FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OMG LIKE HATRED4YOU got DESTROYED!
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:24pm
-_-
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:28pm
Please don't post images that consist of racial slurs.
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Originally posted by ax412

lol deadaim we can maybe do that lan over the summer somehow, bumrush is like a frequent flyer.
and i think theres an mlg event in the meadowlands
and yeah paw respects everyone in qm, most of fna, 1 or 2 tri guys and a couple of other people.
hes not as mean as people think he is
idk if its a fact or not but i think D-W33zy respects me lol
and the answer is? hell no! :)
lol me R-Sw33zy cool thats why i said that. you didnt realy see me back in the day when i use to hang wit da qM geeks. you still signing autographs for your fans? haha i still havnt seen anyone say that you are the player they say "you" are

so you ran big with qm ay? lmfao i did not know that.. and being validated is for parking tickets? Penguin's flaq spam and old flag runs work ok in pubs on ps3 when he's on a good team, but if he ever grows *BALLS* and gets on 360 we'll see what happens then Not_Fehtal your just a Fury ho that can run ok on a couple of maps, but you just don't have enough foot skills yet to be at the top of ut3 like Penguin even on ps3 :) and thats just the truth.. all Fury ho's do good on SS :)

sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Please don't post images that consist of racial slurs.

i totaly agree! race has nothing to do with anyting! there are some retards that use that low crap to be dousch bags but this site should be kept race free!
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:50pm

I like to race.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:53pm
lol Seph you're not helping..

anywhozzels.. carry on
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

<FONT style=": #000000">I like to race.

lool lets have a beer together then and we'll race to Feh's house after :) i can stagger like a mutta fk'a.. its just like sliding around a dirt track
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:01pm
I'm good at keeping it between the ditchs.... the lanes a whole diff story. I'm a good racer.

@JP... changed the subject didn't I? haha :)

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:22pm

lol deadaim we can maybe do that lan over the summer somehow, bumrush is like a frequent flyer.
and yeah paw respects everyone in qm, most of fna, 1 or 2 tri guys and a couple of other people.
lol me R-Sw33zy cool thats why i said that. you didnt realy see me back in the day when i use to hang wit da qM geeks. you still signing autographs for your fans? haha i still havnt seen anyone say that you are the player they say "you" are

so you ran big with qm ay? lmfao i did not know that.. and being validated is for parking tickets? Penguin's flaq spam and old flag runs work ok in pubs on ps3 when he's on a good team, but if he ever grows *BALLS* and gets on 360 we'll see what happens then Not_Fehtal your just a Fury ho that can run ok on a couple of maps, but you just don't have enough foot skills yet to be at the top of ut3 like Penguin even on ps3 :) and thats just the truth.. all Fury ho's do good on SS :)

i run all maps and i scored flags on all maps against great players. try me...and necro is my best map and that is like a ctf map like kargo. when im on my game and i can get 2-3 kills on Phant in duel thats when im trying and not messing around.

lol thats when i met qM and know that they were some body. Paw sent me a random message out of no where asking for a clan match against Grounds. he was cool and he even gave me dueling tips dat made me a top runner(with the help of TX)

dont be mad at me ca i get 20 kills on you with the fury, get mad at Sox from iAM for teaching me how to use it. as for the raptor get mad at shaker lol

BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

if weezy has belt or keg and hes in our base we score.
i trust that guy the most with the flag and the game is on the line.
me and bum can kill some ol' flag carrier lol!

i used to talk sh1t to Weezy all the time :) not because i didn't realise instantly that he was a sic killer and a game changer, but because he was always so dam obnoxous.. bout like Bum and Penguin are now lol watching some of Weezy's duels, its not just his aim.. he gets around a duel map like a flag runner would in ctf.. his movement is just different then anyone else's.. Seifer's movement is about the same way.. i have a harder time kill'n Weezy and Seif then anyone else i play against.. i honestly don't think Weezy respects anyone else but Phantasi.. if you can't hang with Weezy at duel your garbage lol i dueled him on deck on ps3 and he totally trashed me 20-0.. i figured he was going to clown the fk out of me, but he didn't? he was cool as hell about it acually.. he just said i would need to learn duel like everyone else and it just takes a lot of time to get real good.. he's been cool in my book every since

weezy respects everyone in qm.

hes beaten me tons of times 1v1, and imo him and phantaci are the best.

ive beaten him plenty of times tho.. plenty.

some day we need to have a qm lan.. i wanna see me bum vs phantaci and weezy tdm.. worm and helscream could play the winning team

I remember that 2v2 we had last qM vs qM TDM.

phant & weezy whooped us on deck
campgrounds it was a good game
me and deadaim slaughtered yall on sentinel..lmaoo
PSN:Imaginative
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 6:50pm

i run all maps and i scored flags on all maps against great players. try me...and necro is my best map and that is like a ctf map like kargo. when im on my game and i can get 2-3 kills on Phant in duel thats when im trying and not messing around.

lol thats when i met qM and know that they were some body. Paw sent me a random message out of no where asking for a clan match against Grounds. he was cool and he even gave me dueling tips dat made me a top runner(with the help of TX)

dont be mad at me ca i get 20 kills on you with the fury, get mad at Sox from iAM for teaching me how to use it. as for the raptor get mad at shaker lol

lol but BDT is still better in the Fury and Raptor then you? :) and well noobs cap on Necro at times just like reflection in ctf so.. you suck at run'n on Cargo dude! lol but you still say that your as good as TX and Help at running? no way! but ChrisC is probably the best runner on ps3 anyway.. allthough Seifer is just as good as Chris when Seif does run imo

getting points in pubs is too easy! especially by ho'n the fury on SS, but you always mention your points and SS? :) youve just got yourself and a few other people fooled thats all
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:00pm
Ha yeah phant, yerty is vgp. I thought it was him so I asked maniac and he told me it was a couple of months ago. Forgot to reply haha
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:02pm
Hey syzygy, when you getting your 360 back?
- Best Coast

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:04pm

lol but BDT is still better in the Fury and Raptor then you? :) and well noobs cap on Necro at times just like reflection in ctf so.. you suck at run'n on Cargo dude! lol but you still say that your as good as TX and Help at running? no way! but ChrisC is probably the best runner on ps3 anyway.. allthough Seifer is just as good as Chris when Seif does run imo

getting points in pubs is too easy! especially by ho'n the fury on SS, but you always mention your points and SS? :) youve just got yourself and a few other people fooled thats all
i say points ca it shows how many kills, returns, flag caps, and etc i got thats all. in raptor i know how to back ppl up and give pick ups(i just kill everyone around the flag runner or just kill everyone i see when i get in it). Bdt he is good and smart, but the only thing he is better than me in is giving pick ups(i think pick ups are just for ppl that cant run on the teams that are against she/him). Fury, i just kill everyone on bridge and make sure i kill da dark walker so they dont spawn kill everyone and i kill flag runners as well. i just use the fury to kill mainly and if its 30 sec left and we need a flag, ill do a pick up. Bdt he only does pick ups and tries to take the other teams fury and keep it. Bdt is a more of a team player than i am. i help my team out but they are still going to do some work lol, but bdt helps them out when they dont move a finger lol 

Edit: im on the top 5 if you like it or not. ill show you with a iAM Vs you and your team any day. ill run the flag and let Benwa do fury and raptor. and just to let you know, i dont mess around in clan matches lol
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:04pm
VCTF would be so much better without vehicles!!!!! 
Getting a massacre in a tank on kargo doe's not make u good, idc what anyone says. 
:D
(Im talking pubs, Clan match's, diff story)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Ha yeah phant, yerty is vgp. I thought it was him so I asked maniac and he told me it was a couple of months ago. Forgot to reply haha

lmfao bad info right there ^ im sure someone will still believe it though
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:06pm
BDT = Phantaci, he can't fool me
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Getting a massacre in a tank on kargo doe's not make u good, idc what anyone says. 

As cool as you are, this is the stupidest thing you've ever said. Love how ppl b**** about vehicles when thats the point of the mode, i know its just a joke but really? lol play ctf... i'll play vctf and get my massacre in a tank ;) I dont come to Ctf and say this would be so much better with a viper!

Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:12pm

As cool as you are, this is the stupidest thing you've ever said. Love how ppl b**** about vehicles when thats the point of the mode, i know its just a joke but really? lol play ctf... i'll play vctf and get my massacre in a tank ;) I dont come to Ctf and say this would be so much better with a viper!
lol i keep telling him. diff mode diff skill. you play ctf it takes a lot of skill. you play vctf it takes a lot of skill no more no less.

btw no thats Phant older brotherBig smile
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:15pm

lol i keep telling him. diff mode diff skill. you play ctf it takes a lot of skill. you play vctf it takes a lot of skill no more no less.

btw no thats Phant older brotherBig smile
your right.....
A LOT LESS.  :D
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:15pm

lmfao bad info right there ^ im sure someone will still believe it though

Oh really? Then who is yerty? Everybody says it's vgp. Maybe you should get your facts straight. When are you getting you're 360 back?
- Best Coast

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:17pm

Hey syzygy, when you getting your 360 back?

honestly your so full of sh1t that id never believe anything you'd say lol you posted that you wanted to play me, Seif, VGP and whoever, and then you posted how i picked top players for my team and how that says something? and its all still right up there ^ for anyone to see lmao i just can't take you serious at all
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:19pm
And my pint was not that VCTF has no skill, my point is getting kills in cars/planes does not make u good.
that was all. 
And i no im not the most skilled, i spam hard core in the mode i know best, but i still have an opinion, and its that ppl getting mass kills in big cars are not good
(Not VCTF players in general,  Chris, Txt, Ram_Slayer, and others are awesome players)
Watch in 720P....duh
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:20pm
What the hell haha I said you picked two top players to play with (I mean do you really think jkdman wants to play with you?) and I'm not scared to play you which says something. When are you getting your 360 back?
- Best Coast

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 7:23pm

And my pint was not that VCTF has no skill, my point is getting kills in cars/planes does not make u good.
that was all. 
And i no im not the most skilled, i spam hard core in the mode i know best, but i still have an opinion, and its that ppl getting mass kills in big cars are not good
(Not VCTF players in general,  Chris, Txt, Ram_Slayer, and others are awesome players)

No, but it does take skill to hold a tank and now how to defend with it. Or shoot airplanes outta the sky. Want to have a contest? Bet a can hold a tank longer and kill more of those easy kills then you can. :) or dont you have the SKILL to do it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 16>