FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 12:25am
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by Mommyrox

I had a 1700lb trailer holding my 3250lb LeMans on the back of my truck last week. Couldn't even tell it was back there.

What year LeMans? I like 68 personally.
1967. If I get mildly motivated, I'll open a pixhost account and post some pics of her.
you should, she's perddy!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 12:55am

My 1967 LeMans.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 1:14am
My 1985 Harley Davidson FXR Lowrider. I didn't buy this bike, I built it.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 9:44am
Damn Cokk, you've got some cool toys. Can I come over and play? (no homo Crow!!!)
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 10:01am
lmfao bain i knew u swung that way its ok though
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by BAIN

Damn Cokk, you've got some cool toys. Can I come over and play? (no homo Crow!!!)
Thanks! You're welcome anytime. The HOG is going to be for sale. The sale of the bike will finance the motor I'm building for the LeMans.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:30am
your selling your hog?  you can do that?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

your selling your hog?  you can do that?
As long as I am referring to my bike and not my wife, yes. Tongue My wife's no hog though.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:21am
Originally posted by Nootsac

03 Infiniti G35 . I put a couple of dollars into it to make that baby purrrrr but after realizing it totally blows in the snow Im probly going to get rid off it and get something else by the summer. Any suggestions? my limit is probly $50,000. and please suggest something with all wheel drive :) Thanks ahead of time

OMG! No one mentioned a pre-owned Audi S4? A BMW 335xi? A BMW330xi? If you have a 50k budget and your not considering Audi or BMW, you could really be missing out. I don't believe the G37 Coupe comes in Manual which would personally be a deal breaker for me. The VQ37 engine is a monster of a 6cyl but the Japanese trade the soul that is only found in German sports cars for value and in some cases reliability.

On paper the g37 may out run or hang with its german competition but I swear to you the cabin ergonomics as well as the driving dynamics lack the inherent sportiness found in Audi's and even more so in Bimmers.

And this is coming from a Honda guy so you know I am not biased.

Lets just say that if I could form some sort of placenta out of the bmw 335's twin turbo six, i would wrap my self in it, stick a straw in it and never come out.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:26am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Dude, I used to be a VW guy myself and one day will return. I used to have a 2003 Jetta with the Oettinger package. Also a 1997 GTI with the Oettinger package. LOVED those cars. Now I drive a Porsche Cayman S with the TechArt package. Also have a 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, blacked out to the bone. I'm gonna ditch the Porsche soon. Too low to the ground to enjoy anymore. But the car get looks like crazy in LA, CA.

What will u get in place of the Cayman? That is quite possibly the sweetest handling car on earth after the Lotus Elise/Exige. I can't imagine replacing that car with anything but maybe a GT2 which is in a whole nother stratosphere pricewise.

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:28am
Man doesn't anyone have care about the Pinto anymore?  sheesh
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 10:38am
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

Dude, I used to be a VW guy myself and one day will return. I used to have a 2003 Jetta with the Oettinger package. Also a 1997 GTI with the Oettinger package. LOVED those cars. Now I drive a Porsche Cayman S with the TechArt package. Also have a 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero, blacked out to the bone. I'm gonna ditch the Porsche soon. Too low to the ground to enjoy anymore. But the car get looks like crazy in LA, CA.

What will u get in place of the Cayman? That is quite possibly the sweetest handling car on earth after the Lotus Elise/Exige. I can't imagine replacing that car with anything but maybe a GT2 which is in a whole nother stratosphere pricewise.

The Cayman is almost off my hands. There is a buyer and he is offering a very generous price on the car. I can't believe it. It's some 19 year old girl who just fell in love with the car and has convinced her dad to buy her this car.

As for a new car, I'll proabably get a Porsche Turbo or Audi R8, around the year end.

The problem with the Cayman as it is now is not realy a problem more than inconvenient. The car is inches off the ground and in LA, that is horrible. Pot holes, driveways, parking structures, etc. I can't drive into any one of those. The car usually sits in the garage covered and only comes out on Sundays and various car shows. GT2? Dude, I'd kill myself in LA if I drove that thing. It's a rocket. lol.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 10:52am
I would give anything to have the potholes from LA! Every year during winter and right after, corrosion kills all the damn streets in the ma**ashusetts area. Thankfully I drive an SUV but even so, I have to resort to avoiding certain streets! The potholes here go down as much as 8 inches and about 2 to 3 feet wide! I'll take a picture next time I drive by it for you all to see.

BTW... beautiful toys Pin!
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 12:58pm

The Cayman is almost off my hands. There is a buyer and he is offering a very generous price on the car. I can't believe it. It's some 19 year old girl who just fell in love with the car and has convinced her dad to buy her this car.

As for a new car, I'll proabably get a Porsche Turbo or Audi R8, around the year end.

The problem with the Cayman as it is now is not realy a problem more than inconvenient. The car is inches off the ground and in LA, that is horrible. Pot holes, driveways, parking structures, etc. I can't drive into any one of those. The car usually sits in the garage covered and only comes out on Sundays and various car shows. GT2? Dude, I'd kill myself in LA if I drove that thing. It's a rocket. lol.

Wow. The R8 seems like the ultimate balance between exotic and daily driver. Awesome choice. And you never even have to pop the trunk to see the engine, its right there under gla** for your amusement 24/7.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 4:11pm

Wow. The R8 seems like the ultimate balance between exotic and daily driver. Awesome choice. And you never even have to pop the trunk to see the engine, its right there under gla** for your amusement 24/7.

Dude, you need come to Cali and hit me up when you get here. The party scene as you know is off the hook.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 7:21pm

Dude, you need come to Cali and hit me up when you get here. The party scene as you know is off the hook.

Yeah agreed. It is really ridiculous I know where all the guys I look up to play out in la and sf. I know the nights of the week and the venues that host them. And I have never even been! I hit Miami at least once a year but I think LA will take priority this time around.

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 7:45pm

Yeah agreed. It is really ridiculous I know where all the guys I look up to play out in la and sf. I know the nights of the week and the venues that host them. And I have never even been! I hit Miami at least once a year but I think LA will take priority this time around.

if you don't get an Audi R8 i will smack you.  that car has such an exotic appeal.  get one.  i order you.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 8:11pm
Is your cayman techart white? That is the only color I have seen it in. White on gigantic black wheels with a spoiler.

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 12:14am

Is your cayman techart white? That is the only color I have seen it in. White on gigantic black wheels with a spoiler.

It's silver, and the setup is exactly ike the picture I posted. I thought about the black wheels, but it stood out too much. However, my next car will be totally blacked (murdered) out. Black on black on black. Just like my Saab 9-3 Aero. There is just something about a blacked out car that makes it look crazy.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 2:18am

[QUOTE=NecroBeestiality]I\However, my next car will be totally blacked out. Black on black on black. Just like my Saab 9-3 Aero. There is just something about a blacked out car that makes it look crazy.

Ah yes. I believe you mean murdered out. I subscribe to that my friend. Yes indeed.

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 8:53pm

Very hard to drive !
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 11:49pm
L-O-L LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smile
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
AK-47_ML-79 View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47_ML-79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 11:43am
eh, I guess I'm a few days behind here, but I drive a 1986 Nissan pick-up, 5 speed with a bumpin' 2 speaker MP3 player no antenna, was stolen, so I dont even get radio waves, a '97 Ford Explorer sport and a '07 Hyundai Santa F.
nGs_Blood-Omen View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote nGs_Blood-Omen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2009 at 8:20pm
lol u all got me beat! i drive a 1993 oldsmobile acheiva
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 2:58am
Originally posted by AK-47_ML-79

eh, I guess I'm a few days behind here, but I drive a 1986 Nissan pick-up, 5 speed with a bumpin' 2 speaker MP3 player no antenna, was stolen, so I dont even get radio waves, a '97 Ford Explorer sport and a '07 Hyundai Santa F.

So you push a light truck, a light truck based suv, and a car based suv? Do you share these cars with other people?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>