Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF - Camp The Flag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF - Camp The Flag
    Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Ewokk

Idk how many times we asked you guys for a match back in the day and y'all wouldn't play..
Originally posted by FoeBia

our goal was to prove tRi was and isn't the best overall team.
Failed

You asked us like a month before titan pack was coming which was the time Killzone and other shooters were coming out. Which is basically the time when the clan started to break up and quit.

We played tRi like A MILLION times back then. Won everytime. We still want to play you..but your whole clan ignores our challenges and messages. That should tell you something right there. Talk all the crap but never want to do anything about it. Sick of talking..just PLAY! buncho pu$$wiPez
PSN:Imaginative
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Striderfx

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good pingand foxy like i said your opinion is void and know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth
slayer your a complete f***in handicapped retard! they would own you 4 v 4 you little freaky punk and your girl looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp! Anyways when we doing that 3 v 3 with the rest of your wack a** pussy eu squad!
tRi would own you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good pingand foxy like i said your opinion is void and know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth

I wasnt defending..Craig & Phantaci was..wow..but I recall 2 - 0..then we came back ..2-3..& I was laggy hard. Step that game up.
i was on your team, they should have won.......
colossusSlayer ran right through there flag but B-cuzz hes EU lagged off. they should have won.
but that dont matter so w.e
Watch in 720P....duh
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:47pm
What I really "love" is when people are total hypocrites when it comes to camping/defense/perching or whatever you want to call it...  It's really annoying for someone to point the finger at you and call you a camper when in reality they have 3 fingers pointing at themselves...
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

slayer your a complete f***in handicapped retard! they would own you 4 v 4 you little freaky punk and your girl looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp! Anyways when we doing that 3 v 3 with the rest of your wack a** pussy eu squad!
tRi would own you
shut up u little used condom with extracts of the hiv virus that some crack head gave your mum! no hope to own me there eu players are ****!
!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:50pm
Hey Bumrush, you all still want to do a 4v4 with us??  It was fun playing 2v2 even though we lost, nice challenge
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:51pm

ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth
I wasnt defending..Craig & Phantaci was..wow..but I recall 2 - 0..then we came back ..2-3..& I was laggy hard. Step that game up.
colossusSlayer ran right through there flag but B-cuzz hes EU lagged off. they should have won.

on my screen I saw him miss the flag completely trying to dodge a rocket and jumped off. Thats when I took the flag. He didnt run right through anything..Game just doesnt let you run through flag and nothing happens..lag or not..when u touch the flag..EVERYTHING stops.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

Hey Bumrush, you all still want to do a 4v4 with us??  It was fun playing 2v2 even though we lost, nice challenge

yes we can. We can play tonight..just join the pug chat or message
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:57pm
^^^^aight
No pension to retire <_<
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 5:59pm

ok phantaci, 5 mins ago i scored 2 flags against you and bumrush both defending, i know this coz i killed both of you in your flag room so you really cant say your gonna own us, plus i was laggin my a** of imagine what i could do on good know1 likes a biofreak like you so get bak in ya kennel and shut yo fat mouth

on my screen I saw him miss the flag completely trying to dodge a rocket and jumped off. Thats when I took the flag. He didnt run right through anything..Game just doesnt let you run through flag and nothing happens..lag or not..when u touch the flag..EVERYTHING stops.
i saw from the shock so maybe i saw wrong, so if he didnt than im wrong, my bad...
it was a good game NEways so W.E
Watch in 720P....duh
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SRC_ROLLTIDE

^^^^aight

it might be late cuz Phantaci wants to go to church on a Tuesday night
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 6:04pm

tRi would own you
shut up u little used condom with extracts of the hiv virus that some crack head gave your mum! no hope to own me there eu players are ****!
arent you the one who didnt want to play Bcuz they wanted to choose the WARFARE mode maps
and you didnt like that??? and you also wanted to choose CTF maps???? YOU ARE SH!T 
Watch in 720P....duh
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 6:43pm
we all know that rican...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 8:35pm
i didnt know we're suppose to wear the tRi hards in public matches
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 8:46pm

shut up u little used condom with extracts of the hiv virus that some crack head gave your mum! no hope to own me there eu players are ****![/QUOTE] why are you in this thread, you cant spell ctf, let alone even play it!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by FoXy

Lol who really gives a ****?? all modes have annoying things, duels people who flak across the map and bio, Warfare people standing in a little corner spamming link gun to hit a node, VCTF people camping on the flags with tanks and wow the only gun I EVER see being used in VCTF is flak, in CTF ppl camp, I play alot with penguin, for one if he does have headphones he doesn't use them cuz he talks on the mic, and Ive lost lots of matches where everyone just camps, quit  complaining if you don't like it don't  play.
ehhh i was gunna say something but nvm.......i'll say wat i need to say next time we r in the same server..........
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:46pm

tRi would own you
arent you the one who didnt want to play Bcuz they wanted to choose the WARFARE mode maps
and you didnt like that??? and you also wanted to choose CTF maps???? YOU ARE SH!T 
rican your a f***in noob bro you trash! anytime tri want it they cn have it!
!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 9:51pm
Can we have a 4V4 PLZZZZZZZZZ!
im sure you will **** us in warfare but NEthing else
GOOD FU.KIN luck!
Watch in 720P....duh
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:19pm
CTF is full of noobs now days it's no fun playing with people who  only know how to use 2 weapons.

Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 10:42pm

You only think in vehicle modes which I for one find hilarious.

Anyways when we doing that 3 v 3

I'd like that, but I'm going on vacation to Germany soon and it's become hard to get several tRi members online at the same time, especially since the summer vacation's started.

slayer your a complete f***in handicapped retard! they would own you 4 v 4 you little freaky punk and your girl looks like a pitbull chewing a wasp!

Is calling us out like that your effort at getting us to play you?
Also, stop calling us **** just because we don't pubstar.
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 1:54am

Originally posted by Ewokk

Idk how many times we asked you guys for a match back in the day and y'all wouldn't play..
Originally posted by FoeBia

our goal was to prove tRi was and isn't the best overall team.
Failed

You asked us like a month before titan pack was coming which was the time Killzone and other shooters were coming out. Which is basically the time when the clan started to break up and quit.

We played tRi like A MILLION times back then. Won everytime. We still want to play you..but your whole clan ignores our challenges and messages. That should tell you something right there. Talk all the crap but never want to do anything about it. Sick of talking..just PLAY! buncho pu$$wiPez

Yeah you beat us a bunch of times when we were a pretty new clan, you guys were already well established and we were relatively nOOby. We've gotten a lot better since then. BTW we did win a few maps even back then.

Xerxes and some others almost never play anymore, so yeah idk when we'll be looking 4 another match.

I don't start s**t, I only respond to others trash. I mentioned that hat trick thing because It gets tiring people saying penguin is our only good clan member, but yeah I guess I shouldn't have brought that up again..
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 10:35am

i saw from the shock so maybe i saw wrong, so if he didnt than im wrong, my bad...
it was a good game NEways so W.E
no ur right he missed it twice i saw both times
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 11:22am
i got the marshmillows O.o lol
Adios, the last farewell
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 4:28pm
Wow.. Just played a match at Reflection and the Blue team had 6 people defending! TuRoks_FiN3sT was the worst camper then there was P-Chris. And a guy name DeMoNiSe would spawn kill.
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 6:17pm
welcome to good 'ol CTF :/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>