and moan about everything in every thread and its just annoying but at least its in txt form coz you have the most annoying sqeeky voice EVER so it could be worse

how do I peck and moan in every thread?
HAHA, I posted like 5 words and war got all upset?  O:
I def picked and moaned  ;)  gtfo Edward you already look dumb
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:50pm
Everyone vs Penguin
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:25pm
you forget to say DOOD Prinny. that's why War is upset.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:28pm

everyone knows the rules, its not about ping! its not about hitscan! for you to be good at this game you need a tattoo of Zelda NUFF SAID

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:31pm
does Sheik count?
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by hieuy

does Sheik count?
how the f u c k should i know

hieuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hieuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:34pm
Super smash, Zelda can transforms into Sheik. Sheik kinda better than Zelda.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 4:45pm

Super smash, Zelda can transforms into Sheik. Sheik kinda better than Zelda.

im not the one with the zelda tattoo collosus is lol, Sheik Zelda melda frieda stacy susan, its all weird bull s h i t to me

WaR View Drop Down
Team PRO
Team PRO

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 6:10pm

you forget to say DOOD Prinny. that's why War is upset.

first of all who the heck are u?(nobody) & second im not mad LOL it makes me laughBig smile
DuEL+paSsIon=sKilLz
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 6:14pm
it is nice to make fun of some1 for a zelda tattoo but geesus its old  if he's happy let em be
Riff Raff - True Artist
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 10:37pm
Ocarina of Time = best game ever made and my tattoo is awesome. also proud to have a british accent so your not dealing much damage penguin ya gonna have to come with something better sqeeky boy.
RaMSLaYeR View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote RaMSLaYeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 10:45pm

Originally posted by Penguin

please tell me how i sound like your b****?  ;)
bet you can't you grammatically incorrect f***   :D
only thing worse than your duel skills is your typing  XDDDDDDDDDDDDD  which is pretty amazing  :o

blah blah i lag blah blah campers blah blah bio rifle...     sound familiar? hmmmm
GT: V 3 L o C 1 t Y
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:10pm

Ocarina of Time = best game ever made and my tattoo is awesome. also proud to have a british accent so your not dealing much damage penguin ya gonna have to come with something better sqeeky boy.

^^^proud to have a f** accent and proud to be a f**

:D
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:26pm
ENGLISH born bred..
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 1:16am
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

ENGLISH in bred..
  Hehe. Just kidding Quick, I seen the opportunity.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 8:18am
You do realise that what your saying is a form of racism, do I ever say " your an American hill billy piece of sh.it" no I dont because I only discuss UT3 in this forum which is what it is for not insulting where people are from. Having abit of banter is all good and fun but when you start insulting some like that then you take it to another level, what would happen to me if I started been racist on this forum?? I would get banned instantly so I would STFU and think about what your saying.

the language you speak comes from my English ancestors and was created in the country I live in, the way English is ment to be spoken is the way we designed it and The USA took it and its what comes out of your mouth today.

You trying to insult my English accent is pathetic, you have bought shame on yourself and insulted half the people on this forum by saying that.

I AM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH. like quick said BORN AND FUC>KING BRED and penguin if you dont like that you know where to shove it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:14am
wow nice paragraph  LOL

no one cares, i couldn't care less if i got banned, or If I offended anybody by my insults, I'm sure no one is losing sleep  o_O;

You insulted my voice by saying squeaky ( I would call it fruity not squeaky D:<  )

so I insulted yours by pointing out your accent?  (terribad)

Yours just happens to relate to where your from  o:  

idc if your proud of it cause i wouldn't be  XD  good for you
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:26am
penguin your not worth it. get a life

-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:33am
Actually you would, Penguin.
And damn, you are quite stupid as I see now. cs is right though, you're not really worth it. ;D
Acting like a fkn kid on the internet
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 9:42am
LOL, where did your little 10 year old ass come from?  a kid calling me a kid?! BWHAHAHA

how am I acting like a kid? funny how when I ask questions like that no one answers them...  hmm  ;P

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:07am
your acting like a kid coz you keep biting back with a response like I said your not worth it
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:42am
are you not also responding to me?  -.-;  
you make no sense  EDDDD

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 10:48am
yeah I am but none in a child like manor and insulting you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>