| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 318>
Author

Little Red Wagon

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Phantom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 10:11pm
ether 404 for only getting 4 points in sandstorm
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 10:40am
EDIT: MOVED ALL BURNOUT PARADISE POSTS TO THE OTHER VIDEO GAME FORUM. LOOK UNDER GENERAL - BURNOUT PARADISE.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:48am
IGl1tchhardcore on a flag run in containment. Cheap Garbage.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 5:10am
With a name like they its probably just a kid wanting attention coz they aren't good enough to get some on their real name for being any good.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Danjel8

With a name like they its probably just a kid wanting attention coz they aren't good enough to get some on their real name for being any good.

You got most of it right Dan ... it was Ipwnhardcore. 

It was a pretty good Game too. Great players on both sides. There was no need for it, not that there ever is.

Way to take your place along side players of the same caliber as Quick and Florian.
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 12:59pm
i was there, i don't think that glitch is a biggie tho. i do it from time to time cuz it looks cool!
but, seeing as how a lot of VCTF ppl don't like it, i will not do it NEmore.Big smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

It was a pretty good Game too. Great players on both sides. There was no need for it, not that there ever is.

Way to take your place along side players of the same caliber as Quick and Florian.

Ahhh well I've got nothing against her so... I'm sure she knows its a cheap move.

To be honest public servers just aren't worth getting bothered about... easier life just to let it slide.

Once worth being bothered about until that server has a pa**word on it.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:19pm

Ahhh well I've got nothing against her so... I'm sure she knows its a cheap move.

To be honest public servers just aren't worth getting bothered about... easier life just to let it slide.

Once worth being bothered about until that server has a pa**word on it.

you're right about the pubs and I usually try to keep a level head. It sucks because It was a good battle with good players 1-1 tie in overtime. Using a glitch in an of itself isn't the biggest of deals. Like glitching to get up to the teleport tower in Containment. Who cares

But glitching on a flag run (especially a glitch that shoots you across the map like that) in an otherwise fun and intense game. Like you always say and I agree, there's a lot of bs in the Pubs and thats just their nature.

Good balanced games are a rarity. When you get one and some one pulls $hit like that....

that's just crap.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:32pm
Yeah your right it is gay... and epic should really sort it out but what can you do Mr Fluff...

Just looking forward to hearing about the DEEP v F u K match on Sunday!!! No glitching there!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm

Yeah your right it is gay... and epic should really sort it out but what can you do Mr Fluff...

Just looking forward to hearing about the DEEP v F u K match on Sunday!!! No glitching there!

damn straight....might be some sucking, but no glitches for us
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:17pm
Hey guys i've figured out how to glitch the DW in Necropolis. What we need to do is......uh! wait a minute this ain't our private thread....oh! noooo I feel such an idiot!!!!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:17pm
holla y'all, wheres my shorties at?
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:33pm

You drunk tonight? lol.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:34pm
BUMSEXUNITED FTW
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:35pm

lol yup! a few too many pints of Guiness Dan?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:36pm
Jack danielos and anything else... yes please.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 4:00pm

On a similar note to Mr. Balls:

There are 2 good American Servers available (clanwarz and Oh Snap) and everybody chooses to stay on the Eu servers at the time of day when most players on are US/North America not EU. 

Cause lag is so much fun? Why? just why?

EDIT: Im going to set the DEEP server to Vctf there's no excuse for this, now there will be 3 NA servers.
EDIT: another reason to play uncharted i guess.
because thats where the games are, they are filled with players. i hate playing vrs bots and/or 3v3's where its so easy to win. i just enjoy fuller games. i guess the euros are more active than us americans =[

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

There are 2 good American Servers available (clanwarz and Oh Snap) and everybody chooses to stay on the Eu servers at the time of day when most players on are US/North America not EU. 

EDIT: Im going to set the DEEP server to Vctf there's no excuse for this, now there will be 3 NA servers.
because thats where the games are, they are filled with players. i hate playing vrs bots and/or 3v3's where its so easy to win. i just enjoy fuller games. i guess the euros are more active than us americans =[
My issue is not with people playing on the EU servers. My issue is with the sloppy c()nts that continue to play on a server, any server when there are multiple idle players.
Remember that day I was on the EU server with two idle players on my team? I suggested that we move to another server between matches. You and everyone else stayed to beat up on the team with the idle players. WTF does that have to do with fuller games? How the f()ck is that fun?
I suppose it is fun for a bunch of smoked-out twats that have two brain cells left that are kissing each other goodbye.
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 9:14am
Some 1 got off their leash! ;)
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 10:29am
Game probably wouldn't SEEM as dead as it is if people would just spread out between empty servers. I always see 2-3 ctf dedicateds up, but only 1 stays full, and that one has a 16 server limit. Could get a lot more games if you spread those people out in the others.
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 9:44pm
I am idiot of the day. Who can tutor someone new to the game and the site?
You wish!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by HottChick

are you the 1704th account of weaponized?
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Originally posted by _EnVy_

My issue is not with people playing on the EU servers. My issue is with the sloppy c()nts that continue to play on a server, any server when there are multiple idle players.
Remember that day I was on the EU server with two idle players on my team? I suggested that we move to another server between matches. You and everyone else stayed to beat up on the team with the idle players. WTF does that have to do with fuller games? How the f()ck is that fun?
I suppose it is fun for a bunch of smoked-out twats that have two brain cells left that are kissing each other goodbye.
i guess u missed my other post. i would of switched or left that server if a few others did aswell. its just the simple fact that i like fuller games and no one left besides you. why would i go there and do a 1v1? that is just silly c***, but i feel your pain. there was no room for me to switch and besides that, we had an idle player aswell. sure our team was stacked, but thats just the way it goes now for the most part in this game. i dont know how many times i walk into these games. and if i sat there and cared about it or left those kind of games every time that happened, i would never get to play this game.

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by HottChick

i can help.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 10:54pm
ipwn for falling for that xDDDD

EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 318>