| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Archangels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Archangels
    Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Mikeybrennan

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Well, no matter.  You are still talking out your as s about this thread.  But I can see why you stick up for Archy.

O yea why is that?  Cause im a 14 year old and I don't need to be a B*** to think im cool ? No way . You may have been here longer than i have but still yo. Here out of everyone that i NEVER have a problem with -- EnVy,Lucifer,Remy,Jake,wopr,Cloudy, and everyone else who i forgot to mention. Just cause your cool with all the fn ppl that are fn ALWAYS having to say something DOES NOT MEAN S***. I get called a N00b and everything.. Will DAM if thats the case. If you think your so god dam good maybe STOP bein a B**** and hitting that chair and fat food and help someone out than IF anyone thinks someone's a N00b. Not just you im saying this to but to everyone who acts like a punk B****..
Wow, first off I could barely understand what you were saying.  You play baseball, you throw a 80 plus mile an hour fast ball.  Awesome, lets see how good that will look on a perspective resume with you fumbling through the english language and see how that works for you.  Have I ever called you a nOOb?  Hitting the chair and fat food?  Im confused, are you suggesting that because I play video games that im overweight.  I hope thats not what you are implying, because im in better shape than you are according to your profile picture.  It's really funny that some one who doesn't care what I say, just keeps coming back.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:52pm

Well, no matter.  You are still talking out your as s about this thread.  But I can see why you stick up for Archy.

O yea why is that?  Cause im a 14 year old and I don't need to be a B*** to think im cool ? No way . You may have been here longer than i have but still yo. Here out of everyone that i NEVER have a problem with -- EnVy,Lucifer,Remy,Jake,wopr,Cloudy, and everyone else who i forgot to mention. Just cause your cool with all the fn ppl that are fn ALWAYS having to say something DOES NOT MEAN S***. I get called a N00b and everything.. Will DAM if thats the case. If you think your so god dam good maybe STOP bein a B**** and hitting that chair and fat food and help someone out than IF anyone thinks someone's a N00b. Not just you im saying this to but to everyone who acts like a punk B****..
Wow, first off I could barely understand what you were saying.  You play baseball, you throw a 80 plus mile an hour fast ball.  Awesome, lets see how good that will look on a perspective resume with you fumbling through the english language and see how that works for you.  Have I ever called you a nOOb?  Hitting the chair and fat food?  Im confused, are you suggesting that because I play video games that im overweight.  I hope thats not what you are implying, because im in better shape than you are according to your profile picture.  It's really funny that some one who doesn't care what I say, just keeps coming back.

Yea your SO right . Im calling you everything that i wrote on there dumb a** i even said going to everyone who acts like a punk B****. And dam dude . STOP looking on my profile all the time . I might have to still EnVys little EnVy name and put it on your F***ing face.  I know you want your fat reals to go away.. Its ok. Back when i was eight i was chubby . Your a** is one of those ppl who cant live without food . And if you need help with burning those rolls here's some advise .. Push ups for those fat a** arms.. Sit ups to burn that 500 pound extra stomach.. Those are the mains .. I'm sure you watch them buffed out girls in the morning doin work outs harder than you ever try to get out your bed . Like i said fat boi O my bad you DONT know the new words i spell them the RIGHT way.. Like i said you FAT B**** , If you need any help im sure you can look on the bottom of the screen they'll give you a number to call. But in  that case if a OVER weight fat men call's they'll be like " Sorry we dont help out fat b****es who DONT try  so grow some Fn nuts" And sorry if YOU dont know what im spelling i'll get someone who actually gets put of bed and goes into the REAL world and knows what im saying . Not a punk B**** ALWAYS laying on his said cause his stomach fat can get some sleep from eating. 
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2009 at 11:57pm

Yea your SO right . Im calling you everything that i wrote on there dumb a** i even said going to everyone who acts like a punk B****. And dam dude . STOP looking on my profile all the time . I might have to still EnVys little EnVy name and put it on your F***ing face.  I know you want your fat reals to go away.. Its ok. Back when i was eight i was chubby . Your a** is one of those ppl who cant live without food . And if you need help with burning those rolls here's some advise .. Push ups for those fat a** arms.. Sit ups to burn that 500 pound extra stomach.. Those are the mains .. I'm sure you watch them buffed out girls in the morning doin work outs harder than you ever try to get out your bed . Like i said fat boi O my bad you DONT know the new words i spell them the RIGHT way.. Like i said you FAT B**** , If you need any help im sure you can look on the bottom of the screen they'll give you a number to call. But in  that case if a OVER weight fat men call's they'll be like " Sorry we dont help out fat b****es who DONT try  so grow some Fn nuts" And sorry if YOU dont know what im spelling i'll get someone who actually gets put of bed and goes into the REAL world and knows what im saying . Not a punk B**** ALWAYS laying on his said cause his stomach fat can get some sleep from eating. 
I know you tried running that post through spell check and your computer just straight up FROZE on you.  But, like you said, "Your so right".  Thank you.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:00am

I know you tried running that post through spell check and your computer just straight up FROZE on you.  But, like you said, "Your so right".  Thank you.

Yup i surly did. and your welcome . See one thing for sure im not a punk B****. Take notes . 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:03am

Yup i surly did. and your welcome . See one thing for sure im not a punk B****. Take notes . 
Your delusions run deep.  You effectively brought a squirt gun to a knife fight.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:04am
Here once again your so right yo. See im not  NO ONES B****  on here. Ya im 14 still learning from mistakes but this is one im sure of that is right .  You and everyone else who TRY'S to act hard when REALLY your NOT SH**
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:07am
When have I ever tried acting hard?  What exactly do you believe you are right about?  You mean where you come to the aid of a community idiot when you have no prior knowledge of events, and spout off at the mouth?  Is that what you believe you are right about?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:12am
No B**** im just saying you n others DONT need to be B****es to ppl men. Me idc if you TRY to be a B**** to me cause i'v grown enough to know that what you and others say i dont give a F***.  Everyone who goes around dion and gangig up on someone ha ya'll are like little B****es like one's a leader and the others are like yall's little chipmunks haha
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:17am

No B**** im just saying you n others DONT need to be B****es to ppl men. Me idc if you TRY to be a B**** to me cause i'v grown enough to know that what you and others say i dont give a F***.  Everyone who goes around dion and gangig up on someone ha ya'll are like little B****es like one's a leader and the others are like yall's little chipmunks haha
Men means more than one.  Man can mean one or more.  Just thought I would help ya there.  Also, im sure 'knife' confused you for a minute, but the 'K' is silent, kinda like the 'n' in damn.  You really like the word 'b1tch' dont you.  Frank/Anthony/Firebolt/Genesis/Fate/Wolf/Snake is a social pariah who needs to change his ways before it's too late.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:19am

Men means more than one.  Man can mean one or more.  Just thought I would help ya there.  Also, im sure 'knife' confused you for a minute, but the 'K' is silent, kinda like the 'n' in damn.  You really like the word 'b1tch' dont you.  Frank/Anthony/Firebolt/Genesis/Fate/Wolf/Snake is a social pariah who needs to change his ways before it's too late.

Who are those ppl??
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:22am

Who are those ppl??
Same as Archangel.  See, my point again.  You have ZERO info on what is going on here and jump in to defend some one.  Not just anyone, a major racist, beyond pathological liar,and last but not least, habitual hypocrite.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:34am

Same as Archangel.  See, my point again.  You have ZERO info on what is going on here and jump in to defend some one.  Not just anyone, a major racist, beyond pathological liar,and last but not least, habitual hypocrite.

Basically, in the same league as d***RC?
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:39am
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

Basically, in the same league as d***RC?
well,...yea. LOLZ
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:43am
will no . Everyone always caps on someone here men. 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:45am

will no . Everyone always caps on someone here men. 
Huh? 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 12:59am
like look . im not gonna start anything now. im being serious . Ppl on here see once someone's being gangedup on . MORE ppl come to start more stuff.  Like this guy Arch . (1) said something than its like the WHOLE site came along talking crap about him.
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:05am
omg lunchy looks like we got 2 do this again lol when will this stop?....anthony u got sum ballz
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:13am
Originally posted by xlxGHOSTFACExlx

omg lunchy looks like we got 2 do this again lol when will this stop?....anthony u got sum ballz
haha, yea. I was just thinking to myself, wheres Ghosty.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:39am

hes in denial

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:44am
what I miss?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:46am
that this dude has like 10 diffent accounts
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:48am
And about 15 on PSN.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 1:56am
he needs 2 b put down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 2:08am
hahaha
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 2:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>