| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:14pm
My Ego? you make it sound like im big headed about it :S Why should i waste my Time learning to use the Controller when i allready have a good skill with kb/m. There is nothing wrong with me using it. What ever happend to you getting kb/m? you kept talking about getting 1 so why all of a sudden do you dispise me using it? oh wait is it because i Left T2D? u were been a complate d*** towards me and i wasn't taking ur **** anymore. you said u did it to push me into inproving my skills. Thats BS i Learned by myself with my own free time. Been stressed when playing ut3 never helped me........it made my aiming worse and as soon as i joined Fu.K i haven't been stressed once by any of them and my Aim has Inproved! im sure you've noticed and thats why u won't allow Kb/m. Maybe not your hole clan is scared of me but i no you are. Your determend not to lose to Fu.K so you have to try Cut me out the Match Knowing you will get Pwned. Even tho i will not be playing on Sundays match due to you not letting me use kb/m i no Fu.K have the skills to Win. They may not have the same Aim as me with the Sniper But when they work togethere they are Pretty Bad a**. i Have complate Faith in my fellow Clan Members that they will Win. if they lose then fine u won but its nothing to be proud off as you had to cut 1 of the members out Knowing u have less chance to Win

a Corrupted D.ick? sorry but the only d*** around here is YOU. it wondn't Surprise me your fellow Clan Members ditch u aswell. Jst lyk ur hole clan did on UT3-PC if you think im a d*** jst for making a good choice in my life then F.uK u........on UT3-PC u had a bad Rep for been a as5hole and you now have 1 on UT3-PS3..........Think about it.
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:23pm
uffhospdvujrf[y-otp=qwdvo-ifnhmk7u5t4frvhnjmyik78u7t4fv djmik87uy

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:33pm
i no ur not saying i can't play im just saying i Won't be playing inless i can use kb/m :) So tell me this......why all of a sudden is kb/m and big issue to you? it has nothing to do with Fairness because when i was in T2D is was kb/m or nothing. you must be scared :S u jst don't want to lose! xD

Well thats BS about D.V Members loved you u didn't disaband the clan We disabanded u for been a D.ick and allways shouting at us
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:43pm
erfdjkiloikujyhgfvcdfvrgbthyjnuol9yuhgtrfcrvgtbhyuj9olikuyhgrfcervgtbhyujnolikujyhgrfcrvgtbhyujko
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:52pm
lmao n00b u no fine well i started talking to you again lyk a month after leaving D.V. i was in a diffrent clan but i still played UT3-PC with you. im not lieing out my As.s everything i've jst said right now is True. i was the 1 that got you to buy UT3-PS3 remember? now stop making up lies.

oh Really now? if i used Hacks lyk u did then y am i not Banned from any Server? unlike you, u had to buy a new cd key to play on Epic servers again.

and that adapter dosen't Hack the Sever n00b it basicly tells the ps3 that my kb/m is a controller thats all so thats how i would be able to use kb/m on server that don't allow it........it's not only for UT3 i would use it on other games obv. i was only going to buy it cause i don't like using the controller
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 12:15am

sdcrftgyujolkjhngbfvdrt5y67u9o0p;[lkjhngfrt5y67u0p-jhfrftghyujol9poikjnhgvfctgrhy6u7jk9lpoiyugrfdcefrgthyujolpoiuyhtfdxcrfgtvbhyuj9lpoiuyhg

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 12:31am
Yes i left D.V? so did prime, nero and all the others....we disabanded you.... we were fed up with you. we all left you because u were been a D.ick. I'm Not lLieing =\ u were the only 1 that used hacks and the reason i stoped playing for a while was because you were giving me a bad name been in ur clan (c.b.g) or something back then........i Changed my name to McGizzle because my Friends neonwater, Minty and Safefire stoped playing UT3 so there was no point me having [HOBO] in my name so i made McGizzle Up as that what Every1 called me on vent anyway.

Your a Coward for not letting me use kb/m....END OFF
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 12:36am

ghnjmikujytgrfdcfgb hjmk,iloi87uy6rfdfvb njmk,loiu7y6trfdcgbnjmkiy6trfdcfvgbnjmk65r

QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 2:04am
DIFHVOIUSGDEFTU59I0GFDEY4R5U6Y9I0UHGFEDVG34RY5U96YI0HGFUIGYEDR4YT5Y6U9HI
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 2:12am
why are u editing all your posts?
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 2:13am
wt was said was said it was persnal peaple dont need to no
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:03am
OMG LOLOLOL by the looks of his editing a keyboard is more than enough to own him. hahaha 1-0 Headhunter :)
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 5:44am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Well it seems QuickRC has a new PSN Account if i remember right it was something lyk C4MPING-TANK, Me and a other F-UK member realised who he was after watching him do the Manta Glitch to try and kill me in the Avril Tower Then we watched His Movements and His Flag Escape Routes and it was defo QuickRC and he even talked on MIC with voice changer but i no what quick sounds lyk with voice changer xD

Haha, is that him? I put him in idiot of the day thread for being, well, an idiot putting the tank on the flag in containment. It all makes sense now....
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 5:49am
And all those gibberish posts look no more competently written than any other of Quick's posts - there's just as many spelling mistakes etc.
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 5:52am
Originally posted by QuickRC

Jesus christ quick, are you twelve or something.
U are beeing such a retard.
I'm from f u k ing Norway and spell far better than you " persnal peaple" wtf does that mean!
If u can't see how big of an a s s h o l e u are, i just feel sorry for u.
I tried to knock some sense in you, for what! Looks like u have a learning curve of a 12 yr old kid whos got smackt around by his mother!
Oh! By the way, i think 12 is a over statement. its more like 7 or so.
Next time i am on ur team and i take the viper and you tell me its urs.
Im going to jump in my Ford Focus and drive to england and push my hockey stick so far down it's actually going south for the winter...
PLEASE wise up a bit, i almost loose my will live here.
Thats that...

PS: "quote" i have nothing against you, but i will defend my clan mates!
Remember that Quick. cos we had some good games:-)

krister
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 5:55am
Shaker 1 Quick 0 - all I can say is OWNED

I'll also admit I've had some fun games with Quick...
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 6:03am
Originally posted by MrKshaker

I'm from f u k ing Norway and spell far better than you " persnal peaple" wtf does that mean!
I tried to knock some sense in you, for what! Looks like u have a learning curve of a 12 yr old kid whos got smackt around by his mother!
Im going to jump in my Ford Focus and drive to england and push my hockey stick so far down it's actually going south for the winter...
Thats that...

krister
Sorry, this seems to harsh, not my intension. I like playing with u when its fair.
so wise up buddy.

krister
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 6:40am
OMG shaker I just choked on my apple at work... hahahahahhaa hockey stick!!!! 
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 6:55am
Yeah, i consider my self as " The eu version of Mario Lemieux"  ;-)
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 7:03am
I don't think Ford Focus's can drive to England though :( Too much time in that raptor!:P
Chyna View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 10:46am
Originally posted by JakeT111

And all those gibberish posts look no more competently written than any other of Quick's posts - there's just as many spelling mistakes etc.

Wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so true
Pipestrangla View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pipestrangla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by MrKshaker

Thats that...

krister

How you fixed to give quickrc some English lessons in both grammar & spelling Krister?
QuickRC View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 2:07pm

Peaple peaple "T2D-MaLcHaZaR" just mailed me saying he cart make the clan war due to the time! he lives in poland and its 2 hours in front of UK time and tha will be 10pm his mum will not let him play till that time i am sorry...

Can we play this clan war a littal sooner like "6pm" plz. MAIL BACK ASAP!!!
MrKshaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote MrKshaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 2:13pm
ok for me Quick:-)
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 5:32pm
Hey peeps, just to let you all know I might not be able to play i the match on the weekend. If it is at the later time of 8 I might be able to make it or join late. Just though I would let you all know, but I'm not making any promises. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 196>