FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CTF TIER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF TIER
    Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:12am
You really expect me to take you serious this time? lmao I wouldn't even bother Seif and JKD again about a match unless i knew 4 sure it wasn't just some more stupid sh1t on here! I got a gold last time just to play Pengwine and he puss'd out! Me Seif JKD and VGP were ready to play, but Pengwine said he got bored with ut3 quick. Yet he still played it every night on ps3 and entered the tourney?

I don't play ctf anymore and i don't play anything on 360 so i only bought a 1 month gold card to play Pengwine! That didn't happen though so why buy another gold card and talk to JKD and Seif again just to have the same stupid sh1t happen?

Pengwine is the only "CANDY ASS" that talks big and agree's to play on 360, and then turns puss! kid "IS" over-rated 4 sure, and it would definently show against my team on 360! I kill him way too easy on ps3! lol D-list 360 player rayp'n a ps3 ctf legend head to head on foot on ps3 like i do? lmfao at anyone that thinks he's a top allround player with acual skillz! :->

He will never play a match on 360 so its just "TALK"

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:13am
Originally posted by SIZZLE

You really expect me to take you serious this time? lmao I wouldn't even bother Seif and JKD again about a match unless i knew 4 sure it wasn't just some more stupid sh1t on here! I got a gold last time just to play Pengwine and he puss'd out! Me Seif JKD and VGP were ready to play, but Pengwine said he got bored with ut3 quick. Yet he still played it every night on ps3 and entered the tourney?

I don't play ctf anymore and i don't play anything on 360 so i only bought a 1 month gold card to play Pengwine! That didn't happen though so why buy another gold card and talk to JKD and Seif again just to have the same stupid sh1t happen?

Pengwine is the only "CANDY ASS" that talks big and agree's to play on 360, and then turns puss! kid "IS" over-rated 4 sure, and it would definently show against my team on 360! I kill him way too easy on ps3! lol D-list 360 player rayp'n a ps3 ctf legend head to head on foot on ps3 like i do? lmfao at anyone that thinks he's a top allround player with acual skillz! :->

You only did that because of Penguin :P?
He still would rype you tho :P So thats a double fail imo haha
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:22am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

You really expect me to take you serious this time? lmao I wouldn't even bother Seif and JKD again about a match unless i knew 4 sure it wasn't just some more stupid sh1t on here!<font ="Apple-style-span" color="#ff0000"> I got a gold last time just to play Pengwine and he puss'd out! Me Seif JKD and VGP were ready to play, but Pengwine said he got bored with ut3 quick. Yet he still played it every night on ps3 and entered the tourney? I don't play ctf anymore and i don't play anything on 360 so i only bought a 1 month gold card to play Pengwine! That didn't happen though so why buy another gold card and talk to JKD and Seif again just to have the same stupid sh1t happen? Pengwine is the only "CANDY ASS" that talks big and agree's to play on 360, and then turns puss! kid "IS" over-rated 4 sure, and it would definently show against my team on 360! I kill him way too easy on ps3! lol D-list 360 player rayp'n a ps3 ctf legend head to head on foot on ps3 like i do? lmfao at anyone that thinks he's a top allround player with acual skillz! :-> He will never play a match on 360 so its just "TALK"
You only did that because of Penguin :P?
He still would rype you tho :P So thats a double fail imo haha

raype me? You mean like Remy did your whole tourney team? :o Hell Remy acualy retired NBK in that match didn't he bro?

careful who you come at bro! my advise to you.... Untape your r2, and venture more then 20 feet away from your own flag once in a while.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:27am
Idc haha. Remy can rype whatever he wants. We didnt care in the first place Syzygy.
So control your thoughts right here. You obviously care more then that most people do around here. 

I just found it funny that you bought a 1 month gold card just to prove a point to Penguin with your all-star team? :P Hell, if that match would have been played and you would have won you would have fn bragged FOREVER about it to Penguin.
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss is QnL

Idc haha. Remy can rype whatever he wants. We didnt care in the first place Syzygy.
So control your thoughts right here. You obviously care more then that most people do around here. 
I just found it funny that you bought a 1 month gold card just to prove a point to Penguin with your all-star team? :P Hell, if that match would have been played and you would have won you would have fn bragged FOREVER about it to Penguin.

No need to brag the results do that quite well on their own. Nothing for me to prove either. Done did that a couple of years ago against the best 360 players.

Pengwine is the one always call'n 360 players garbage so its on him to prove it not me! I say he's "OVER-RATED"!!! If he wants to prove me wrong i'm down! If not? who cares? :)
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 11:47am
Who cares bruh? You know your own skill. Believe in yourself and everything will be fine Handshake
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 12:08pm

YOU STUPID FUC­K, PLEASE PUT ON YOUR GLASSES FOR THIS

You have NO valid reason to play on 360. You REFUSE to play on the better, MORE FAIR, system. 
YOU never attempted to set ANYTHING up with me. 
Why would I be afraid of you? When I played much more skilled players in a on-the-spot 4v4?????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not going to go out of MY way to set up something with someone who I think is inferior. 
It'd be like me trying to set up a clan match with supergame78.   LOOOOOOOOOOL  XD
UNMOTIVATED beyond all fu­cking reason.
You've never even fu­cking played me, so please, HOW AM I OVERRATED???  LMAO can never answer that for me, can you? Ask your buddy Seifer.....hopefully he would tell you truth.

Stupid, senile, retarded, old, fa­ggot, ass, cu­nt. Get over your obsession with me. I BEG OF YOU  :D  

Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 12:18pm
Looool. That was absolute rage right there :P
Come over here penny. We'll smoke a nice fat one.

(Counts for Sizzle as wel in a minute! xD)
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 12:24pm
You can't laugh and rage at the same time   :3
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

You really expect me to take you serious this time? lmao I wouldn't even bother Seif and JKD again about a match unless i knew 4 sure it wasn't just some more stupid sh1t on here! I got a gold last time just to play Pengwine and he puss'd out! Me Seif JKD and VGP were ready to play, but Pengwine said he got bored with ut3 quick. Yet he still played it every night on ps3 and entered the tourney? I don't play ctf anymore and i don't play anything on 360 so i only bought a 1 month gold card to play Pengwine! That didn't happen though so why buy another gold card and talk to JKD and Seif again just to have the same stupid sh1t happen? Pengwine is the only "CANDY ASS" that talks big and agree's to play on 360, and then turns puss! kid "IS" over-rated 4 sure, and it would definently show against my team on 360! I kill him way too easy on ps3! lol D-list 360 player rayp'n a ps3 ctf legend head to head on foot on ps3 like i do? lmfao at anyone that thinks he's a top allround player with acual skillz! :-> He will never play a match on 360 so its just "TALK"
YOU STUPID FUC­K, PLEASE PUT ON YOUR GLASSES FOR THIS
You have NO valid reason to play on 360. You REFUSE to play on the better, MORE FAIR, system. 
YOU never attempted to set ANYTHING up with me. 
Why would I be afraid of you? When I played much more skilled players in a on-the-spot 4v4?????????????????????????????????????????????
I'm not going to go out of MY way to set up something with someone who I think is inferior. 
It'd be like me trying to set up a clan match with supergame78.   LOOOOOOOOOOL  XD
UNMOTIVATED beyond all fu­cking reason.
You've never even fu­cking played me, so please, HOW AM I OVERRATED???  LMAO can never answer that for me, can you? Ask your buddy Seifer.....hopefully he would tell you truth.
Stupid, senile, retarded, old, fa­ggot, ass, cu­nt. Get over your obsession with me. I BEG OF YOU  :D  

^ BROKEN RECORD ALERT!!!

YOUR "OVER-RATED" BECAUSE YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE TALK LIKE YOUR A FK'N CTF LEGEND , AND YET I KILL YOU WITH EASE EVERY TIME WE GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A FIGHT!!! YOU CAN'T BE THAT EASY TO KILL AND BE A UT3 LEGEND!!! IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM KILL'N YOU? THEY MUST BE OVER-RATED ALSO!!!

ID RATE YOU LIKE THIS

RUNNING THE FLAG IN PUBS VS A RANDOM TEAM 4
RUNNING AGAINST A GOOD TEAM 3.5   -------- JUST TOO EASY TO KILL!!!
CAMPING WITH HP'S AND FLAK 4
CAMPING WITH FLAK AND NO HP'S 3.5
CAMPING WITH ANY OTHER WEAPON 3
OVERALL WEAPON SKILLZ 3.5
CTF KNOWLEDGE 5
COMMUNICATION 5

ABOVE AVERAGE, BUT NOT IMPRESSED LIKE YOUR PS3 FRIENDS ARE!!!

ID RATE JKD LIKE THIS

RUNNING THE FLAG IN PUBS VS A RANDOM TEAM 5
RUNNING THE FLAG AGAINST A GOOD TEAM 5 ------- MUCH HARDER TO KILL WITH THE FLAG!!!
CAMPING WITH FLAK 5   ---------------- JKD DON'T USE HP'S!!!
CAMPING WITH SHOCK 4.5
CAMPING WITH WEAPONS OTHER THEN FLAK 4.5   
OVERALL WEAPON SKILLZ 5
CTF KNOWLEDGE 5
COMMUNICATION 5

MAYBE THE BEST EVER CONSOLE CTF PLAYER PERIOD?   
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 3:51pm

^ BROKEN RECORD ALERT!!!

YOUR "OVER-RATED" BECAUSE YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE TALK LIKE YOUR A FK'N CTF LEGEND , AND YET I KILL YOU WITH EASE EVERY TIME WE GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A FIGHT!!! YOU CAN'T BE THAT EASY TO KILL AND BE A UT3 LEGEND!!! IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM KILL'N YOU? THEY MUST BE OVER-RATED ALSO!!!

ID RATE YOU LIKE THIS

RUNNING THE FLAG IN PUBS VS A RANDOM TEAM 4
RUNNING AGAINST A GOOD TEAM 3.5   -------- JUST TOO EASY TO KILL!!!
CAMPING WITH HP'S AND FLAK 4
CAMPING WITH FLAK AND NO HP'S 3.5
CAMPING WITH ANY OTHER WEAPON 3
OVERALL WEAPON SKILLZ 3.5
CTF KNOWLEDGE 5
COMMUNICATION 5

ABOVE AVERAGE, BUT NOT IMPRESSED LIKE YOUR PS3 FRIENDS ARE!!!

ID RATE JKD LIKE THIS

RUNNING THE FLAG IN PUBS VS A RANDOM TEAM 5
RUNNING THE FLAG AGAINST A GOOD TEAM 5 ------- MUCH HARDER TO KILL WITH THE FLAG!!!
CAMPING WITH FLAK 5   ---------------- JKD DON'T USE HP'S!!!
CAMPING WITH SHOCK 4.5
CAMPING WITH WEAPONS OTHER THEN FLAK 4.5   
OVERALL WEAPON SKILLZ 5
CTF KNOWLEDGE 5
COMMUNICATION 5

MAYBE THE BEST EVER CONSOLE CTF PLAYER PERIOD?   

You've never played me brah.
SO, even though that whole ranking system was pretty cute, it's all VOID since you pulled it all out of your old a­ss and not experience   :D
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
You've never shown me sh1t in any ctf game, or any vid for that matter! Just camp with flak and failed flag runs?

Just be glad you never played against me & my 360 friends back when i played ctf. You would have gotten wrecked 4 sure! No doubt about it!

I was a better flag runner back then then you was, are and ever will be!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:46pm
Why can't anybody vouch for you? Oh, because it only exists in your wet dreams old man  XD

No one cares about what you did, what you coulda, or what you woulda. Because you CAN'T do it.

EDIT-Answer me this.....why would you nominate me for US CTF team if im overrated? or why would you put me down on your all-time list for flag running?  :D  LOL, i bet u forgot wit dat Alzheimers 
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 4:58pm

Why can't anybody vouch for you? Oh, because it only exists in your wet dreams old man  XD
No one cares about what you did, what you coulda, or what you woulda. Because you <b style="text-decoration: underline; ">CAN'T do it.

I done showed it on 360 kid! If you would have accepted my challenge back then you would already know this maaaannnnnn.

My hattricks against the best speaks for itself! That sh1t don't need validation! Me and Seif Beating JKD and VGP every game right before i quit playing proved all i nedded to prove! That sh1t don't need validation either!

Can't hide in a 2v2!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 5:00pm
Umm, beating what you call the "best" isn't impressive....lmaooooo beat qM or FnA players then I'll call you good   ^-^
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 5:18pm
2v2 360 ill play. me and ram. me and peng me and rican.

you interested sizzle?
my host then yours
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:13pm

Umm, beating what you call the "best" isn't impressive....lmaooooo beat qM or FnA players then I'll call you good   ^-^

WOW you've beat'n qm? They must have not counted it then? Because the word is their undefeated? OR? Do you mean you have beaten a team with a qm player on it? lol Your just bringing up qm and fn'a for more brownie points. :o

Done beat 2 qm and Rican best of 3 after not play'n ctf in forever and i even cap'd in those games. :->

"You knew you were going to lose to 2 qm and Rican in your tourney match so you didn't go hard"? I think thats how you put it? You tried to run, but you couldn't even cap once? lmfao

Yea your a ctf legend allright.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by ax412

2v2 360 ill play. me and ram. me and peng me and rican.you interested sizzle?my host then yours

lmao you waited 2 years for me to get rusty enough and now you say that? :)
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:21pm

2v2 360 ill play. me and ram. me and peng me and rican.you interested sizzle?my host then yours

lol we played before :)
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:32pm

lol we played before :)

Yea me and Buzzin 2v2'd You and Weezy on your host about a month after i got ut3 lol Thanks for showing me where i was at after 1 month :) 11 months later and a NETGEAR router, i showed JKD and VGP where i was at though! :->

I had flag running on lock. Obviously not the same ctf player now though. :(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 6:44pm

WOW you've beat'n qm? They must have not counted it then? Because the word is their undefeated? OR? Do you mean you have beaten a team with a qm player on it? lol Your just bringing up qm and fn'a for more brownie points. :o

Done beat 2 qm and Rican best of 3 after not play'n ctf in forever and i even cap'd in those games. :->

"You knew you were going to lose to 2 qm and Rican in your tourney match so you didn't go hard"? I think thats how you put it? You tried to run, but you couldn't even cap once? lmfao

Yea your a ctf legend allright.
my argument isn't about me beating them, it's the fact that if you're going to brag about beating someone good, make sense while doing it   (;

LMAO from what I hear, Rican and Bum had 0 points and JKD had an impact hammer in the game you supposedly won 3-0   XD  KEEP HAVIN DEM DREAMS MON.

and no I didn't "try" that was the whole point   XD
YEP IMA LEGEND BRAH. and what are you? that whiny old man that was all talk   ^^
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:02pm

WOW you've beat'n qm? They must have not counted it then? Because the word is their undefeated? OR? Do you mean you have beaten a team with a qm player on it? lol Your just bringing up qm and fn'a for more brownie points. :o Done beat 2 qm and Rican best of 3 after not play'n ctf in forever and i even cap'd in those games. :-> "You knew you were going to lose to 2 qm and Rican in your tourney match so you didn't go hard"? I think thats how you put it? You tried to run, but you couldn't even cap once? lmfao Yea your a ctf legend allright.
my argument isn't about me beating them, it's the fact that if you're going to brag about beating someone good, make sense while doing it   (;
LMAO from what I hear, Rican and Bum had 0 points and JKD had an impact hammer in the game you supposedly won 3-0   XD  KEEP HAVIN DEM DREAMS MON.
and no I didn't "try" that was the whole point   XD
YEP IMA LEGEND BRAH. and what are you? that whiny old man that was all talk   ^^

WOW? JKD had an impact hammer? Was he on an alt that said SYZYGY or Seifer or VIDEOGAMEPRINCE or Jason Kills also? lmfao

Lies have a funny way of telling on themselves! :o

Get on Veda's level and i'll rate you a lot higher ps3 player! Veda got dem ps3 ctf skillz! Going ham on 2 top duelers in a ctf tourney? That kinda sh1t creates tru ut3 legends!

Failed flag runs and losers brackets just expose over-rated selfperclaimed legends! :(
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:32pm
LOL, as if a tourny match where I chose what to do defines me.....but you want to talk about tournys? didn't you get like 2 points that one match????  (:   LOLOLOLOL yeah that def defines you   Sleepy

why would I want a scrub to rate me? Your rating would be void anyway?Confused

why dont you ask veda what he thinks?  O:  
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:56pm
I rated you higher in the past, because of hearsay! Once i played in enough ps3 ctf it was obvious that you were over-rated though!

I'm sure Veda would rate you highly like most ps3 players do, but i've tested you head to head and your just not as good as you were hyped up to be!

I don't even play ctf anymore and head to head i just wreck your ass? Now thats pretty bad! I can just imagine what would have happened back when I acualy gave a fk about ctf on 360 and i was at my best.

Any time you acualy want a ctf match on 360 on someones dedicated server id be more then happy to show you exactly what i'm talking about! Bring whoever the hell you want! :-> 4v4 though
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2011 at 7:57pm

I rated you higher in the past, because of hearsay! Once i played in enough ps3 ctf it was obvious that you were over-rated though!

I'm sure Veda would rate you highly like most ps3 players do, but i've tested you head to head and your just not as good as you were hyped up to be!

I don't even play ctf anymore and head to head i just wreck your ass? Now thats pretty bad! I can just imagine what would have happened back when I acualy gave a fk about ctf on 360 and i was at my best.

Any time you acualy want a ctf match on 360 on someones dedicated server id be more then happy to show you exactly what i'm talking about! Bring whoever the hell you want! :-> 4v4 though

WE HAVE NEVER PLAYED A REAL MATCH??? WTF R U TALKIN ABOOT MON LOLOLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>