Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 12 Dead @ Dark Knight Rises Premiere
    Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

You don't realize how much hunting drives south Dakota or the midwest tx.

Chisox nice story lol. I hear ya though but that would get a little spend for me. I have 23 guns :s... my (step) daughter is 7 and I'm just intoducing her to a. 22 rifle :) she. Sucks but will get the hang of it haha. Gotta son on the way due next month so yes, I have the same views as you :)

I agree with penq as well.... wouldn't that make robbers more confident?

Good for you man with getting your daughter acclimated to firearms! Congrats also on your son!   I'm gonna start my little one out on my Ruger 10/22 when she is ready, hopefully by 7 years old.

Dude, you definitely need a safe with 23 guns and a little boy on the way! I should be the last one to talk though lol... I had worked my way up to 40 before I woke up and smelled the coffee!

Do you have your C&R? Or are all of your guns "modern"? About half of mine are C&R. Got my license in 11/2010 and went nuts! A C&R bug definitely bit me in my a$$! My rationale? C&R firearms are a finite bunch, and eventually there will be no more on the primary market. Wish i would've gotten into the C&R game back in 2002 when i turned 21. Swiss K31's (my favorite milsurp) were being sold back then from AIM Surplus for $80. My three cost me between $200 and 250 each, and that was a good deal. A Romanian SKS used to be $80 back in 04', now they're $300 minimum. 
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 2:32pm
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 3:03pm
lol that dude is in it to win it :)
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 3:24pm
America>>
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 3:59pm

Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

the UK has some of the hardest men in the world.
lolwut
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by phhiLLN

lolwut
if hes referring to the SAS sure.
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 4:10pm

Some of you American's are pathetic, anyone who thinks Guns should be legal are a fu cking joke, We don't have Guns in the UK and I'm glad we don't so sick stuff like this doesn't happen.

In the UK (population c. 60.5m) there were 765 reported incidents of murder for 2005-6 (Home Office, undated) – a rate of about 1.1 per 100,000.

In the US (population c. 298.5m) there were an estimated 16,137 homicides in 2004 (FBI, 2006a) – a rate of about 5.4 per 100,000. Of these, 10,654 were carried out with guns (FBI, 2006b).

Gun's are for the armed forces and police, not for a civilian like me or you, If a burglar comes in your house then kick his fn a s s and stop been a P U S S Y thinking your gonna die coz you don't have a gun.

America is a great country but also a very very pathetic one at times.
wow.. all I'll say
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by phhiLLN

lolwut
if hes referring to the SAS sure.
no
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 4:20pm

the UK has some of the hardest men in the world

NOW WE'RE TALKIN
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 4:59pm
lols were had in the last page of this thread 
Clap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 7:30pm
@chi...using something other thn rifles & lethal guns 2 hunt, ud have: production facilities, shop owners selling new hunting equipment & their counter b!tches, manufacture facilities, parts or materials needed for repairs all of it exactly the same except now we hav no guns.

@seph...yes i do know, i have a family friend who lives in Missouri & has made his life on hunting, hes over 70 & still hunts to this day, but ur all fools to think none of this can be maintained without guns, it is 100% viable.

@peng...ya, no guns = robber has no gun too lol...& i did say ther are NONLETHAL weapons that could b used in place of them...the police use them all the time and it works just as well, minus the death

thinking guns are necessary for safety is stupid, its like the US and Russia building bigger & bigger hydrogen bombs to prevent war, look wat happened, stupid bastards nearly got us all killed b4 realising armament does not equal safety
RpZ-Xot1Cz View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RpZ-Xot1Cz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

[QUOTE=ColossusSlayer] the UK has some of the hardest men in the world

NOW WE'RE TALKIN
[/QUOTE

THEIR SOO THICK
im tired.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 7:48pm
Yeah, I think he is definitely narcicistic and probably played way to many video games but what about a brain tumor? Ever heard of Charles Whitman? He was from a upper middle class family, was married, and was supposedly a good guy and one day he snapped and killed his wife and mother and then started sniping people from a clock tower in Texas. He even left notes saying he wanted an autopsy done after he died because he's been having the strangest thoughts and headaches. They found an aggressive brain tumor and think it played a role in him going crazy. Probably not a tumor but I thought that was interesting
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

@peng...ya, no guns = robber has no gun too lol...& i did say ther are NONLETHAL weapons that could b used in place of them...the police use them all the time and it works just as well, minus the death
tasers and mace are more easily stopped than a gun  ;P
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

@chi...using something other thn rifles & lethal guns 2 hunt, ud have: production facilities, shop owners selling new hunting equipment & their counter b!tches, manufacture facilities, parts or materials needed for repairs all of it exactly the same except now we hav no guns.

@seph...yes i do know, i have a family friend who lives in Missouri & has made his life on hunting, hes over 70 & still hunts to this day, but ur all fools to think none of this can be maintained without guns, it is 100% viable.

thinking guns are necessary for safety is stupid, its like the US and Russia building bigger & bigger hydrogen bombs to prevent war, look wat happened, stupid bastards nearly got us all killed b4 realising armament does not equal safety
Are you going to use a net gun? lmao, why can't this stay in my thread i made btw???? But the market for people that wanna use bows and knifes to hunt is not very high. People like guns, and when you're hunting a deer, you better have a gun. You're not going to get it with a slingshot, they have tough skin and spook easily. Pheasents fly, what the hell can replace a shotgun????? You act like its ok to use sticks and stones to hunt with cuz it works so well. Got news for ya, it doesn't

You know 1 person??? I know a whole state full. I know business owners with gun shops. You're one person you know halfway across the country doesn't hold up to what i know and who i know. So what makes you think you're so right?

The robber wont have a gun either?????? He's a robber aka criminal, you don't think that hes not going to the black market to get a pistol if he plans on committing a crime. He's a criminal, the gun ban wont bother him, he'll find a way to get a weapon so yes Peng is correct in his statement.

AmericFUCK YEAH

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2012 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by chisox666

You don't realize how much hunting drives south Dakota or the midwest tx.

Chisox nice story lol. I hear ya though but that would get a little spend for me. I have 23 guns :s... my (step) daughter is 7 and I'm just intoducing her to a. 22 rifle :) she. Sucks but will get the hang of it haha. Gotta son on the way due next month so yes, I have the same views as you :)

I agree with penq as well.... wouldn't that make robbers more confident?

Good for you man with getting your daughter acclimated to firearms! Congrats also on your son!   I'm gonna start my little one out on my Ruger 10/22 when she is ready, hopefully by 7 years old.

Dude, you definitely need a safe with 23 guns and a little boy on the way! I should be the last one to talk though lol... I had worked my way up to 40 before I woke up and smelled the coffee!

Do you have your C&R? Or are all of your guns "modern"? About half of mine are C&R. Got my license in 11/2010 and went nuts! A C&R bug definitely bit me in my a$$! My rationale? C&R firearms are a finite bunch, and eventually there will be no more on the primary market. Wish i would've gotten into the C&R game back in 2002 when i turned 21. Swiss K31's (my favorite milsurp) were being sold back then from AIM Surplus for $80. My three cost me between $200 and 250 each, and that was a good deal. A Romanian SKS used to be $80 back in 04', now they're $300 minimum. 

No i dont but wow look at you go lol. My guns are shotguns: 12, 16, 20 gauge pump and semi autos. side by side double barrells (favorite) then i got 3 Marlin .22 lever actions made in the 40's and 50's. and 30 -30, 25.06 22-250 and a couple other high powered rifles, .357 magnum (favorite revolver) and some other rugers...... nothing to special just fun sh1t i hunt with.... all but one as killed some sort of animal. my side by side has the most kills on it, pheasent hunt every year with it the most cuz it rides in my pickup and goes out the window nice while im road hunting lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 12:35am
hmmm...
xander07306 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member
Team Olympians Clan

Post Options Post Options   Quote xander07306 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 2:32am
^^^^ the plot thickens
"I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm". -- Mike Tyson // Olympians_Hades // BF3 [Olym]xander07306
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 2:40am
wow... was there someone else with him?
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 5:47am
Originally posted by chisox666

Some of you American's are pathetic, anyone who thinks Guns should be legal are a fu cking joke, We don't have Guns in the UK and I'm glad we don't so sick stuff like this doesn't happen.

In the UK (population c. 60.5m) there were 765 reported incidents of murder for 2005-6 (Home Office, undated) – a rate of about 1.1 per 100,000.

In the US (population c. 298.5m) there were an estimated 16,137 homicides in 2004 (FBI, 2006a) – a rate of about 5.4 per 100,000. Of these, 10,654 were carried out with guns (FBI, 2006b).

Gun's are for the armed forces and police, not for a civilian like me or you, If a burglar comes in your house then kick his fn a s s and stop been a P U S S Y thinking your gonna die coz you don't have a gun.

America is a great country but also a very very pathetic one at times.
you're such a dumbass

He is beyond a dumbass Seph.

CS, you have no f*cking clue what you are talking about. Retarded ass motherf*cker making generalized comments about a society in which you have absolutely zero idea how things are except for what you read in books and pick up through the media. It would take your stupid ass a decade+ of living here before you'd be able to make any intelligent contributions to the conversation.   

So I'm a stupid mo fo for saying America would be better if guns were banned 100%. Its my opinion, Guns shouldnt have a place in any country apart from with the armed forces and the police and you think I'm stupid for that? Hold on doesn't your own president Barrack Obama want guns out of the hands of the American people? from what I am reading on the internet that seems to be the case.

If people like the freak that killed all the people at The Dark Knight Rises wouldn't have been able to get any guns from a local shop this may not have happened. Ever seen Bowling for Columbine? that proves my point about guns in America.

I have nothing against America apart from the fact it is full of trigger happy enthusiasts that would happily blow another humans head of because you called there momma a pig.

AMERICA DOES NOT NEED GUN'S, YOU NEED FOOD AND DRINK AND AIR TO SURVIVE NOT A GUN. MY OPINION IS EXTREMELY SOLID AND NO1 WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

EDIT: Looks like its me against about 10 american's in here as well so you can all try and be as patriotic as you like and gang up on the only Englishmen in here but my point is valid and any American in here that denies that it is valid is in denial them selves. you idiots keep bragging about how big your gun is like typical Americans when actually the real problem is the fact that Guns kill people and that should be put to an abrupt end, yes cars kill people as well but that's not what the were designed for.

Guns ARE a bad thing in the hands of the wrong person which in these day's is alot of people. The UK don't have gun's and they are almost impossible to get hold of even of your a big time drug dealer or something and as for people like me well I would have no chance of getting one even if I tried my absolute hardest and do you know what that's a good thing and it's a shame it hasn't always been that way in America because now there are people like chrisbox in here that have an obsession with guns and can;t live life without one or he will go crazy like he has a cocaine addiction but for guns.

@ Phantaci, I wonder what God thinks of guns? I'm sure he hangs his head in shame at what this world has come to.
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:03am
God doesnt judge the outside.

1 Samuel 16:7

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
Crucial Sport 16GB 1866 RAM
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Kit 1M
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Darkn3ss

<span style="color: rgb0, 19, 32; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: justify; : rgb249, 253, 255; ">But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."</span>

He doesn't even exist anyway so what does it matter tbf
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:29am

Originally posted by Darkn3ss

<span style="color: rgb0, 19, 32; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; text-align: justify; : rgb249, 253, 255; ">But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."</span>

He doesn't even exist anyway so what does it matter tbf

Hehe, you can't state a fact if it isnt a fact ;)

PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:32am
Granted. I don't think he exists. That better?

let's not turn this into a god thing.

what do you think about Gun's in America dark?
Darkn3ss View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkn3ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2012 at 7:34am

Granted. I don't think he exists. That better?

Ok haha, hey im still cool with you bro ;) Im just sayin.

So what makes you think he doesnt exist?

*Wait, should I be asking this question now? Didnt we have the same discussion like 2000 threads ago as well?*
PC Specs:

Intel i5-4960K 3.4GHz
GeForce GTX970 4GB VRAM
Antec 1100 Tower Case
2x 2TB Seagate HDD
2x 256GB Samsung SSD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>