FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Final Fantasy XIII

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Final Fantasy XIII
    Posted: 29 Mar 2010 at 8:30pm
lol yeah it does mention that xD.. create one of the following weapons. kains lance (ultimate weapon) xD haha.. but yeah i know that is alt of work.. but think about it.. that weapon takes 1 mil to upgrade... then u get 3 of those things... each worth 6000,000... even though its alot of work its well worth the effort... ive just started chapter 12.. and imm glad of all the cp farming i done beforehand... i finished the stage 8 on the crystarium and carried on training.... that along with the monsters i face in chapter 12 left me with just over half a mil of spare cp ;P ive nearly completed stage 9 of the crystarium already aftre spending that hard earned cp...(each characters main roles).. now i gotta focus more on levelling the weapons up then ill be ready to hunt adamantoise :D
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:01pm
why the hell does the crystarium expand after yu finish the final boss if u cant continue thr game after??..
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 10:50pm
Well I have gotten like 4 T****zohedrons with in like 25-30 Adamantoise kills. This is my farming method.

Granted you have beat the game and have enough decent gear and level 5 for each persons 3 primary jobs.

You go Eden's hall. And find the Adamantoise right by a save point. And where the Adamantoise walks onto the glass floor and breaks through in a Cutscene. So have Vanille as your leader, and Fang and Snow as your other two. You only need two paradigms. Sab/Com/Com and Rav/Com/Com. Before you engage the Adamantoise make sure you have a growth egg equiped. A genji glove for snow and fang. And a connoisseur's catalog equiped on one of the three characters. Save your game at the save point. Now start off your paradigm with sav/com/com. And as vanille as your leader. Use a Fortisol shrou (haste, faith, bravery). Engage the creature. As soon as the fight starts summon Hecaton. Summong will knock the creature down immediately. AS soon as you regain control, began casting deshell, deprotect, and imperil. As soon as all 3 debuffs have been succsesful on the creature. Switch to rav/com/comm. And spamm any tier 1 magic. Aero, fire, blizzard, water. Keep doing these and DO NOT ENTER GESALT MODE (because once it ends the stagger you built up will be lost). You simply use the summon to knock down the creature.

You should be around 420% or 450% (the higher the better) by the time hecaton leaves. By this time fang and snow should come back with the creature extremely close to being staggered. As soon as the creature enters the staggered state. Use a tier 2 spell or tier 1 to rapidly raise the stagger %.

For example

Fira, Fira, Fira (if your atb is level 6)

Or Fira, fire, fire . (if your atb is level 5).

Even though when a creature enters a stagged thredshold a tier 1 adds 15% and tier 2 adds 30%. It is best to spam tier 2 because it takes less time to cast 3 tier 2 spells, than it does 6 tier 1 spells. 

After the creature is defeated, if he does NOT drop a platnium ingot or t****zohedron. Quit the game, and load and try again till you obtain atleast one or the other. After having a succsesful drop rate. Go around and kill the behemoths and psicom enemies down in the area with the metal detectors and the door leading to the hallway of eden. You should aquire 3 TP points within a few minutes to be able to re-engage. Once you do this, run all the way to the end where the door is. And then run back where the adamantoise was, and he should respawn if you ran close enough to the big door leading to the hallway. Once you aquire enough TP, respawn the creature. Go and save your progress again, and use the same strategy.

This way maximizes, so that every time you use a fortisol.

Fortisol is 13k

Platnium ingot is 150k

T****zohedron is 2 mil

So if you get atleast one ingot, you can buy another 12 fortisol to continue your quest for the t****zohedrons. This is the most time efficent strat i can think of at the moment. Hope it works well for yall.
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

final fantasy 7 was the best game out of every dam 1 i think...GO CLOUND!! haha
i thought final fantasy 9 was the best. it had a great story and fun characters.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 7:04am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i thought final fantasy 9 was the best. it had a great story and fun characters.

Final Fantasy 9 has a very similar plot to FF7 and character ideas to FF6.  I give it credit though for being the last Final Fantasy game of its kind.

And I just completed Level 5 of the crystalarium.  I think I'm going to beat the game since I have all tier 2 weapons for each character.  I now do massive damage with Fang, over 12000 per hit(without stagger or any buffs)  I can also do massive damage with Hope and Vanille's black magic.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 11:12am
I took a lil break from ff,i´m only missing some level A missions and igot frustrated huntin adamantoise and not gettin anything out of them...so far killed like 40 and got 1 t****zohedron and 8 platinum ingots,i just need 1 more tier 3 weapon to finish the game.....
i have lv 5 maxed out and started to do secondary roles,growth egg FTW
my fang has a tier 2 weapon and 3000 str,so with a tier 3 she will be godlike,lol
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:26pm
lo nice... yeah im not strong enough to beat adamantoise yet.. m close to killng the adamantortoise lol... how the hell u get 3000 strength lol.. did u max out her other roles? cos atm ive nearly maxed out her 3 main roles..l
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Nova

Originally posted by TuNA FISh

Final Fantasy 9 has a very similar plot to FF7 and character ideas to FF6.  I give it credit though for being the last Final Fantasy game of its kind.

And I just completed Level 5 of the crystalarium.  I think I'm going to beat the game since I have all tier 2 weapons for each character.  I now do massive damage with Fang, over 12000 per hit(without stagger or any buffs)  I can also do massive damage with Hope and Vanille's black magic.
i always thought Quina, freya, and vivi were pretty original. earth guardian and ark were really hard bosses to beat on FF9 also.
FF6 was a good on too.
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

lo nice... yeah im not strong enough to beat adamantoise yet.. m close to killng the adamantortoise lol... how the hell u get 3000 strength lol.. did u max out her other roles? cos atm ive nearly maxed out her 3 main roles..l

u can kill them as soon as u have death on vanile as saboteur....check on youtube,i beat them in 18 or 20 seconds,lol....

if u have the right weapon and right acessories u can boost a lot on a character my goal is 2 have fang with 3500 or more str and some genjy gloves,and i got to say fang is my favorite in this FF
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 3:41pm
I'd say Sazh is my favorite character because he is ALWAYS in my party.  Whether he is the party leader or not, he is still a very good Ravager/Synergist.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 4:26pm
jesus.....4 me he is the one i never ever ever use,average str and magic,but he has high hp,but still way 2 weak 4 me
i have 2 partys i use:
my offensive one-fang,light and snow.....stagger beast then cerberus paradigm=win
my balanced party-fang,light and hope.....fang and hope balance each other out and light supports
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2010 at 8:42pm
yeah mr pain is right.. the most balanced.. flexible party u can have is fang/light/hope... u can use the com/com/rav along wiht com/rav/rav.. even though sazh ca be a rav and synergist like hope... hope has better magic and has medic... and u have fang with sab too.. its the most balanced party there is.. any ther combination theres usually one thing thats missing...

and yeah about usng death.. i debuff the adamantoise and buff up my party.. i spam death for as long as he is on the ground.. just manages to do damage.. it dont work.. and i have malboro wand and sprint shoes lol.. i can bearly beat adamantortoise by staggering it and attacking normallly..
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 2:32am
lol,my funniest adamantoise kill was in 18 seconds and i won my first t****zohedron.....at 3rd try of death without debuffs....4 me that method worked like 80% of the times
now i´m killin them 4 fun,i can easily kill them now without death
and at my 7 kill today i got my second tier 3 weapon,F yeah!!!!!
get taming pole 4 fang....best weapon of all
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 6:27am
lol haha.. well yeha im gonnna be leveling that up soon.. just gonna finish my calamity spear then ill be sing taming pole xD... lol sounds like your much stronger than my characters lol.. how much hp/strength/magic u got now?.. i aint got much cos i didnt do much cp farming but atm i got 1800/1900 for fang and her 2nd tier weapon is about lvl 30-35.. am i making good progress? lol.. and yeah that bloody death spam aint working for me no matter how much i spam it even with debuffs and buffs -_-.. the game dont like me lol
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 8:50am
i can kill an adamantoise easily,but the f***in neochu on mission 45 is pissing me off,i cant kill him
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 11:40am
lol,i finally got to the final boss off FF13,itought i had a solid team and he just kills me with ultima
his name is Long Gui and he´s the evolved form of the Adamantoise,16 million hp and can deal 40 k on ur team with 1 attack
i´m gonna farm a bit more to kill him,i´ve got the 3 ultimate weapons on my team and i´m close to max out lv 5 on all roles
Limputtaja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Limputtaja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 1:35pm
Yeah Long Gui is hard
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 5:22pm
i was wondering.. if it does 40,000 damage how exactly are u going to get enough hp to defend against that?...im not too far away from maxing out the crystarium... and got about 20,000-25,000 per caractre.. hope and vanille have less than 20k though.... u upgrade hp boosting accessories?
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 10:15pm
I beat the game.

Square did one hell of a job with the ending.  The presentation of the final boss was awesome.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:05pm

i was wondering.. if it does 40,000 damage how exactly are u going to get enough hp to defend against that?...im not too far away from maxing out the crystarium... and got about 20,000-25,000 per caractre.. hope and vanille have less than 20k though.... u upgrade hp boosting accessories?

nope....u buff up ur team and then u use the paradigm tortoise....SEN/SEN/SEN
your defense gets much better

@Nova.....ur far from beating the game,those final boss are like children compared  with some of the missions u have 2 do and some monsters like the Shaolong Gui
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 12:42pm
lol we if ur sen/sen/sen how u meant to deal damage? xD lol
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 1:23pm

lol we if ur sen/sen/sen how u meant to deal damage? xD lol

looooool,i tought like that 2,but now itz different how i battle....when ur against major beasts u adjust ur paradigms to counter their attacks...meaning if their gonna stomp u ,u switch 2 tortoise  and the damage get cut,the i change to salvation MED/MED/MED and recover health only then u go into offense...this in a matter of seconds.....
and this is exactly what the paradigm system is for,u´ll master it soon enough
it makes the combat so much more dynamic,one slip in the paradigm and ur dead
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
yeah i know thats why i love the battle system on this game!.. and ahh ok well ill try doing that then..
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 4:12pm
IT kind of felt weird going back to Pulse after beating the game last night.  I got 300k CP from beating those small adamantoise things over and over but it felt really really weird continuing to play a game after a well ending.
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 12:10pm
u shouldnt face those small ones... face the ones similar to the adamantoise. the adamantortoise.. they give u alot more cp faster.. then again the behemoth and the megistotherian wolf fighting eachother gives u alot if u do it over and over again.. and with growth egg thats alot!... ive nearly maxed out the crystarium now.. just ned to upgrade my ultimate weaons to star level... im level 86 on fang's weapon atm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>