| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Inactive clans - Admin Only > Team Deep Ground General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Deep Ground Members

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deep Ground Members
    Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Fehtalatee

Fehtalatee= DGround_EsCapE=Leader
CrazyNick_1_DGrounds_SnipEms
Tony_1947=DGround=Sh8r
Hybreed_Soldier=DGround_QuickDraw
DGround_IGoblinI
EnVy=DGround_MrHITSeM
DGround_1Lung
DGround_Cyborg

UpDate

4 the ppl that r bltching that we r team stacking or we hav 2 many players there u go this r the ppl that can play in a clan match that r online at least every 2 or 3 days or available 2 play in any matches...but the next time u guys bltch that im getting 2 many good players go 2 DEEP or AR or Qml or something then start bltching...yea Hells betrayed DGround but its alright DGround how he learn some of r things n now hes taking my ideas n showing others wat we do...hes trash now n hes not a real brothern of DGround hes a joke...
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:02pm
you are a bit 2 late cause someone did complain at A-R's Roster

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:05pm
dont worry im not worrying about u guys team. u guys do yall thing ca u do hav a bada$$ team but Hells knows wat im talking about
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:09pm
so you had a traitor, huh? That's sucks! It doesn't matter how much you showed him, you'll come up with ways to counter act.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

so you had a traitor, huh? That's sucks! It doesn't matter how much you showed him, you'll come up with ways to counter act.
Yea man dont worry i already got dat done...but yea hes on the top 10 Jacka$$es in ut3 list
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:19pm
one of the reasons we are very selective. 
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:29pm
just heard dat paweezy quiting 2...looks like DGround is going down ca of shlt talkers talking bad about my clan, betreyers, guys dat well do anything 2 beat us in a clan match like excepting a win when its 2 vs 4, busy, n etc...idk wat im going 2 do if a few more drop out...join another clan or be done with this shlt...virus was right about this clan shlt...Cry
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:08pm
Don't let idiots in your clan. Problem solved. 
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:13pm
If you really love your clan, maybe think about recruiting someone who has been around longer than you. Someone who knows which personalities are compatible and how to manage those personalities. Based on some of the people that have played for this clan, it seems that your management skills are a bit behind your flag running skills and I mean no disrespect. Our clan isn't the best and we don't win every match. We also haven't had major drama for almost a year now, and no problems at all while under our current leader. Something to think about.

Deep wishes you the best and if you ever have any questions, hit us up.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

man speaks the truth
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:21pm
I second it!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:24pm

I second it!

not that your opinion matters.  BURN!!!
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:26pm

Our clan isn't the best and we don't win every match. We also haven't had major drama for almost a year now, and no problems at all while under our current leader. Something to think about
this is very true with our clan!  

Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Ether404

I second it!

not that your opinion matters.  BURN!!!
I heard duck season is in session
Aquaknot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Wheres my sock?!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Aquaknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Ether404

man speaks the truth

When you gather all the homos in one place, they're bound to get along.  Being all like minded and such.
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 6:04pm
^^Now uve blurted out the secret of A-Rs suckcess how dya think they'll take it Aqua? From behind duly me thinks!  - jk Wink 

DEEP won't b prejudiced against ur practices we get along with all  Smile. FT stop fretting if u look closely those who joined in a hurry also left the same way - the core of ur clan's still intact m8. Ask ur Mamma u usually talk 2 her during matches that u end up losing O_O Chill man its a game nothing more nothing less!
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

the core of ur clan's still intact m8. Ask ur Mamma u usually talk 2 her during matches that u end up losing O_O Chill man its a game nothing more nothing less!
Thx bro 4 the core thing but 4 dat Mamma joke...YO MAMMA is so FAT u cant even give her a pick up in the raptor ca the raptor can only hold 1 ton or less...lol jkLOL 
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 11:39pm

eh, once the idiots all leave ur clan will come around, just need the right chem.... its like pickin out ur favorite hooker lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 1:57am

just heard dat paweezy quiting 2...virus was right about this clan shlt...Cry

i hate sayn i told u so fehtalatee....since that f***er paw is leaving ill join if u need me to...i may b that experienced help u need. its up to u
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 8:38am
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

just heard dat paweezy quiting 2...virus was right about this clan shlt...Cry

i hate sayn i told u so fehtalatee....since that f***er paw is leaving ill join if u need me to...i may b that experienced help u need. its up to u

F.Tee. Come on don't feel bad. This is how us young players feel. I remember cause of Legend.

Virus and I been around for about 2 years now ? Or maybe more?

We set up the tryouts for me. I'll give you my all. I'll give yall the tips i got from when i started till now.

Virsus and I ARE the experienced players you need to grow stronger .
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 8:42am
I haven't seen Virus in awhile, besides on this site.  Are you done with MW2 yet, Virus?  Also, don't worry about Paw.  He just doesn't usually stay in non-QM clans all too long.  I don't think he was in T2D all too long either.  If I recall right, it was at least just long enough to beat F.U.K. or a bit longer.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 6:18pm

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

the core of ur clan's still intact m8. Ask ur Mamma u usually talk 2 her during matches that u end up losing O_O Chill man its a game nothing more nothing less!
Thx bro 4 the core thing but 4 dat Mamma joke...YO MAMMA is so FAT u cant even give her a pick up in the raptor ca the raptor can only hold 1 ton or less...lol jkLOL 
haha nice raptor jk, guess i'll have 2 Shaker a little till her weight drops off! But ur Mamma's so fat she makes my fat mamma feel good bout her size. I heard ur mamma wears an "endangered species...don't approach" bikini so that peeps on the beach dont try to harpoon her or throw her back into the sea.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 7:41pm
ive been around 4 a lil over 2 n ahalf years now. i still play a lil ut3. but mw2 is my game now. i just prestiged 4 the 8th time 2 days ago lol i like mw2 more 4 1 bc im not a ppl person so if i get **** tlkd in this game ill give my **** tlk back n the community is big enough ill most likely not run into that same f***er again lol i must say i really love to dish it out im mw2 whether its **** tlkn back, laughing at sum of the stupid ppl, or getting **** tlkd n not replying to it until the game starts n i get the chance to curve stomp their asses :) then i light it up n the **** tlkers either shut their b****n asses up or the come up with excuses to y they lost lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2010 at 8:13pm
u guys dont worry about it im going 2 talk 2 talk 2 the 2 ppl dat helped me start this clan n ill c if im going 2 end this clan n join ____ or b done with clans or just keep it up strong n keep my head up...but 4 now u guys just leave it alone n yes man im trying my best to b a leader ca ik we lost 2 clan matchs 2 against AR n 1 against DEEP 4 vctf but ik we have owned a "lot" of other clans 2 dat we didnt post ca we said we wont tell any1 about how badly we ownd them lol...but yea ill talk it over with Rising n Snips n ill c wats going 2 b Deep Grounds Future...thx 4 the advice 
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2010 at 11:17am

u guys dont worry about it im going 2 talk 2 talk 2 the 2 ppl dat helped me start this clan n ill c if im going 2 end this clan n join ____ or b done with clans or just keep it up strong n keep my head up...but 4 now u guys just leave it alone n yes man im trying my best to b a leader ca ik we lost 2 clan matchs 2 against AR n 1 against DEEP 4 vctf but ik we have owned a "lot" of other clans 2 dat we didnt post ca we said we wont tell any1 about how badly we ownd them lol...but yea ill talk it over with Rising n Snips n ill c wats going 2 b Deep Grounds Future...thx 4 the advice 
why all the secrecy with the clans that lost? is someone gonna cry or something? Lol!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>