| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 9:25am
Shooting empty vehicule are good ? Spawn kill too!
DEVIL_Terror View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 9:28am
me too i suck in vctf LOL but i don't like this mod, if i play in vctf ,it's because nobody EU players play in CTF or WaR in the afternoon
PSN: DEVIL_-T3RROR-,FrEnCh-PrOdiGY
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 9:59am
O.k It's obvious to me that Devil need a win so bad that they are willing to manufacture any rsult which pleases them. Look at F@gov and Arsesociate results, both can't be right.

We agreed only two maps. So why did we play Sandstorm if the Containment match counted?

Devil will do anything for a win even lie & go back on their word. They arent worth the time and energy. T2D Died after they did something like this so let Devil dig their own grave.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:22am
I explain u :
Crister connextion is down in containment.
You don't have stop the serveur or send a message or something like that so we have play after we score ... If you want stop a clan match stp playing and send message but not speack after the match ...
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:32am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

O.k It's obvious to me that Devil need a win so bad that they are willing to manufacture any rsult which pleases them. Look at F@gov and Arsesociate results, both can't be right.

We agreed only two maps. So why did we play Sandstorm if the Containment match counted?

Devil will do anything for a win even lie & go back on their word. They arent worth the time and energy. T2D Died after they did something like this so let Devil dig their own grave.

DEVIL_associate View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:33am
Yeah so shut up now, n Danjel my friend, have u play yesterday night Vs DEVIL so plz thanx LoL DEVIL WON IN VCTF Ski-ller Ha the only mod that your team play HaHa so DEVIL > F.U.K ! just remember, maybe training u 1 years or 2 and we might do a rematch LoL Bye

a**0c1ate
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:38am

Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:39am
Just for the fun !
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:44am
why after every clan match gang got wild and speak bad stuff around we win sandstrom and you win suspense good games. im up for ctf two maps we pick ours and devil can pick theyr map. but someone need to say when that game is taking place????
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 10:46am
Originally posted by DEVIL_a**ociate

Just for the fun !
I thought if I pushed hard enough you would LIE. I was right.

Do you need a shoval or have you got it covered?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 11:01am
Originally posted by JACK

why after every clan match gang got wild and speak bad stuff around we win sandstrom and you win suspense good games. im up for ctf two maps we pick ours and devil can pick theyr map. but someone need to say when that game is taking place????

Jorge they are saying that Sandstorm doesn't count now. They are trying to count Containment as a map.
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:04pm
are we playing against Deep today or not ??
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
JACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote JACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:04pm
hahahah :DD ignore them skiller. they are clowns its no need to arque whit them
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:10pm
Suspense was a good game, they won fair and was good. and containment we owned them. until crister got problems.
About a definision of a glitch: Dragov doing the trick with Manta ( i know headhunter knows it, quick to) The manta wasnt ment to fly so high. SO thats a glitch pr. definision. ( its impossible to lock on with avril when doing the trick)
What bother me is that dragov as a player knows this. So why he chooses to do it is beyond me.... And the fact that the incident led up to the score.
I have nothing to say about sandstorm, the word **** commes to mind!

lin K. gun

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:19pm
Wait they actually did glitch in a clan match?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Crister _

are we playing against Deep today or not ??

Unlikely... two of their players are unable to play and several of ours can't play.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Suspense was a good game, they won fair and was good. and containment we owned them. until crister got problems.
About a definision of a glitch: Dragov doing the trick with Manta ( i know headhunter knows it, quick to) The manta wasnt ment to fly so high. SO thats a glitch pr. definision. ( its impossible to lock on with avril when doing the trick)
What bother me is that dragov as a player knows this. So why he chooses to do it is beyond me.... And the fact that the incident led up to the score.
I have nothing to say about sandstorm, the word **** commes to mind!

lin K. gun

if its the alternate impact hammer glitch where the manta flies about 100 feet in the air, then yes its a glitch. 
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Im sorry, but yes they did.. hmmm dragov that is..

k
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Originally posted by Danjel8

Im sorry, but yes they did.. hmmm dragov that is..

k

WOW, message to everyone... DO NOT PLAY DEVIL.

f***ing cheating pricks. Can you guys ever win without cheating?
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:39pm
U know whats weird, Dragov saying he was joking around! In a clan match when they r one more... U get the pic.

Go to google type: find chuck norris
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 12:44pm

Yeah so shut up now, n Danjel my friend, have u play yesterday night Vs DEVIL so plz thanx LoL DEVIL WON IN VCTF Ski-ller Ha the only mod that your team play HaHa so DEVIL > F.U.K ! just remember, maybe training u 1 years or 2 and we might do a rematch LoL Bye

a**0c1ate

lol only mode we play? I don't think so..... I play warfare and ctf.. quite a few of the guys do just play vctf but so what?

You guys need to glitch and cheat to beat us, if you want to play us in all the modes then we will be playing you again at VCTF first. Otherwise good luck ever getting a clan match again u glitching f@gs.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_associate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 2:09pm
Yeah we won just because Dragov use a manta WoW Seriously No Ha we Won just because in THIS MATCH DEVIL WERE BETTER THAN F.U.K
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 2:12pm

2/3 through a bottle of Shiraz and cooking Prime Steaks worth £25, Medium Rare & Rare.  

It's gonna be a good night.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 2:16pm

Yeah we won just because Dragov use a manta WoW Seriously No Ha we Won just because in THIS MATCH DEVIL WERE BETTER THAN F.U.K

Your still cheats ;)

And it was your strongest team playing against a F u K team without 2 of the guys who have played nearly every match. ClapClapClap You should have been winning 5-0 not 2-1 in overtime LOLLOLLOL
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 2:29pm

You french not so smart maybe! Ehh?
SO if we use the redeemer glitch in sandstorm after leading 3-0, is that ok then... Just because we r in the lead!!
This do not make sense Asosiate!!
K.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 196>