Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Old Banned Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Warfare All Star Game Season 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warfare All Star Game Season 2
    Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

creepy

no ****, right?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

Originally posted by JPINATOR

Envy.. I don't invite you because you would make these matches too serious and yes.. Some people just don't like you and I know you know this.

they dont like me bc they man love me....

LMAO!!!!!

but still, i like maybe 10 players in this game. i play with hundreds of different players daily. i dont play video games because i like someone. i play them just to play, have fun, beat the living e-**** out of the players i cant stand and to find good comp here in ps3. its the others that play here just to have friends bc irl they are complete irl-nerds and they dont want to play with the 1337's and get owned. thats how i see it...

Haha ,i see it the EXACT  same way. But thats just me +) 
NewBe4hire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote NewBe4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 6:27pm
   COUNT ME IN. WILL HAVE ANOTHER PS3 SOON. When is this slated to start?? And how will teams be arranged??? Are there drafts or is it clan based??
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 7:44pm
mikey could you plz pull your shirt down? your making jp horny...

EnVy must be earned"
DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEMON_ON_SLAUGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2009 at 1:59pm
i'll play if there is places availale :D:D:D:D

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2009 at 4:45pm
if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this. with the title warfare"all-star" game, he should be in no question. hes one of the top 10 warfare players hands down. if this is just going to be some social/friends game, then im not interested. its time we put all our differences and opinions on the side and just have some good comp games. i know i wont be talking to anyone or saying a thing non-game related. ill tell strider to do the same. but seriously, he deserves his shot in this...

EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 1:39am
I disagree. My take on the Warfare All Star game is that in addition to being a good Warfare player, you have to be respected in the community and bring something to the community.
Alas, JP is making the list, we are not. I'm sure this game will be plenty competitive without Strider presence.
Merry Christmas
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 3:34am
And A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT. HO HO HO
i got a fat sack of goodies, can u tell?
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 7:58am

if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this. with the title warfare"all-star" game, he should be in no question. hes one of the top 10 warfare players hands down. if this is just going to be some social/friends game, then im not interested. its time we put all our differences and opinions on the side and just have some good comp games. i know i wont be talking to anyone or saying a thing non-game related. ill tell strider to do the same. but seriously, he deserves his shot in this...
the dutch is being blazed right now!

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 8:01am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I disagree. My take on the Warfare All Star game is that in addition to being a good Warfare player, you have to be respected in the community and bring something to the community.
Alas, JP is making the list, we are not. I'm sure this game will be plenty competitive without Strider presence.
Merry Christmas
so if its in addition to being a good player you will defo not be on da list! peace happy xmas
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 11:40am
Awkward...  

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 11:41am
Originally posted by HanFei

Awkward...  
explain how?????? enlighten me!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:01pm

Merry Christmas

he offers plenty to this community, great games, good comp and is a lot of fun imo. so what if he can talk **** back to players who bring it apon them selves. we all are guilty of this, i know i am. i dont put up with any **** from anyone. i dont expect anyone else to be different...

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:06pm
If someone doesn't like my lineup...which is almost done ...please let me know. I'll have no problems filling in your spots. I respect your opinions but I'm running the show.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:13pm
well thats fine jp, thanx for everything. but i hope we have a all star match ran as good as the vctf ones. we fill up teams with good players that just want to play, and no one complains being on a team with someone they dislike.

EnVy must be earned"

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:13pm

If someone doesn't like my lineup...which is almost done ...please let me know. I'll have no problems filling in your spots. I respect your opinions but I'm running the show.
lol! whats the line up?? the one on the first page???

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:22pm

Merry Christmas
he offers plenty to this community, great games, good comp and is a lot of fun imo. so what if he can talk **** back to players who bring it apon them selves. we all are guilty of this, i know i am. i dont put up with any **** from anyone. i dont expect anyone else to be different...
lol just be honest you love it when u kick my ass at times!! still getting over that shock combo was fckin insane on par with some of da sick frags helscream got me with!

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:26pm
anyways i just wanted 2 play as im a warfare player! but this thread is not about STRIDER AS WARFARE is so much bigger than just one player! peace!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by layer_Cake

Layer ..please read what I wrote again.. If it helps read it out loud to yourself.. And if you still don't get it look at my words "which is almost done" ..if you are still lost.. I will rephrase what I wrote.. My list..is almost done ..I hope this answers your question. if it didn't.. Then I'm sorry there is nothing else I can do for you.

I keep on repeating myself here.. The purpose of this thread was to get names for this all star game. all I wanted to know was who wanted to play and who didn't.. So the list is not tthe line up right? Its just a list of names. I feel like I'm trying to teach a special ed class..
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by JAPPYMCF()CKSTICK

I just need names.

Lokedogg

Zodiac

Deths

Zellot

Chisox

Omni

Equalizer

COKKENBALLS

Oneman

Tx

Trainwreck

Pinakul

Darakoom

Cbizzy

Sickboogie

Thatsmatt

Nemises

Help

Switch

HanFei

Apollo

Techniec

Aceoblivion

Bain

Lunchy

Twofase

Envy

MrPain

Rest

Warheart

Terror

Associate
I don't see Strider's name.

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by layer_Cake

Layer ..please read what I wrote again.. If it helps read it out loud to yourself.. And if you still don't get it look at my words "which is almost done" ..if you are still lost.. I will rephrase what I wrote.. My list..is almost done ..I hope this answers your question. if it didn't.. Then I'm sorry there is nothing else I can do for you. I keep on repeating myself here.. The purpose of this thread was to get names for this all star game. all I wanted to know was who wanted to play and who didn't.. So the list is not tthe line up right? Its just a list of names. I feel like I'm trying to teach a special ed class..
JP im not getting at you! as i have said to you b4 whever i play or not i appreciate what your doing 4 warfare! i just wanted a spot! lol no you dont hafe to rephrase it i understand! i will be quiet now miss!
top 5 dead or alive
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 8:13pm
Jppinator
Please add me to the list ;)
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 9:43pm
[QUOTE=_EnVy_]if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this.
 sweet, cuz its not like you helped your team at all last time.
shine on you crazy diamond
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Jppinator
Please add me to the list ;)
why?
shine on you crazy diamond

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2009 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

[QUOTE=_EnVy_]if strider isnt allowed to play in this game, im not going to be apart of this.
 sweet, cuz its not like you helped your team at all last time.
man up
top 5 dead or alive
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>