Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 25>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: THE UT3 CTF TIER LIST *UPDATED*
    Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 11:48pm
i neverrrrrrr see u on defense bro, lol, it works for you tho, constant flag running = bound to score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
X_HERBERT_X View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote X_HERBERT_X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

veda i understand, thats really my doing, i left him off my list >.< but i corrected it The thing with herbert is hes so busy running, we never seen him play defensebut what hes doing in the current tourney is Enuff to bump him up imo

The reason i dont jump on defense when i score a flag is because whats the point, there is (on average) 3 people already playin D. i could start chilling in the flag room after scoring 1 and turn into a camper. errybody will start hating on me, so might as well stay on offense haha
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:18pm
worm gander at the all time list thread
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:16pm
The only reason why Veda was and is under rated is because he doesn't play with his actual clan. Last year he was in pubs all by himself holding his own. People see him as a pub star, but in reality, he has shown his true potential in this tourney and the last one... We haven't seen him in much action with his new clan (NBK), but I can guarantee you he will be a headache. You can't say he is a better runner than he is at defending.. The fact of the matter is Veda just runs more.. 

And I second what Rican has said. Idk if you guys have noticed but I came on to play in two weeks the other day, and I got my butt handed to me from dumb mistakes which were capitalized by Penguin, Rican, and Villn. However, in previous matches with devil with villn and even further back with matches against penguin, it was in our favor. One match doesn't determine a team's skill. Rican, Penguin, and Bum, though they are in the loser's bracket, doesn't mean a team is better than them overall.  It just means they got the best of them that one day.... Their talent is too great to forget. If there was a consistent loss to a certain clan or group of people, then you could say they aren't on their level. I'd like to see someone consistently beat them. Won't happen. They bounce back. FACT..      On a side note, these tourney teams are teams that each ctf player really hasn't played with as much. The point of the draft tourney was to separate the powers and get better quality matches instead of blowouts like you saw in the last tourney
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 8:03pm
I told yall Veda and Herbert were under rated and that their A-list! If yall don't think Seifer is A-list? Yall still stuck on stupid.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by MEGA_DRoNE

I need to start using that name again but i just have one question no ofense in any way at all but how can u put yourself (rican)  ramslayer and phhilln over me and some other people that beast in ctf i dont get that alot of us i would say are on the same level in ctf

i didnt rate myself as A, pen and Ram did so it was 2:1  :o  i put myself at Clist, i got dat communication on lock
Ramslayer is almost as good a runner as penguin, considering he jacked all his runs :)  so i dunno, he def belongs in A list
and porb because we play in more PUGS rather then PUBS, less people and spam is a better way of proving skill 
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by ax412

Originally posted by SIZZLE

Originally posted by BuMrUsH

I watched like all the a-listers grow from noob to whatever they are now. Look how long it took them. Only people I didnt see grow was phantaci & penguin and thats because we all grew together at the same time so it was always what and what.
haha truthme bum and penguin been the best since as long as it mattered. (ctf wise)I remember ARCH, MEGA, and all the other nooby clans.
cough cough
i aint forgetting pawwizzle.he's just more notorious on the 360. ps3 wise he never played pubs

Why you keep downgrading Paw? When did Pengwine get better then Paw at anything UT3? Dude you gotta hold of BuM's good sh1t didn't you? :)
MEGA_DRoNE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_DRoNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:55pm

I watched like all the a-listers grow from noob to whatever they are now. Look how long it took them.
Only people I didnt see grow was phantaci & penguin and thats because we all grew together at the same time so it was always what and what.
your right about this  you and penguin used to destroy me i will have to say just playing against bum penguin veda and herb so long back then was the reason i got better at ctf i learned most everything from these 4 
PSN = MEGA_DRoNE,DR-o-NE

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_DRoNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:43pm
I need to start using that name again but i just have one question no ofense in any way at all but how can u put yourself (rican)  ramslayer and phhilln over me and some other people that beast in ctf i dont get that alot of us i would say are on the same level in ctf
PSN = MEGA_DRoNE,DR-o-NE
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

dookie and dookie sprinkles are the same person, Drone

lol ok I remember laughing my a$$ of at that name back then.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:23pm
dookie and dookie sprinkles are the same person, Drone
Watch in 720P....duh
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by SIZZLE

I watched like all the a-listers grow from noob to whatever they are now. Look how long it took them. Only people I didnt see grow was phantaci & penguin and thats because we all grew together at the same time so it was always what and what.
haha truthme bum and penguin been the best since as long as it mattered. (ctf wise)I remember ARCH, MEGA, and all the other nooby clans.

cough cough
i aint forgetting pawwizzle.
he's just more notorious on the 360.
ps3 wise he never played pubs
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 6:03pm

I watched like all the a-listers grow from noob to whatever they are now. Look how long it took them.
Only people I didnt see grow was phantaci & penguin and thats because we all grew together at the same time so it was always what and what.

haha truth
me bum and penguin been the best since as long as it mattered. (ctf wise)

I remember ARCH, MEGA, and all the other nooby clans.

Arch_Dookie, who was Dookie Sprinkles? I know he's in Mega.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:59pm

cough cough
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:43pm

haha truth
me bum and penguin been the best since as long as it mattered. (ctf wise)

I remember ARCH, MEGA, and all the other nooby clans.

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:15pm
PSN:Imaginative
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:09pm
veda i understand, thats really my doing, i left him off my list >.< but i corrected it 
The thing with herbert is hes so busy running, we never seen him play defense
but what hes doing in the current tourney is Enuff to bump him up imo

Watch in 720P....duh

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_DRoNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 5:03pm

ok well there are people on that penguin bum phantaci level at ctf that were not listed its crazy veda and herb were just now added

PSN = MEGA_DRoNE,DR-o-NE
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:56pm
can i be on my own tier?
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:43pm
I already knew  (;
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:41pm
Yall didn't know that Veda was A-list till now? lmao
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 4:34pm

idk if any one pointed this out but whats retarted to me is that b4 update of the tier there wouldnt be one A list in the finals of the ctf tournament right now veda, herbert, phhilln were just added right? i think thats pretty funny

CTF is a team mode, and most people in these teams never played with each other
i for one, never played in the same team as bear or godead, u saw how that turned out... GG by the way, yaw played good
if anyone (including myself) thinks there better then penguin/bumrush/phantaci just because they made it further in this tournament then the other, there wrong, plain and simple 
Like penguin said, VEDA Phill and Dro were all talked about A-listers but not conclusive until now between us 3
Watch in 720P....duh
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 3:37pm

idk if any one pointed this out but whats retarted to me is that b4 update of the tier there wouldnt be one A list in the finals of the ctf tournament right now veda, herbert, phhilln were just added right? i think thats pretty funny

Those three were heavily considered the first time already   (;  We kinda just bumped up the kick ass and combined it with A in a sense.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:45pm
There's almost always some favoritism.. Having several good CTF players collaborate (= this) seems to me the closest you'll get anyway
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2011 at 1:45pm

great point Drone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 25>