Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Immortal God of UT3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Immortal God of UT3
    Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 10:12pm
Go ahead.
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by LunarBlackcat

4 years later and you losers are posting in a Blackcat made thread lol. You guys sure where on our nuts back in the day and nothings changed.

So ya ForceofGod aka ArticBlackcat, Desert, myself, EllisSNO aka UrbanBlackcat, PolarBlackcat, and a couple more legends of UT3 will be anxiously awaiting to meet you scrubs in battle.

Really going to enjoy making you second raters eat shi% and pull up these old posts on your own site, lol. You guys are so pathetic...

Four years later & you're still mentioning my pSn id, How cute! Talk about pathetic, Right?
Arctic_Baboon View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arctic_Baboon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:27pm
ohh look at this little pussy cat trying to act big. isnt he cute holding on to what ever he can like being ranking in video game i bet that how u got your bf right? saw you were rank in the top 5 and that got him going.
LunarBlackcat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

4 years later and you losers are posting in a Blackcat made thread lol. You guys sure where on our nuts back in the day and nothings changed.

So ya ForceofGod aka ArticBlackcat, Desert, myself, EllisSNO aka UrbanBlackcat, PolarBlackcat, and a couple more legends of UT3 will be anxiously awaiting to meet you scrubs in battle.

Really going to enjoy making you second raters eat shi% and pull up these old posts on your own site, lol. You guys are so pathetic...

Four years later & you're still mentioning my pSn id, How cute! Talk about pathetic, Right?

None of that was aimed at you, and I see no mention of you in the above post. I would never flame one of my own.
"Don't cross a Blackcat."

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Arctic_Baboon

ohh look at this little pussy cat trying to act big. isnt he cute holding on to what ever he can like being ranking in video game i bet that how u got your bf right? saw you were rank in the top 5 and that got him going.

Arctic_Baboon???
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 12:33am
copy cat clan about monkeys, fvckin retarded, you're all in there... urban, polar, 187, lunar, artic, desert... lol

And ease up man, especially on someone like aqua, he's way to chill to get trashed on. Its just a game, pretty sad when you all talk sh1t but if i was to mention the fact that you guys should come back to play a match against A R both BC and AR would say nope its a dead game not going to waste my time..... SO whats the point in running your mouth over it? if your not going to prove it then move on..... games not active enough to talk trash anymore

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 6:04am
Originally posted by JPINATOR

I moved it in the Fists of Fury because of Lunars post.. way before DOD posted, so no... AR wasn't the reason why I moved it. 

Dang it!  I thought it was us Cry

Well, at least now I can speak my mind instead of holding back.

To Do List:

• Clean the litter box = check
  • Feed the troll (oops, I mean cat) = check
  • Remind a retard that it's just a game = check
  • Fan the flames until we get a good roar = check

Well, my work here is done.  Thanks for playing along kitty.  Man, I actually miss arguing with Paw.  The quality has gone WAY down.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
-DaGoN- View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
I've got a bucket on me head!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote -DaGoN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 8:12am

#4. Aquaknot in all honesty you should bow down to me really,
Jesus Christ dude, it's just a video game. This is really sad.

Plus you'll get destroyed in UT4 by DEVIL, A-R, qM, and Fu.K. for sure. ;)
B-B-BucKetHe4D !
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 8:30am

AR sucks monkey ballz, try duplicating this scrubs!!! C U all in UT4!!!

dude how many times have u got to be told? leaderboards mean nothing lol xD... leaderboards are a bull sh 1t way of showing skill since the system is crap... easy to cheat to get up the leaderboards and even if u dint cheat... barely anyone was good back at the time u played... about 10 or 15 players on the top 100 are good players.... hardly any of the top players are on the top 100 leaderboard lol.... and FoG... i thank you for gifting us with your prescence :).. you have made my day.... no, my whole week :D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 8:44am
lol for everyone getting mad.. come on man be serious.. he is only joking xD lol.... just stirring the pot as always....
and lunar i just dont get how u can say that your clan will come bakc aftre vthis long and still beat everyone (something along those lines).. yeah u might of been the best vctf clan back when everyone was average at killing and overall just average at the game.... if u played players like associate, dagon, me, hunt4ams.. othwer of devil.. iam members, kma members... nbk etc etc... you would get owned, simple... maybe if u stayed in the game up to this point then you may still very well be the best vctf clan.. but u didnt,... and u wont be anywhere near the best now... sorry lol so shh xD

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lol for everyone getting mad.. come on man be serious.. he is only joking xD lol.... just stirring the pot as always....
and lunar i just dont get how u can say that your clan will come bakc aftre vthis long and still beat everyone (something along those lines).. yeah u might of been the best vctf clan back when everyone was average at killing and overall just average at the game.... if u played players like associate, dagon, me, hunt4ams.. othwer of devil.. iam members, kma members... nbk etc etc... you would get owned, simple... maybe if u stayed in the game up to this point then you may still very well be the best vctf clan.. but u didnt,... and u wont be anywhere near the best now... sorry lol so shh xD
First off, all the original blackcat members still play PS3 and will be back for UT4, however long it takes. Secondly, we dominated the game when it was at it's most active, not today where there are maybe 75-100 poeple who play PS3 UT3. AR can have the blackcats crusty leftovers and claim VCTF superiority in a dead game. Congrats. AR knows who put VCTF on the map and I guarantee you that history will repeat itself in UT4. Playing UT3 won't amount to jack SHi% in UT4, I'm betting the game will be plenty different.

Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 2:03pm
LMAO - I swear you are the dumbest moron on this forum. NOBODY GIVES A SH1T about what you guys did and when you did it.  You're actually just making yourself and your disbanded clan look like an ass.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Phenethylamine View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 2:15pm

First off, all the original blackcat members still play PS3 and will be back for UT4, however long it takes. Secondly, we dominated the game when it was at it's most active, not today where there are maybe 75-100 poeple who play PS3 UT3. AR can have the blackcats crusty leftovers and claim VCTF superiority in a dead game. Congrats. AR knows who put VCTF on the map and I guarantee you that history will repeat itself in UT4. Playing UT3 won't amount to jack SHi% in UT4, I'm betting the game will be plenty different.

Can I get a list of the good clans you played? You might've been ahead of the rest of the community in terms of skill, but you pussied out before anyone could get better  (;  If you defended your title while players continued to get better (like qM have done) then everyone would be more impressed. Who cares if you were good when the game was most active, if it was least skill developed compared to now?

PLEASE tell me how being good at a game for like the first year of release (when damn near everyone is completely new) then leaving makes you any sort of amazing? Answer is, it doesn't make you shyt  (;  Fact is A-R will be remembered as the best vCTF clan. You don't like that?  D: Then you shoulda stood around   :3   DONT BE MAD ABOUT THAT BRO.

edit- I'll 1v4 your clan in UT4 and I'll bet I'll win  XD

me being the 1.    o_o
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 2:19pm
^he didn't say he'd be the 1 :o
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 2:20pm
HAPPY NAO?   :@
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 3:39pm
I'm pretty sure AR doesn't care much for this game either.  They stopped being active awhile back.  They were kicking ass and taking names back when there was still a decent amount of clans and people.  Sure, it might not been as active the beginning, but things were definitely much more active back when I was in RTO and later Heavenly.  Well, at least there was not as many people on multiple clans back then.  The only thing bad about them is they never took on QM in the VCTF tournament, so they may or may not deserve their undefeated record.

Also, since that vid, Envy and some Matrix guy (Mikey alt?) took 1 and 2, possibly other people.  Considering the leaderboard hardly matters to begin with, it's kind of a moot point.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Phenethylamine

lol for everyone getting mad.. come on man be serious.. he is only joking xD lol.... just stirring the pot as always....and lunar i just dont get how u can say that your clan will come bakc aftre vthis long and still beat everyone (something along those lines).. yeah u might of been the best vctf clan back when everyone was average at killing and overall just average at the game.... if u played players like associate, dagon, me, hunt4ams.. othwer of devil.. iam members, kma members... nbk etc etc... you would get owned, simple... maybe if u stayed in the game up to this point then you may still very well be the best vctf clan.. but u didnt,... and u wont be anywhere near the best now... sorry lol so shh xD
Can I get a list of the good clans you played? You might've been ahead of the rest of the community in terms of skill, but you pussied out before anyone could get better  (;  If you defended your title while players continued to get better (like qM have done) then everyone would be more impressed. Who cares if you were good when the game was most active, if it was least skill developed compared to now?
PLEASE tell me how being good at a game for like the first year of release (when damn near everyone is completely new) then leaving makes you any sort of amazing? Answer is, it doesn't make you shyt  (;  Fact is A-R will be remembered as the best vCTF clan. You don't like that?  D: Then you shoulda stood around   :3   DONT BE MAD ABOUT THAT BRO.
me being the 1.    o_o
I have $100 on Penguin winning hands down.
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 3:54pm

HAPPY NAO?   :@

yes.

\o/    <- that's me

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:05pm

me being the 1.    o_o

LOL another dumbass has no idea what he's saying, as 187_Blackcat founded AR after the rest of the cats left the dying game. You guys just don't understand that the clan was so stacked back then nobody could even compete, we decimated everyone including your b**** ass and will again in UT4.

Penguin you were never that good in all honesty, would be nice to trash your ass in Ut4.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:09pm
^ LoL @ Penguin not being good. Can't wait for Penguin to kick Lunar's @ss.

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

LMAO - I swear you are the dumbest moron on this forum. NOBODY GIVES A SH1T about what you guys did and when you did it.  You're actually just making yourself and your disbanded clan look like an ass.

Everytime you play the game just remeber that your clan was founded by a Blackcat. Show some respect and give thanks that you could be a part of a dominant clan in UT3 only after I let you. Yes, I let you, I made that decision, you could not achieve anything without the Blackcats moving on. You were just another annoying insect hopelessly camping your flag because you knew that when the Blackcats were the enemy, you had no chance to cross the other side of the map.

Remember thatBig smile

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by QwEsT

^ LoL @ Penguin not being good. Can't wait for Penguin to kick Lunar's @ss.

How dare you talk back to Godlike_NRG, or have you forgotten.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:15pm

LOL another dumbass has no idea what he's saying, as 187_Blackcat founded AR after the rest of the cats left the dying game. You guys just don't understand that the clan was so stacked back then nobody could even compete, we decimated everyone including your b**** ass and will again in UT4.

Penguin you were never that good in all honesty, would be nice to trash your ass in Ut4.

LOOOOL Thanks for answering my questions scrub   :D  I'm sure DOD went to SMP after Blackcats left....so that's another fail? After that is when he made A-R. A clan that is 100000000 times better then Blackcats ever was and will ever be in future UT games  ;D  LOL I wasn't a vCTF player? And I'm still not a vCTF player but It wouldn't be hard to raype you in it  :3

A-R  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ckeli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shyt  >>>>>>>>>>>>  Blackcats  XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Post Options Post Options   Quote LunarBlackcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:23pm

LOOOOL Thanks for answering my questions scrub   :D  I'm sure DOD went to SMP after Blackcats left....so that's another fail? After that is when he made A-R. A clan that is 100000000 times better then Blackcats ever was and will ever be in future UT games  ;D  LOL I wasn't a vCTF player? And I'm still not a vCTF player but It wouldn't be hard to raype you in it  :3

A-R  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ckeli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shyt  >>>>>>>>>>>>  Blackcats  XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then piss of scrub, this thread is not for casuals.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Phenethylamine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2011 at 4:26pm
You're real good at dodging questions and facts   :D
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>