Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

vCtf Pugs?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vCtf Pugs?
    Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

^^ yes thats all u need 2 do open game.ini, find  map cycle for vctf and add maps. See the code below - its from the file and it needs to be exactly the same within quotes. Adding Containment SP also? Dont suppose the new maps work at all - Some of them are quite good! Oh and ggs Drokun m8 ur too tasty with the sniper rifle. Ran into iAM Harmless l8r - more laser sniping just my luck lol. Is that Seifer by the way?

+GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",Maps=("vCTF-Containment","vCTF-Corruption","vCTF-Kargo","vCTF-Necropolis","vCTF-Sandstorm","vCTF-Suspense"))

ggs, just got lucky on Eu host :P
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 10:06pm

^^ yes thats all u need 2 do open game.ini, find  map cycle for vctf and add maps. See the code below - its from the file and it needs to be exactly the same within quotes. Adding Containment SP also? Dont suppose the new maps work at all - Some of them are quite good! Oh and ggs Drokun m8 ur too tasty with the sniper rifle. Ran into iAM Harmless l8r - more laser sniping just my luck lol. Is that Seifer by the way?
<font Apple-style-span="Apple-style-span" color="#FF9900">+GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",Maps=("vCTF-Containment","vCTF-Corruption","vCTF-Kargo","vCTF-Necropolis","vCTF-Sandstorm","vCTF-Suspense"))

yep harmless is Seif and his sniper skills are sic

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

<font Apple-style-span="Apple-style-span" color="#FF9900">+GameSpecificMapCycles=(GameClassName="UTVehicleCTFGame_Content",Maps=("vCTF-Containment","vCTF-Corruption","vCTF-Kargo","vCTF-Necropolis","vCTF-Sandstorm","vCTF-Suspense"))

He still doesnt know the real way to snipe....
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:42am
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

He still doesnt know the real way to snipe....

trust me he has a huge head collection.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:17am
seifer is nice
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 10:31am
nice? you mean nice guy or nice sniper? if you mean nice guy yea he's made eagle scout 11 straight years and counting. if you mean nice at sniping its more like cruel lol
Gh0sTLikE View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D
<3 the BEHIND

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gh0sTLikE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:04pm
again, some nice games last night :)
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:14pm
yeah ggs the other day, i never play vctf so its a learning experience for me, so far i've learnt that i cant fly the raptor :D
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:16pm
lol.. i thought u didnt like the "car" modes luci ;P haha.. good to see u getting into vctf :)
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol.. i thought u didnt like the "car" modes luci ;P haha.. good to see u getting into vctf :)

haha, oh i still dont like them, but theres no other games going lately :( time to try something new i guess.. now i can suck at all modes instead of just on foot, lol Big smile
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:22pm
when are the next PUGs?

i might have a ps3 back today im not sure yet
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:23pm
lol well im sure once u get into the mode youll feel different about it :)... yeah time to try something new.. as i never see u play it would be nice ot get some games in with ya in a mode i dont see u in lol... i wanna see how bad u fly the raptor and see if its worse then me :O lol... heyy u dont suck in ctf!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:25pm
haha I'm still a delusional pilot...cant admit I suck at it...and u killed me and stole my flag! "Well that ain't right". What the hell did i do 4 u 2 treat me so bad uh? 
I sneak on PcX Funballs wen no 1s looking - I get owned by noobs and alts but I still have fun, its a secret tho so, tell no one k?
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:29pm

lol well im sure once u get into the mode youll feel different about it :)... yeah time to try something new.. as i never see u play it would be nice ot get some games in with ya in a mode i dont see u in lol... i wanna see how bad u fly the raptor and see if its worse then me :O lol... heyy u dont suck in ctf!

LOL, well the raptor was pretty funny actually. went in it for the first time yesterday and helpqcp or whatever he's called grabbed on expecting a lift and i couldnt get the damn thing down to go through the big hole thingy on the snowy map.. turns out because i altered my button settings for duel that i couldnt move it down with the sticks, pressed everything but it wouldnt sodding go any lower.. in the end had to jump out of it while it was 40ft in the air :/

...and you dont even wanna know what happened when i tried a tank... Embarrassed

will be fun to play with ya though when ya get back, you're gonna be on tomorrow right?

Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:31pm

when are the next PUGs?

i might have a ps3 back today im not sure yet
its every nite on EU server and Phantaci has summit going on stateside....the A-R server is normally full of good players bt noobs too. Ask Jibba, I think hes got a server. 
For EU join chat with Dragboy and follow on to server with PW. Action I suspect will b in a couple of hours...oh and u dont need a sniper...its banned...weapon replacement swapped for "a pea shooter" Big smile
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:33pm
well someone needs to inv me to the chat at somepoint..].il let you guys know when i get a ps3

phantaci summit stateside? im lost
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by LuciFer

LOL, well the raptor was pretty funny actually. went in it for the first time yesterday and helpqcp or whatever he's called grabbed on expecting a lift and i couldnt get the damn thing down to go through the big hole thingy on the snowy map.. turns out because i altered my button settings for duel that i couldnt move it down with the sticks, pressed everything but it wouldnt sodding go any lower.. in the end had to jump out of it while it was 40ft in the air :/

...and you dont even wanna know what happened when i tried a tank... Embarrassed

will be fun to play with ya though when ya get back, you're gonna be on tomorrow right?

LOL hah that sounds embarassing xD. but not exactly your fault lol, just forgot to change the settings... ill let you off xD...
OOOoOOoOooOoo what happened when u tired the tank? i anna know ;P lol
ermm yeah i should be borrowing a mates ps3 tomorrow again as he is out on thursday evenings lol
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:50pm
well basically it got killed in about 3 seconds flat and dragov stood at the side and just laughed at me. car mode people are cruel, lol! :(

neways i'll be on tomorrow night probs so you can show me what the hell im meant to be doign other than spamming flak at the flag for 15 mins flat xD
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:50pm

spamming flak at the flag for 15 mins flat xD

try saying that while drunk! LOL
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:50pm

well someone needs to inv me to the chat at somepoint..].il let you guys know when i get a ps3

phantaci summit stateside? im lost

Originally posted by Blackfang

as far as I'm concerned anyone who wants in....is in.
I can create the chat room, or someone else can. Make sure you keep the text chat saved to your ps3 so you can join it everyday.

I dont know any more than what he posted bt he's in Cali I believe so time difference would exclude most non stateside players weekdays im guessing. Yeah wen u get a PS3 just post acct that u'll b active in and some1 will post invite by PSN or private msg. Dragov and Terror are the main guys. 
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:53pm

well basically it got killed in about 3 seconds flat and dragov stood at the side and just laughed at me. car mode people are cruel, lol! :(

neways i'll be on tomorrow night probs so you can show me what the hell im meant to be doign other than spamming flak at the flag for 15 mins flat xD

haha aww dragov thats not nice! dont be mean lol... hey hey hey... what do u mean car mode people are cruel? im not cruel whatsoever :( tear*...
lol nah dont spam at the flag with flak.. shock combos is the popular method in vctf xDD
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:56pm

shock combos is the popular method in vctf xDD

hey i'm not pro like you.. i cant possibly manage such a tricky button combination ;)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:58pm
HAHA lol... i know it can be tough to stand still and then press r1 then r2. jeez.. dunno what i was thinking.. obviously u need hours of rigorous training before u attempt it ;P lol
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:04pm

LOL, if i pressed r1 and r2 i'd jump and then send out a shock ball.. damn my stoopid controller set up! and im too stuck in my ways now to change it too!

BDT89 View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote BDT89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 1:06pm

Lucifer

D@m now thats a funny story!!  LMAO i luv noobs in VTF (Car Mode lmao)
www.facebook.com/Bdtte
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 15>