Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Calling All Vehicle Players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Calling All Vehicle Players
    Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by ninefive

Originally posted by _EnVy_

lol the fast food im better than you i got a real jobby job i own u and i dont even know who you are irl or know what you do, just love to talk down on a nigga because i dont know you! good one dead aim, never heard that one Wacko(thats the beer making my eyes spin btw...)

envy did some kidnap you and replace you with a f***ing moron? i wasnt even talking to you.

i think your drunk. just shut up

suck my dick god, you were always second to Rev anyways you loser =P

ok so envys drunk, i was wondering why you were being a tool today
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:41pm
2-3 gulps left rev, HURRY!!!!

and to deadaims post...

Message Not Posted

Error Error: Message Not Posted
Spamming is not permitted!
You have exceeded the number of posts permitted in the time span.

Please try again later.

Return to the Discussion Forum

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:44pm
envy were u raised as a lonely kid?? cuz u need attention all the time ur like a 5yr old man grow up!!
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:47pm
doesnt that contradict itself 5 year old man O.O
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:47pm
did you guys hear something? must of been the wind i guess...

EnVy must be earned"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:49pm

no not really, a man can act like a 5yr old this just means hes immature ^^^^^^ see what i mean dude he talks about how he is grown but then he pulls sh1t out like this.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:51pm
i am an aimbotter??? sexy
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:51pm
lol wow a kid trying to jump into a car going down the highway. f***ing pathetic. where the f*** did you come from anyways? why the hell would i talk about about you and who would care anyways? xD players trashing vehicle players and you pick a bone with someone sticking up for vehicle players...go away...

Originally posted by JPINATOR

i am an aimbotter??? sexy

MONSTER**** xDDD

EnVy must be earned"
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:53pm
oh goddamit your right deadaim. because im out visiting family in oklahoma where there is plenty of beaches and sh*t to do. OHMYGOD I SHOULD PROBABLY KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY LOGGED ON TO SEE WHATS GOING ON WITH MY CLAN WHILE IM GONE OMGGGGGGGG. um f*** no. and btw you sit on here day in and day out just to talk sh*t to people. so if you look at it, im actually saving myself time and just loggin on to read a few things, see you doing the same thing you've done for the past oh idk 4 months? so i guess you're just pathetic. lmao stfu and leave already. because i know i am. you're not worth my time.
yup. i'm done.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:54pm
Envy Angry
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:56pm
no thats not pathetic its pathetic that u almost have 1k posts thats pathetic, its also pathetic that u think ur the sh1t cuz u play a game. and yea who would care, let me ask u a question, how many people do u think actually give a damn about what u have to say, in game and in real life?? NONE
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:56pm
wait guys i think rj is thinking of something else to say...

shhhh let him think LOL

im done, thanks for tha laughs, see you b****es on the battle field, unless you dont play anymore im sure ill run into you later here. fun fun =]

EnVy must be earned"
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 7:57pm
its a game who cares who is better, or which mode is better ur supposed to play for fun lol
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:21pm
K guys, 3 more pages and I get the record for most posts, pages in a thread in a day then any other. Let's do this guys.

Envy, I love you... Lmao.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:32pm
umm..no QUICK CLOSE!!!
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:35pm
This is my baby mofo. Get off my thread u flamer.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:38pm
f*** you queer bait
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

oh goddamit your right deadaim. because im out visiting family in oklahoma where there is plenty of beaches and sh*t to do. OHMYGOD I SHOULD PROBABLY KILL MYSELF BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY LOGGED ON TO SEE WHATS GOING ON WITH MY CLAN WHILE IM GONE OMGGGGGGGG. .

yea sounds like a good reason to kill yourself

no but how about someone who is such a nerd they cant even go on vacation without checking on their internet life doesnt try and f***ing tell me how to live.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:06pm
Charles Hamilton > Lil Wayne
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:58pm
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 10:08pm
LOL! He kinda deserved that though. Shouldn't have put her business out like that. He still makes hot music though. =P
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 10:40pm
yes he does
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:05am
Any one seen the new game coming out called 'MAG'... too bad half of you wont have it cuz it has vehicles in it!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:11am
I have crash commando. it's like a 2d Unreal tournament. It's got vehicles in it, and i enjoy it =)
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:12am
MAG really doesn't appeal to me anyway. 256 players in the same room just doesn't seem like it'd be fun at all IMO.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>