FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Ethnicity

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ethnicity
    Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 4:34am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by DVirus_R

yo trinity! what Kumbaya means?

XD
I believe its pidgeon English (a mixture between spoken African and English) "come by me" or "come by my(side)". The song is a negro spiritual, afro american slaves used to sing it as a statement of their religious belief.
In UK we use it to take the pi.ss out of the do-gooders who hold hands and sing this song, bashing their tamborines and believing they are doing something positive by singing this song. In actual fact thy're ...bashing a tamborine and singing some words bec it makes them feel better = waste of time!
Be close to me, my lord, close to me.....
Hey ur the viking i'm the Zulu remember lol. Yes quite possibly, its not the literal translation from the creole pidgeon tongue of the slaves but now that you pointed it out it makes more sense. I believe thats what they meant. For God to support them and keep them strong (civil rights movement) and a reminder that we're all the same (God's children). All people laugh, cry, sing etc and that's because of him, humanity is his gift.
Whether u believe in God or not is up to each individual. Extract the religious meaning and you're still left with a powerful spiritual message. I didn't see too many churches in Norway Shakermaker.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Archangel_KA0S View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_KA0S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 5:50am
Belgium/Italy/Cameroon
shoot to kill !!!
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Archangel_KA0S

Belgium/Italy/Cameroon
Hey ur from EU, nice. Is this yur ethnic make-up or places where uve lived?
Archangel_KA0S View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_KA0S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 6:12am

ethnic man :) mom from cameroon , biological father from italy , raised in belgium ;)

shoot to kill !!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 6:14am

99% Viking, with 1 % blend of Russian. I lika do da cha cha.

Random Tux-Turnex.

(A blender who transform in to a vacum cleaner)

Viking was in france. I've maybe shaker's blood ! 80%french 10%spannish 10%Jack&Daniels
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2010 at 7:57am
Originally posted by DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-

99% Viking, with 1 % blend of Russian. I lika do da cha cha.

Random Tux-Turnex.

(A blender who transform in to a vacum cleaner)

Viking was in france. I've maybe shaker's blood ! 80%french 10%spannish 10%Jack&Daniels
Het so were the Mongols so does that make u a mongol too I_am_a_nOOb? Tongue jk. Dont forget the finest french Cognac to mix with ur viking beer - Tuborg! Skol!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456