FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guys, stop chasing girls on UT3 !!!
    Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:19pm
Ohh Godd Thats sooo wrong dog lol u sure it wasnt the 10 yr old body?
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

OMG!!! you B!TCH
i did'nt no u were 14........ and dont act like you didnt like my 79 yr old body, i got waxed just for those pics, so i know they were good!
you turn 15 on the 25th....... so you will be legal-er!  

Hmm I'd watch it if I were you, check out the 'newest member' on the frontpage of the forums (scroll down).
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:22pm
here jake!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:23pm
name_is_clantag
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Originally posted by xX-RJD3-Xx

Hey Kali remember when it was me, u , and pulzzee pretending we were girls on home and all the guys were surrounding us? lol. fatalattraction was there to i think, idk? and shewulph aka smashley was suppose to go to but she didnt :(

LOL i got like 20 friend requests and i got asked out like 5 times haha then i was like dude ima dude HAHAHAHAHA HOMO!!!!!!!!!!

lol my BF tried that and he got hit on by so many guys I was all Shocked

It does happen a lot to some girls and I've had quite a few ppl treating me like that but usually I can take care of myself.  I had one guy on PSN home telling me all the things he wanted to do to me and would I come round to his house etc... I told him I was busy and that he could come and speak to me after I'd finished f*cking his mother lol he didn't much like that so he verbally abused me for a while about how sick i am (? who cares right?) and f*cked off to hara** some other poor woman.

LOL thats wrong haha but i like telling them that im a guy when theres a whole crowd around me and just blab out IM A GUY they all run away HAHA
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:25pm

wow drokun, thnx for the heads up!

Watch in 720P....duh
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:28pm

here jake!
Hahaha, I've heard of that show. Damn creepy but funny when he got owned! US TV is awesome!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:29pm
Watch in 720P....duh
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:32pm
Man, if I ever hear someone talk to an underage girl like I've seen in this thread (and this same stuff was pa**ed to me before), I'll hunt you to your front door.  There are about 6 people here you can ask whether I can or actually will do that.

Yeah, I've heard the BS about "getting a life" and "it's all in good fun".  There's IS a line and if it gets crossed all hell breaks loose.  WOPR-1 can be dragged in to it and it can destroy this site and everything we have all worked to create.

Just sayin...

Carry on.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:32pm
see that second old ugly man in rem's video? that's rican :(
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

LimitlessMonster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LimitlessMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Drokun

I wish I had a sister who could talk through the mic while I played. I bet I'd get invited to tons of clans.
IDK why but that post made me lol so much. I'm gonna totally do that from now on, Wink.

But if it bothers you then best advice is to ignore it all really or/and just say no nothing more to do then that i'm afraid, i think most of the guys on here though wouldnt go and "stalk" someone online over the PS3, but yes there always the few a**clowns who do but just the way it goes sadly.

Edit - I can understand about not being nice for girls btw when guys "stalk" them telling them this that and the other as i have a sister, and if anyone were to take it to far with her i'd snap pretty much, not right and i'm tell them so face to face.

Will update my sig when something worth while deserves to be here.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:48pm
ChrissHanson Today at 6:47pm 190 minutes Windows Vista/2008 Firefox 3 Viewing Member Profile
‘x_puertoRICAN_x’ Member Profile
HES ONTO ME!!!!!!! NOOOOOO   Dead
Watch in 720P....duh
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:54pm
sry, but i still dont thnk she is 14.........Shocked
Watch in 720P....duh
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by AqUaKnOt

Man, if I ever hear someone talk to an underage girl like I've seen in this thread (and this same stuff was pa**ed to me before), I'll hunt you to your front door.  There are about 6 people here you can ask whether I can or actually will do that.

Yeah, I've heard the BS about "getting a life" and "it's all in good fun".  There's IS a line and if it gets crossed all hell breaks loose.  WOPR-1 can be dragged in to it and it can destroy this site and everything we have all worked to create.

Just sayin...

Carry on.

Good point, this is totally going the wrong direction.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:55pm
@ RICAN  - Don't you watch any episodes? That's what they all say!
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:55pm

Colombian pride :)

love the instrumentals in this song.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:56pm

>_>
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

Hey Kali remember when it was me, u , and pulzzee pretending we were girls on home and all the guys were surrounding us? lol. fatalattraction was there to i think, idk? and shewulph aka smashley was suppose to go to but she didnt :(

LOL i got like 20 friend requests and i got asked out like 5 times haha then i was like dude ima dude HAHAHAHAHA HOMO!!!!!!!!!!

lol my BF tried that and he got hit on by so many guys I was all Shocked

It does happen a lot to some girls and I've had quite a few ppl treating me like that but usually I can take care of myself.  I had one guy on PSN home telling me all the things he wanted to do to me and would I come round to his house etc... I told him I was busy and that he could come and speak to me after I'd finished f*cking his mother lol he didn't much like that so he verbally abused me for a while about how sick i am (? who cares right?) and f*cked off to hara** some other poor woman.

LOL thats wrong haha but i like telling them that im a guy when theres a whole crowd around me and just blab out IM A GUY they all run away HAHA

LOL I'll have to try that one the next time I'm on Home.  When I get my dazzle I'll record it Big smile

It always makes me PMSL when you're there bowling or something and some guy runs up to you and starts dancing in front of you LOL "running man" Big smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 6:59pm
LOL @ bio. You remember that dude that asked me if I've ever seen a black snake moan? Every two seconds some random dude would walk up to me and say "Wa**up? Where are you from? How old are you?" Even when I said I was 14, they kept tryin to talk to me son. This real chick that was in there got asked that same question, and she said "I'm 16" The guy said "Nice! That's awesome!" Priceless.
Oh, and for those that really try to hit on underage girls on here, i'd take Aquaman's warning seriously. He looks like a relaxed version of the Terminator, lol.
Remy, that Chris Hansen pic had me rolling!
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 7:00pm
hahaha spreading the love around
name_is_clantag
DorienO View Drop Down
Team KoZ
Team KoZ

Post Options Post Options   Quote DorienO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:27pm
i got messages!!!!!  won't tell you my name, let's just say i went with something latin.
played a few TDM and DM.  won all the time.  plenty of friend requests, but i usually get those.  
i didn't use my mic, but i almost did a couple of times, habit i guess.  i pressed the bottom, but stopped myself.  

here are a few messages i remember.  

-hey, do you have a mic
-hi, _______ what's your real name
-hola!  sorry that's all i know in spanish, you are mexican right?  
-is your mic not working
-you know how to use your mic right
-how come you are not talking
-do you have a mic
-do you have a mic
-do you have a mic
-hey sexy mami. 
-wow, you are good.   what else are you good at  Wink

-want to join my clan.  would love to add another girl    do you have any .....pics? - VEDAKID

ok, the last one was a joke.  jajaja.  

but yeah, FECK!!!!  
Penetrating your defenses. The Penetrator...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:50pm

girls stalk just as much as guys....
on the "acive users" section shewulph is ALWAYS looking at drokun and Remy....
that girl has some serious issues, she stalks people and dont no when to stop.
shes the real monster here, not the men!!! Wink

*wishes for it to be the other way around for himself*

Actually, I take that back.  More than likely, a female stalker would probably be a Big Bertha and not decent looking women.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by shewulph

just another one i all of a sudden remembered. it happened on IRC chat during the summer. i know ram was in there, and rev. im still pondering whether or not to put who said it up, he's a member of the forums and i dont really want to start something bad >_>

him: shewulph.....
me: yeah?
him: have you ever been sniped by headhunter?
me: yeah a few times. why?
him: how did it feel?
me: uhh...im supposed to feel something?
him: well, you should've felt your cl.it tingle

rev, dont say who it is D<

Woah wtf......im slightly disturbed tht my name was mentioned in that...
hcruiix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote hcruiix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:03pm
No this isn't harsh what's harsh about it? idgi......anyways post names nd evrything so mabe they'll stop sending messages. and when i read that part of how they send nude pictures, my face expression was that of WTMuthaF???!?!?!?!?! humiliate tha creeps nd you'll c thy wnt evn show face in this forum any longr. 
psshhhh...yea i killt ya....how bout ya justify my thug!!!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2009 at 10:19pm
wulph i already talked to u about this and all u ladies who meet morons who use there psn@home summer house as their bachelor pad:

" TAKE A SEAT" "That one right there" "The police are outside" XD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 27>