| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team Deep General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Updated Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updated Roster
    Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 8:46pm
i cant play sunday/ saturady for sure
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

That's a good time for me. The earliest I can do is 5pm. I'll spit shine the hellbender and get it ready for you supra.
Damn, i hate you in the hellbender. I'll just prepare my rocket launcher and shock rifle.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2010 at 8:06pm
We challenge Deep :)
Next week vCTF in Eu server & War in Us Server :)
Are you interrested ?
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 12:07am
Good Games Deep.
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:21am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

We challenge Deep :)
Next week vCTF in Eu server & War in Us Server :)
Are you interrested ?

We Are booked next week.
We will consider the week after.

Both modes on each server however.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:23am
Originally posted by aceoblivion

Good Games Deep.

GGs to u as well.
impressive work in WF. It took kMa overtime to beat us.

in our Defense we had to deal with walking medic around the map like boyscouts helping an old man across the street.LOL
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

Good Games Deep.

GGs to u as well.

in our Defense we had to deal with walking medic around the map like boyscouts helping an old man across the street.LOL
Yes, very good games to all that played.  I would like to give a special thanks to fluffy for the last minute arrangments we made.  Thanks for using your server for us all to play.  I hope we can do that again soon, cuz your some of the coolest, layed back dudes.  To all TRU, ya'll played great, and this is what makes this community great.  Especially to Duerden who was plagued with 200-300 ping at points. 

VCTF
  Suspense.   5-0 DEEP
  Sandstorm   4-0 DEEP

WARFARE
  Downtown  4-0 TRU
  Floodgate    4-0 TRU
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:52am
gooood job
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:10am
Originally posted by Wong_City

gooood job

were playing Oops 2 est wOng sunday 1-17
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:31am
great games guys.  we should do it again at some time.  i saw that duerden had some ping issues but next time have cokkenballs too.  want to get a couple of shots into that guy.
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 3:54am
Wow, you guys seem to be as active as ever.  I can only imagine how things are going to be on MAG.  Hopefully, if I rejoin sometime duri MAG or another game I can keep up and not be dead weight.  I'm not exactly as active online as I used to be.  Well, that may change though, but TF2 and Orange Box is going to be current PS3 game, along with the new Ratchet and Brawl on the Wii.  I gotta get another character besides Ike and Pit down.
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
I cant play, i .... had my brain remove
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 10:29am
zstkjhgfdzsetgeysrgnninfvgnihserng dfgusedgjdfguh (head smacking keyboard) nbdhbfbiasbhdfhaiwsbefhkdshfjfknsdjfawfndknovjhoahsd
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 11:35am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Good Games Deep.

GGs to u as well.

Yes, very good games to all that played.  I would like to give a special thanks to fluffy for the last minute arrangments we made.  Thanks for using your server for us all to play.  I hope we can do that again soon, cuz your some of the coolest, layed back dudes.  To all TRU, ya'll played great, and this is what makes this community great.  Especially to Duerden who was plagued with 200-300 ping at points. 

VCTF
  Suspense.   5-0 DEEP
  Sandstorm   4-0 DEEP

WARFARE
  Downtown  4-0 TRU
  Floodgate    4-0 TRU
GGs TRU, Hopefully we can meet up again... I like playing with you guys.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 11:37am

Removed or never installed? C'mon Wong!!! You're in DEEP... you have to play now!!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:19pm
best and funniest moment was on suspense.  the flag was stuck at our jump boots and the TRU tank was positioned at their keg of health.  fluff, medic and i TRIED so hard to get that flag but every time we touched it, the tank blew us to hell.  that went on for about 2 solid minutes.  i kept screaming out, "it's still THERE" after i died.  then fluff touched it and WHAM, dead.  all you hear is "god damn f***ing tank".  
The Khanate View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Khanate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Ether404

best and funniest moment was on suspense.  the flag was stuck at our jump boots and the TRU tank was positioned at their keg of health.  fluff, medic and i TRIED so hard to get that flag but every time we touched it, the tank blew us to hell.  that went on for about 2 solid minutes.  i kept screaming out, "it's still THERE" after i died.  then fluff touched it and WHAM, dead.  all you hear is "god damn f***ing tank".  

That's pretty funny.  If I was playing in that game, I'm sure I would have come up with some more (ahem) colorful word choices...
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by The Khanate

That's pretty funny.  If I was playing in that game, I'm sure I would have come up with some more (ahem) colorful word choices...

you would have burst a blood vessel.  then i couldn't have kept playing because i would have fallen off my seat laughing.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by The Khanate

are you playing today?
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:29pm
Hey well done to both clans for what was seemingly an epic - respect to both...and i'm proud of u DEEP. 
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Wong_City View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Wong_City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

Removed or never installed? C'mon Wong!!! You're in DEEP... you have to play now!!
  i know but im punished
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 7:10pm

Haha,actually i was parked like 15 feet away from OUR flag room, just shooting your guys' jump boot spawn.  Sorry if that made ya'll made, i didnt want you to cap that flag.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:50am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Haha,actually i was parked like 15 feet away from OUR flag room, just shooting your guys' jump boot spawn.  Sorry if that made ya'll made, i didnt want you to cap that flag.

didn't make us mad at all.  we just wanted that cap damn it!
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:31pm
Please welcome the legendary Xterminatr to the DEEP line up!

Look forward to your DEEP tag my man!
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:36pm

Please welcome the legendary Xterminatr to the DEEP line up!

Look forward to your DEEP tag my man!

nice pick up.  congrats
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>