CTF - Camp The Flag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CTF - Camp The Flag
    Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:54pm
you call it camping, i call it defending LOL

if the whole team is there, than yeah, that's fecked up.
but 2 or 3 i can deal with. 

strategy, non?  not everyone can flag run, you need some defending, some midfield (that's my position), and some flag running.   think of it as a fĂștbol match, not everyone can be a striker. 

on penguin and bumrush,

i think they 'camp' because if they flag ran the entire match, the match would be over and done with in 1,2,3.  sweep!

ok, not that bad, especially if i'm 'defending' but yeah.
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
HotSubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HotSubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

im not gonna argue with that phantaci, penguin camps none stop

And he's also one of the best flag runners in the game.  So what if he feels like camping some games, I think he's proved he can do much more than that when he wants to.  If camping is fun sometimes, go for it, the point of a game is FUN, not doing the same thing over and over.

Absolutely, some people camp too much, but there are hundreds of people who should be called out long before Penguin.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:39pm
no argument here phantaci but ewokk is right bumrush camps all the time
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by FoeBia

told you. u had campin teammate(s)

Oh please phantaci, you act like you and qM are perfect. Every team has players that "camp" don't act like qM doesn't.
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:25pm
im not gonna argue with that phantaci, penguin camps none stop and it does my head in that a member of tRi doesnt play like a tRi member should but no1 else in tRi does it which is good

my bad wopr for the swearing but i was feeling pretty angry
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:18pm
told you. u had campin teammate(s)
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:16pm
Amen brother!
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:14pm

that is why u stay away from pubs. lol

name_is_clantag
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 7:05pm
i cant handle playing with idiots anymore and  camping bastards that stand in a corner with bio all the time and think their good but really there just nOObs that should be playing call fo duty

even a memeber of my own team is pissing me of with the camping and taunting every 10 seconds

what happend to good games and good clean fun instead of thiscamp fest on mega midway, i was playing on it about an hour ago and got a monster kill in the enemy flag room, that is retarded, 6 people in a small flag room all with bio or flak tauting there a** of

some people may not care but im all about playing the game with respect and playing it clean.

and a thankyou to any1 with the same morals and belief that i have about UT3 and to any1 who doesnt agree well i couldnt really give a **** what you have to say coz your most likely the sought of person im talking about

thats my opinion and its hard enough UK players having to play on 250 ping but having to put up with 6 campers in a small flag room just isnt right

and no people wont listen to me but at least they will know that i  hate them for it

Play UT3 CLEAN!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456