FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Glitching the flag on Epic Servers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glitching the flag on Epic Servers
    Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Hey Aqua, when we catch those two a$$es do you think we can drag them behind your boat and use them as shark bait?
Shark Bait  OHAHA
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Pipestrangla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:19pm
I've just been playing vctf on a server that quickrc was on & he's decided to blame me for gliching the flags out & ruining games for everyone. I think he got this idea coz I got his teams flag in containment & ran to hide where you spawn @ the back (NOT TO GO INTO THE GLITCH I stopped that when lucario posted about it on here) of the base but quick squashed me. The only thing was he didn't realise that some of us on red could hear him saying this about me & also ranting coz they were losing. I sent him a pm about saying it to my face & so he did adding that "I'm crap" LOL big deal, I play for fun. Anyway the top & bottom of this rant (sorry folks) is to see if you are any nearer to finding who these idiots or atleast check my IP address to prove it's not me.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:27pm
Hey Pipestrangla, I'm certain it's not you. Don't worry...
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:37pm
Thanks mate...
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:42pm
Hey I thought u, QUICK and DarkAngel were all buddies? Anyway ive never seen u glitch only parking tanks on flags or scorpions in rooms haha! And you've explained your views on that so thats OK! You've always been competitive, good humoured and fun to play with mate so no sweat.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by B1GbOnG

Originally posted by QuickRC

JakeT111 just for the heads up PAL!!..... I was on the freaken server when these dicks did it!! if u dont boleave me then ask B1GBonG

Aye  I was in the server aswell and quick was there he actually followed the guy then hurled abuse when he glitched the flag.

Ok, I believe ya!

I THINK IT WAS JAKET111 WHO GLICHED THE SERVER OUT!!! :) suck on that

Damnit! You caught me! It was me who glitched the servers. ClapClapClapClapClap

Fail.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 7:03pm
lol hey pipestrangle, nah it definatly aint u haha. i know u did use some glitches before but i know youve stopped it, no doubt it werent u. :). i do reckon it was jake though ;P haha jokesss
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 7:58am
Some kid called UK-|Syck| just told me in a warfare match that he is the one who has broken all the servers... He was even trying to glitch out the tank on tank crossing. The kids a definite retard, he's off school too so obviously a clever little guy.

He said that he and his friend jojo had been doing it to all the VCTF and tried to do it to one CTF server.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 9:58am
Yeah UK-(Syck) said he was going to glitch the flag out 2 or 3 nights ago when me,& Darkangel were on suspense.We told him not to coz it would wreck the game & then he left. I thought he must of read about it on here & was just being a typical kid trying to show off but apparently not.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 10:06am
lol what a dick lol, his actual id is u_K-lsyckl-
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 3:53pm

Hmmmm... Doesent the server tell who dropped the flag last time in the game? The bots are running round and saying they have it!?

Glitchassmotherf...ers!
It ruins the game.

krister.

SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by MrKshaker

Hmmmm... Doesent the server tell who dropped the flag last time in the game? The bots are running round and saying they have it!?

Glitchassmotherf...ers!
It ruins the game.

krister.

True.. but this guy and his friend were running around on fake accounts.. probably because they're not glitching b****es, but also cowards.
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:26pm
Ok, so you (those who runs the server) know their fake id's thats a start then!?
Doesent matter what id you have, the IP tells the truth! Dont it??
I am in deep deep water here, but if the server show the fake id's and IP.
It wouldnt be hard to find them!?
But again, i could be wrong:-)

Krister.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 4:40pm
if they are clanwarz servers you might be able to ban the names
look in the unreal tournament ps3 in the clanwarzs forums Wizard posted something about the admin commands and all that good stuff
NewBe4hire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 4:16pm
   Interesting... I know about the glitch in Kargo, although you die after about 4 or 5 minutes of free falling. Glitching is cheap I will write that; it's how you use it that makes moments and games like these stick out.
   What I want to know is where the glitch on Suspense is in the respawn health vial back hallway. I was chasing some guy with the flag about a week ago and all of a sudden he jump booted over the inside wall and disappeared??!
   If you are a serious player, you will know where all the glitches are on every map and how to stop anyone who is trying to exploit them...

You guys know about the impact hammer suicide glitch on Duels??
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 7:40pm
had on rc i was playing agenst you the uther day and cud hear every think you sed and i herd you say f£"!k it glich the flag so thay carnt get it so whats the crak with that ?? av just read your post and every game that you hav bean on to day i hav saw you glichin and spawn killin just being a right wuff all round ! whats rong with you you used to be well respektid < gob sh*te > but had respekt but i hav herd and seen a lot ov disrespekt gowin your way and a lot ov people joining you in your self distrukshon on the game what the hell bud giv yor self a wobble man and stop reking it for all us
piss me off !!!! its your falt !!!!
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Pipestrangla

Yeah UK-(Syck) said he was going to glitch the flag out 2 or 3 nights ago when me,& Darkangel were on suspense.We told him not to coz it would wreck the game & then he left. I thought he must of read about it on here & was just being a typical kid trying to show off but apparently not.

This sort of sh!t is exactly what friendly fire comes in handy for IMO WinkLOL
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2009 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by Pipestrangla

This sort of sh!t is exactly what friendly fire comes in handy for IMO WinkLOL

lmao
darkangel View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote darkangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 3:59pm
pipestrangiler ya to sh*t to glich the flag lmao WinkHug ya na azz love ya bro lmao
piss me off !!!! its your falt !!!!
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2009 at 8:01pm
OMG!!!!!! Ya mean I'm not too "totally" sh*t just too sh*t. Then I'm improving lmao
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 10:42am
Just thought everyone should know that the twat that glitched the servers was QuickRC and his f** clan mate Headhunter. 
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 10:55am

GUY I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHO THESE f***ING PRICKS!!! ARE WHO ARE f***ING THE EPIC PSN SERVERS UP..... ITS THESE LITTAL w**kerS!! (Z_-BlAcKsTaR-_z) AND (Z-BlAcKsTaR-Z) I WAS ON THE EPIC EU1 AND THESE LITTAL PRICKS! CAME ON AM GLICHED BOTH OF THE FLAGS!!! Angry WTF!! NOW ALL THE EU SERVERS ARE f***ED AND ONE OS THE USA SERVERS.. WHAT NEXT!! HMMMMM I HOPE THE UT3 COMMUNITY HAS ANUFF MONEY IN THERE POCKETS TO SPLASH OUT ON SERVERS!! BECAUSE THE EPIC (PSN) SERVER ADMINS WONT BE AROUND TO SORT THIS BULL!! sh*t!! OUT EVER TIME IT HAPPENS!!........ (WELL DONE GUYS U REALLY f***ING IT UP NOW) Clap

Wow learn to spell before making stories up about other people. Funny you mentioned money, couldn't be that you wanted to scare people into the idea of having to buy an EU server because yours was running out. You have to be the biggest retard I know to have ever existed.
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 11:29am
The sly b*******s.

I know there are/were a few people who thought me n QUICKRC were mates but I only tolerated him for the sake of the game. Since the pr!ck accused me of glichin the flag out I'd rather lick crap off a stick than even acknowledge his existence.
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Just thought everyone should know that the twat that glitched the servers was QuickRC and his f** clan mate Headhunter. 

Seriously? Did the IPs give them away?

Bit dumb starting a thread about it when you're the culprit lol what a pair of w@nkstains.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 12:47pm
^^^^^^^^^ No, people personally saw him do it. This douchebag should realize that some players play under rouge tags and look at what other players are doing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>